FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC Power Down on 8/9 Sep 2001 - Scott Forbes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:
WARNING : Might be a good idea for some members here to plug their ears round about 1:42 until about 2:00 when watching the 1st video above.

Wouldn't want your belief system challenging now would you?

Scott forbes obviously a disinfo agent to some Laughing

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Power down Reply with quote

I'm trying to find more info on people who reported the power down in the towers prior to 9/11.

So far I've heard Scott forbes and a ben (someone) who I can't find again, ... Go on record

Surely Willi Rodriguez remembers this too?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a thread on another forum here that mentions Scott Forbes, Ben Fountain and William Rodriguez.

I've always found it a tad odd that nobody else seems to have come forward to corroborate the power down story.

Scott Forbes seems convincing and believable, especially regarding the extremely short notice of 3 weeks in which to prepare Fiduciary Trust's Data Centre for such an event.

He states that this was unprecedented. Three weeks notice for such work is just staggering.

So, one would have assumed that other WTC tenants would have been equally affected by this event.

We do know that there was an elevator modernisation project going on.

911 Research wrote:
A March 2001 article in Elevator World describes contemporary work on the elevator system of the Twin Towers by Ace Elevator as "one of the largest, most sophisticated elevator modernization programs in the industry's history." 1

Footnote 1 [PDF]

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as i remember the power down was only in one tower and not every floor and only a weekend. So if we think this gave opportunity for some nefarious actions then it doesnt account for the other tower. I have no reason to doubt there was a power down as Scott Forbes describes but it may have been for genuine reasons.
The logistics of planting explosives systematically so they were hidden is a stumbling block for me

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
As far as i remember the power down was only in one tower and not every floor and only a weekend. So if we think this gave opportunity for some nefarious actions then it doesnt account for the other tower. I have no reason to doubt there was a power down as Scott Forbes describes but it may have been for genuine reasons.
The logistics of planting explosives systematically so they were hidden is a stumbling block for me

Plenty of cavity space to work in? I’ve done it myself when in the construction business with people working below, depending on the false ceilings and that would be none the wiser; or night shifts. It’s common to have all sorts of maintenance and refits going on. That would give 20 years to do it in, or however long they stood there.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
fish5133 wrote:

Plenty of cavity space to work in? I’ve done it myself when in the construction business with people working below, depending on the false ceilings and that would be none the wiser; or night shifts. It’s common to have all sorts of maintenance and refits going on. That would give 20 years to do it in, or however long they stood there.

The problem with a long term positioning of explosives is the likelihood of detection. I did raise the question with Architects and Engineers about explosives being in paint form but i dont think the thickness would be sufficient although thermite cutter charges are not that big. I dont know if the ceiling voids had crawlways in but some websites suggest a 3 ft ceiling void well ample for crawling around in.

i also asked Architects and Engineers if they had researched any systematic maintenance work carried out in the towers that would have given access to maintenance shafts and the steel columns. A lot of the columns would be hidden behind decorative pannelling. I agree the main areas of attack would probably be in vertical service ducts where there is no aesthetic requirements to the steelwork. The ideal op would be for some "fire protection" works in the form of cladding rather than intumescent paint-- but that info should be in the public domain and I have not come across confirmation. Lets hope the Architects and Engineers keep digging

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The problem with a long term positioning of explosives is the likelihood of detection. I did raise the question with Architects and Engineers about explosives being in paint form but i dont think the thickness would be sufficient although thermite cutter charges are not that big. I dont know if the ceiling voids had crawlways in but some websites suggest a 3 ft ceiling void well ample for crawling around in.

Out of sight out of mind, even for conventional charges. They could have also, as many buildings have a void in the floor for computer terminals. Again, done it myself and so easy to do work at ground level, which is the purpose of them and to cover the wires etc, usually about a one foot void.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The ideal op would be for some "fire protection" works...

Extract from NIST Report NCSTAR1-6A: [10Mb PDF]

NIST wrote:
In the years between 1995 and 2001 thermal protection was upgraded in a number of floors affected by the fires on September 11, 2001. Specifically, in WTC1, floors 92 through 100 and 102 were upgraded; and in WTC2, floors 77, 78, 88, 89, 92, 96 and 97 were upgraded.

Another amazing coincidence related to the WTC

By Kevin Ryan

There appears to be a remarkable correlation between the floors upgraded for fireproofing in the WTC towers, in the years preceding 9/11/01, and the floors of impact, fire and failure. The fireproofing upgrades would have allowed for shutdown of the affected floors, and the exposure of the floor assemblies and the columns for a significant period of time. Exactly what work was done during that time?

continues....

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Quote:
The ideal op would be for some "fire protection" works...

Extract from NIST Report NCSTAR1-6A: [10Mb PDF]

NIST wrote:
In the years between 1995 and 2001 thermal protection was upgraded in a number of floors affected by the fires on September 11, 2001. Specifically, in WTC1, floors 92 through 100 and 102 were upgraded; and in WTC2, floors 77, 78, 88, 89, 92, 96 and 97 were upgraded.

Another amazing coincidence related to the WTC

By Kevin Ryan

There appears to be a remarkable correlation between the floors upgraded for fireproofing in the WTC towers, in the years preceding 9/11/01, and the floors of impact, fire and failure. The fireproofing upgrades would have allowed for shutdown of the affected floors, and the exposure of the floor assemblies and the columns for a significant period of time. Exactly what work was done during that time?

continues....

It would also suggest that if there was a problem on some floors then the same problem requiring"thermal upgrade" would probably exist throughout the building. Maybe WTC 7 as well

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't many explosives degrade over time?
and some become less stable too :0

could be an interesting journey 'the shelf life of explosives' Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have finally bitten the bullet and merged these three topics on, ahem, the same topic, into one.

Meanwhile in case anyone hasn't heard it here is my interview with Scott.

9/11 Eyewitness Scott Forbes demands explanation for mysterious contractors
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/23942

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKu3sV4wGD0&feature=player_embedded

another witness to add to the mix

does anyone know what the official establishment/goverment word is on the power down?
have they even acknowledge it as an event?

nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a great find TimmyG!

I remember reading that the port authority totally denied the power down.
I also remember j-* having a field day with it.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKu3sV4wGD0&feature=player_embedded

another witness to add to the mix

Gary Corbett apparently confirms that Anne Tatlock, CEO of Fiduciary Trust Inc was out of town on 9/11 and embellishes the story with the statement that she immediately confirmed with her stockholders not to worry about the company because "only clerks" were killed that day. Good to see her looking after her backers and banksters so well. Rolling Eyes
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://world911truth.org/world-trade-center-employee-discusses-pre-911 -power-downs/

Quote:
NEW YORK — A new witness confirms the WTC power down on the weekend before 9/11.

Gary Corbett is a former employee of Fiduciary Trust Company International, a bank that occupied the 90th and the 94th to 97th floors of World Trade Center Two (the South Tower) and which lost 96 employees during the September 11 attacks. Corbett, who worked on the 97th floor, says there was a ‘power down’ on the week-end prior to September 11 for approximately 24 to 36 hours. During this period, he says, “there was a complete breakdown of security that weekend because of the power down.”

According to Corbett, the power down started on Friday night, at close of business and only came back on Sunday afternoon.
jazds

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A number of business leaders who would normally have been in the World Trade Center, were instead at a meeting hosted by Warren Buffett on September 11th at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska. That group included Anne Tatlock, CEO of Fiduciary Trust Inc., a company that occupied five floors on or above the 90th floor of the South Tower.

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/warnings.html
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forbes dustifies the "no planes theory" in his interview with Jim Fetzer. He says adamantly that he saw the second plane fly into the South Tower.
http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-scott%20fo rbes.mp3
For some strange reason, Jim fails to comment upon hearing his guest undermine all the arguments that he has developed, supporting the no planes theory. There's hope for you still, Jim! Laughing
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jazds wrote:
A number of business leaders who would normally have been in the World Trade Center, were instead at a meeting hosted by Warren Buffett on September 11th at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska. That group included Anne Tatlock, CEO of Fiduciary Trust Inc., a company that occupied five floors on or above the 90th floor of the South Tower.

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/warnings.html

And guess who joined them in the afternoon... none other than GWB himself flying in on Air Force One. They must have had quite a party!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offutt_Air_Force_Base#Bush_Offutt_Confere nce_on_September_11

Apparently, he was told in the bunker (probably at the fourth green), that "it feels like, it smells like al-Qaeda"... Rolling Eyes
St_Sandy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Pre-Laid demolition Charges. Reply with quote

Hi,

This is my first post here as up until about 2 weeks ago I knew nothing of 9/11 other than what the MSM had told me. I found a few films on youtube and it blew my mind. I had always thought that 9/11 conspiracy theorists and supporters were merely the tin-foil hat brigade but I am an absolute convert.

Now having watched many videos (including the excellent documentary looking at the physics and structural truth behind the day's events) and done some reading I am 100% convinced that the whole operation was not merely an awful terrorist attack involving aeroplanes.

The scientific evidence of the towers in 'free fall' and the collapse patterns of all 3 buildings at the WTC clearly points to a controlled demolition. Having some limited experience with explosives through my previous career in the Army, I know that even to rig a small number of them is a time consuming and labourious task.

I am aware of the fire safety improvements that were carried out on certain sections of the WTC building in the years prior to 9/11 and have also read Scott Forbes's accounts of the power outtage on the weekend 8-9 Sept.

Essentially my questions regarding this are:

1. There are suggestions of nanothermite having been used at the WTC. Who has the ability to produce such a material? Due to its limited industrial applications, it would appear that a realitively small number of organisations would be able to make such a compound. Has anybody investigated this issue?

2. Conducting a controlled demolition of such massive structures is simple task. It was clearly the work of professionals and again I shouldn't imagine there are that many companies capable of such work. Due to operational security I guess whoever carried out the attacks would not use a company but would use specially recruited individuals for the work.

Has there been any investigations carried out into the explosive demolition fraternity? There would have been many people involved in physically rigging the buildings and usually someone will have loose lips. I'm guessing the explosive demolition world is pretty small so there must be people within it who have information on people working for a long period in the NY area.

It may seem grasping at straws but it only takes one conclusive piece of evidence to prove a conspiracy.

Sorry for rambling but I have so many questions and idea that they are pouring out. Nice to have a community to be able to ask those questions.

Sandy
Moon-in-Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYC Dept. of Buildings: No Records for Pre-9/11 WTC Elevator Rebuild, One of the “Largest, Most Sophisticated” Ever

article by Aidan Monaghan at 911blogger.com

Quote:
The New York City Department of Buildings (DoB) has reported within a June 6, 2011 Freedom of Information (FOI) response, that no records could be located regarding the following request for information pertaining to the massive elevator modernization project underway at World Trade Center buildings 1 and 2 until the very morning of September 11, 2001, one of the largest ever [1]. The DoB governs elevator construction and use within New York City.

An April 15, 2011 FOI appeal request sought:

“Permits or certifications provided by the NYC Department of Buildings regarding elevator modernization/renovation work performed at the former World Trade Center buildings 1 and 2 during the 1990s and 2000s."

The DoB’s June 6, 2011 FOI answer reads as follows:

“BIS shows no elevator records for the time period in question.”

The rest of the article is here:
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-06-16/nyc-dept-buildings-no-records-pr e-911-wtc-elevator-rebuild-one-largest-most-sophisticated-ever
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME!!

Very Happy

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Pre-Laid demolition Charges. Reply with quote

St_Sandy wrote:

1. There are suggestions of nanothermite having been used at the WTC. Who has the ability to produce such a material? Due to its limited industrial applications, it would appear that a realitively small number of organisations would be able to make such a compound. Has anybody investigated this issue?

Hi Sandy,

Welcome. Yes, there are several places that produce energetic composite nanomaterials (hereafter called "nanothermite"). There are two main uses for this material:

1. Rocket fuel and propellants
2. Munitions and explosives

The main centres for research are in the USA: Lawerence Livermore Laboratories, SANDIA organisation and the US Navy's Indian Head facility just outside of Washington. One of the organisations most involved in coordinating research into such materials is er... NIST.

There are other countries that are also interested in such materials: Russia and France being the most noteworthy.

On 21st September 2001, 10 days after 9/11 the French manufacturing plant for rocket fuel, SNPE, blew up - blowing out just about every window in Toulose.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosion_de_l%27usine_AZF_de_Toulouse
(You'll need to parse this through the Google translator)

The explosion was blamed on a Muslim that just joined the adjoining AZF factory just a week earlier and died in the blast. The official investigation into this allegation is extremely flawed. A french maths teacher has done extensive research and has argued convincingly that there were two explosions - one of which was within the SNPE compound.

The most likely source of the nanothermite is the US Navy Indian Head facility which cost $8billion to manufacture in the 1990s. This plant produces the explosive compound known as IH-135 which is reasonably widely discussed as having the properties suitable for use for building structure demolition.

http://www.navsea.navy.mil/nswc/indianhead/default.aspx

I hope that helps and happy to discuss other aspects.

Spread the word.

SP2
scottforbes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Power Down Reply with quote

Gary Corbett has validated the power down on camera.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Down Reply with quote

scottforbes wrote:

Thanks Scott. Thanks Gary

Link

seatnineb
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/video-haunting-news-headlines-even ing-sept-11-2001-article-1.1451389#

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Power Down Reply with quote

So the Port Authority are part of the 9/11 cover up too.

fish5133 wrote:
scottforbes wrote:

Thanks Scott. Thanks Gary

Link

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: