FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who really controls the world?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: who really controls the world? Reply with quote

For those of you new to this subject ---this video should put things in perspective.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3891535120990840079&q=ILLUMI NATI
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was * and really boring. There may be some truth in there but if you show that to someone who doesn't have a scooby about whats going on in the world, then I wouldn't blame them for watching Eastenders.

Brings about the interesting point of when does net based media gain credibility? Was chatting to another human being the other day and mentioned the old 9/11 issue, their instant response was "yeah, get all that * of the net dont ya"

Big Mac and Fries please.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: who really controls the world? Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Who really controls the world?

I do, and I have decided you are surplus to requirements. Don't start reading any long books. Bye
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The world controls itself and if it gets too annoyed it´ll cause a few earthquakes, invite a few large rock friends to visit it and wipe us arrogant lot who think their race could control it out:)

I wonder if the Dinosaurs had this discussion before they got hit Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: