FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newsnight Allies on Trial Dec 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Newsnight Allies on Trial Dec 14 Reply with quote

I posted this to newsnight's programme scheduled for next wednesday, allies on trial. I doubt they will take my advice, but worth a try. Anyone know Clive Stafford Smith, his background/work, how he can be contacted and if he has expressed a view on 9/11 truth?

Newsnight post

I call on Clive Stafford Smith to call Michael Meacher MP or other prominent 9/11 truth campaigners as a witness. These witnesses could provide damning and irrefutable evidence that seriously challenges and undermines the official account, implicates elements of the US administration of involvement in the crimes of 9/11 and totally undermines the whole rationale for the war on terror.

I would also call on Adam Curtis to make the case that Al Qaida is not what it appears.

If these 2 issues (the evidence cited by the 9/11 truth movement and the evidence on the true nature of Al Qaida contained in the BBC's Power of Nightmares documentary) are not cited in the programme I would like an explanation,

Thank you and good luck Clive
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Here's what I've sent them Reply with quote

Here's what I've sent them, all in a personal capacity, of course. Let's keep up the pressure.

Noel

*I would like to see the prosecution interview people who have examined the evidence for who was behind the 911 attacks, which themselves have made this whole war possible. I suggest Dr David Ray Griffin, emeritus professor of the philosphy of religion at the Claremont School of Theology, California and author of two books on 911; also Dr Nafeez Ahmed an academic at Sussex University and author of The War on Truth; and Ian Henshall, co-author of 911 Revealed published by Constable Robinson and given good reviews in the Sunday Times and Daily Mail. Then you could try Michael Meacher MP who has written articles on this topic in the Guardian.

*Long term failure by the BBC to do some investigative journalism into the causes of the War on Terror and the 911 attacks which instigated it, particulalry after the failure to spot government lies on WMDs, yellow cake uranium from Niger, Blair's assertion that no decision had been taken to go to war when it had etc, makes one fear that the removal of Greg Dyke delivered a body blow to the BBC's independence. Here is a chance to reassert that independence.*
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added my tuppence worth:

I would like to see the call for a full and independant enquiry into the official story of 911. 911 was the catalyst to the MASSACRE of innocent people in Iraq. Based on lies and corruption of the Bush administration many thousands of people have died for no reason other than greed.The so-called 'war on terror' is bogus & just part of an ongoing agenda that the coward puppets Bush & Blair are slavishly following & playing out. The agenda is a totalitarian step by step removal of human rights & freedoms leading to eventual WORLD GOVERNMENT. BUSH and BLAIR are both guilty of war crimes and should stand trial alongside Saddam. The trial should be held in the HAGUE and not in a Micky mouse court. In fact Saddam should be in the witness box & questioning Bush, Blair & their unseen bosses.

Sorry about my independant spelling Noel Laughing It's takin the Micky innit.

Linda
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: I've added mine too Reply with quote

Here's my contribution:

This is a golden opportunity for the BBC to get down to some serious truth seeking for a change. I think that Ian Neal from Richmond is asking for the right people to be on the panel for the prosecution and I would also include Harold Pinter. I further believe that if the BBC actually allows such serious investigation to be undertaken we will truly be able to prosecute this case with some justice, which has not happened to date.

However this is not EXACTLY what I wrote. A lot of what I said was edited out.

Sonic.
Ian
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: me too... Reply with quote

The "War on Terror" has come about as a result of 9/11, yet we have not yet had a satisfactory explanation of the events of that day. Professor Steven Jones from BYU University in Utah has written a peer reviewed academic paper discussing the hypothesis that the Twin Towers and WTC7 were brought down by controlled demolition with explosives. The evidence to support this hypothesis is overwhelming, not least the fact that all three buildings collapsed at near free-fall speed, and one was not even hit by an aeroplane. Rather than solely looking at Iraq, I hope this trial will ask some of the pertinent questions as to whether elements of the US government / military / intelligence services were in some way complicit in allowing 9/11 to occur.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Tim Collins Reply with quote

Watching the programme last night, the witness called by the defence advocate was a Mr. Tim Collins, who was described as having previously served in Iraq.

Did you notice the advocate asking his initial questions with...."In your professional opinion...."

Well, Mr Tim Collins' profession is now a professional speaker!! i.e. that means that he will say whatever you want (pay) him to say! Check the website http://www.cityspeakersinternational.co.uk/speakers/speaker_tim_collin s.php.

it should also be noted that Tim Collins has been investigated himself for war crimes by the MoD police. See the BBC news article http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/3045821.stm where it states that "complaints against Colonel Collins were made by an American military officer and are thought to include alleged abuse of captured Iraqis." Also an article at http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0522-04.htm provides more info on this circumspect character.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, lovely guy.

Tim Collins trained troops to fight with white phosphorus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: