FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon19Feb - "Disinformation...." film premiere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Mon19Feb - "Disinformation...." film premiere Reply with quote

New Film - "Disinformation in the Information Age" - Release Date Set
I have chosen a release date of February 19, 2007 - Presidents Day - to release my new film "Disinformation in the Information Age."

When I originally started working on this project i viewed it as a somewhat humorous aside to my more important project, which is the 3 hour revision of "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime."

Disinformation - misinformation - crazy theories - wacky websites - etc, etc, have always been a part of the 9/11 Truth movement, and I simply thought it would be fun to explore this topic - show some humor - and demonstrate our ability to laugh at ourselves.

But, like my experience in 2002 when i first started unraveling some of the strange anomalies associated with 9/11 itself, i discovered that i was peeling an onion and uncovering layer upon layer of hidden anomalies and facts that each it turn demanded further digging. I started to lose my sense of humor when I realized the depth of disrespect some of these purveyors of disinformation were showing towards - not only their fellow researchers - but towards the victims and their families themselves.

911 activism comes with a very solemn responsibility. It requires the utmost dignity and respect for those who have fallen, and the families that continue to carry the scars of that day and who continue to demand answers. 911 activism demands that we remain sensitive to the feelings and sensibilities of those we hope to reach. 911 activism demands that we not allow the search for truth to become a circus lies.

The subject of Disinformation is a serious one. And, as I began to receive emails and support (in the form of leads and information) from many of the most high profile members of this movement - drawing my attention to all of the strange relationships and organized influences currently undermining our efforts - i began to realize just how serious this subject really is.

911 Truth begins with credibility and accountability - and towards this end we all have a responsibility to ensure that we maintain the highest possible standards towards this end.

Credibility has always been a problem for this movement. Even the left-leaning media appears reluctant to explore many of the unusual facts, whistleblowers and incriminating evidence associated with 9/11. It is our job to convince them otherwise, and to demonstrate that 911 Truth - and the demand for accountability and 100% transparency - is a legitimate issue with strong demographical support from the public.

And just as surely as the left-leaning media seeks the truth behind electronic voting machines, and the real intelligence of WMDs behind the Iraq war, and the source of the leaks in the Valerie Plame case, and on and on and on, they must also accept their responsibility in addressing the concerns of the increasingly large number of Americans who are asking for accountability and responsibility from our media on the issue of 9/11.

Conspiracy theories, speculation and opinions abound. But, the one essential question that binds us all together remains ostensibly a very simple one. What is the truth?

Towards this end, it now becomes fundamentally necessary that we hold up our end of the bargain. We ourselves become complicit is spreading lies if we remain silent on the issue of disinformation in the 9/11 Truth movement.

It now becomes essential to our survival and credibility that we demonstrate our resolve on this issue.

This raises many philosophical questions about the nature of information and truth - and who in fact gets to decide what is disinformation. I am sure that my film will invite a flurry of accusations, attempting to stand reality on its head and accuse me of being the real disruptor to this movement. I suppose I will be accused of wrongfully accusing people. And, to be honest, I myself have been perplexed over the seemingly contradictory nature of condemning disruption while i myself appear to be fanning the flames. I understand these challenges.

It is not my objective to accuse people of being “agents” or “infiltrators” of this movement. It is not my objective to start a witch hunt.

But - when i received word this weekend of personal threats and intimidation tactics being utilized by several of the people depicted in my film - against those in our community who seek to protect this movement’s reputation and integrity - it became clear to me that we have reached a crossroads of sorts. We are in a fight for our survival - as a movement - and as a society. We must all stand together on this issue, because when even one member of this community is threatened or intimidated or blackmailed into being quiet – we all lose our voice.

No one should ever feel intimidated or afraid to demand answers from the United States government. Regardless of the intentionality and source behind it, disinformation is a threat to our civil liberties and a way of denying us our freedom of speech.

I ask you all to stand with me in supporting this project and disseminating it widely. Our only defense against disinformation and intimidation tactics is to shine as much light on it as possible – and expose these charlatans and bullies for what they really are – enemies of the truth.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albanese
Your "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime" is going to be handed out to many students and staff at my University during this 911 Awareness Week I have helped put together. You can thank the likes of ... doh, sorry guys Ive forgotton your names. I get confused with real names and forum names. However they put together a double pack of one dvd with both your documentary and 911 Press For Truth and another DVD with 911 Revisited.

As soon as you have satisfied yourself that your project is complete and ready for dispersal. I shall have it screened at my University. Look forward to your work Albanese.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EGLS has some useful points and footage in it. However, please see John's allegations here, for which I have yet to see sufficient evidence.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=50492&highlight=#504 92

I would suggest it is significant that he has posted this here twice and is not content to let the original post do its job.

I have been corresponding regularly with the people mentioned and am concerned to see momentum apparently built up into a co-ordinated campaign to try and discredit them.

I am going to write an article to collate some of these topics and my view on where they might be leading us.

Posters please consider all angles carefully before jumping to conclusions.

Thanks.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Posters please consider all angles carefully before jumping to conclusions.

"angles"

!!

Any chance you could list the angles that you feel are relevant Andrew?

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a transcript of a recent Fox TV interview by Mr Albanese .

His performance is a virtuoso display of evasiveness and weasel words. He can't bring himself to say 9/11 was an inside job, but woffles on instead about 'panacea' and 'social phenonema'. Note how he fails to question the authenticity of the Bin Laden 'confession' tape, a crucial prop in the OGCT.

Q. Mr Albanese , what do you think was covered up?

A. Well there's a whole panacea(sic) of information that has been widely researched since the events of 9/11that the media doesn't seem interested in covering. There's been over 20 whistleblowers that have forward since 9/11, and some of them high-ranking members of the administration...

Q. But is the contention that the government , the US government was somehow involved in 911?

A. Well, that's that some of the contentions that are out there. My ... I basically
focus on studying the cultural phenomenon of this movement and why it exists, and it does seem to be....

Q. This week we saw a video of Usama Bin Laden with the 911 hijackers. Now the guy already has taken credit, if you can call it that, for what happened on 911, Usama Bin laen bragged about it a couple of years ago., but now we actually see him physically with some of the 911 hikackers, doesn't that put these myths to bed?

A.,No, I don't believe that it does...

Q. Why not?

A. Well, because I believe there is credible research out there that calls into question many aspects of the attacks of 9/11 that have not been addressed by the 9/11 Commission. The 9/11 commission, Thomas Kean said in the Washington Post the other day that he considered criminal charges against Norad.

Albanese is the one who best fits his own description of ''disinformation''.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FMtb7L4pEg
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

His performance is a virtuoso display of evasiveness and weasel words. He can't bring himself to say 9/11 was an inside job, but woffles on instead about 'panacea' and 'social phenonema'. Note how he fails to question the authenticity of the Bin Laden 'confession' tape, a crucial prop in the OGCT.

A. Well there's a whole panacea(sic) of information that has been widely researched since the events of 9/11that the media doesn't seem interested in covering. There's been over 20 whistleblowers that have forward since 9/11, and some of them high-ranking members of the administration...

Q. But is the contention that the government , the US government was somehow involved in 911?

A. Well, that's that some of the contentions that are out there. My ... I basically
focus on studying the cultural phenomenon of this movement and why it exists, and it does seem to be....

Q. This week we saw a video of Usama Bin Laden with the 911 hijackers. Now the guy already has taken credit, if you can call it that, for what happened on 911, Usama Bin laen bragged about it a couple of years ago., but now we actually see him physically with some of the 911 hikackers, doesn't that put these myths to bed?

Q. Why not?

A. Well, because I believe there is credible research out there that calls into question many aspects of the attacks of 9/11 that have not been addressed by the 9/11 Commission. The 9/11 commission, Thomas Kean said in the Washington Post the other day that he considered criminal charges against Norad.

Sorry Dr Watson but I don't see it.

But I do see you trying to defend Mr Johnson whose reputation has been some what sullied over the last few months! Perhaps you think Mr Johnson's association with Judy Woods is somehow beneficial to the 911 Truth movement?!?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown you are a BIGOT and the biggest trouble maker on this site.

You are clearly ignorant on many fronts.

For the past few months you have constantly attacked Andrew Johnson who is one of the most hard working truth activist in the UK.

I first heard of Andrew when I did a search on Loose Change and discovered it was being shown in a small cinema in Derbyshire - the cost of the screening was funded entirely at Andrew's expense.

Since then he has organised similar events, the guy posts his real name, telephone number and address and has got nothing to hide - so I can only assume that the reasons for your personal attacks on him are because you are very stupid or indeed are a shill yourself.

Why don't you stick with your own site as you said you would in December -----Good Riddance to you.

Who else agrees with me?
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 is an alias of Andrew Johnson??! Or just partners in crime...?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
the guy posts his real name, telephone number and address and has got nothing to hide

No one to hide from is not the same as nothing to hide.

Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Patrick has a great deal to add to the 911 truth movement.

I have read many of his posts and have been impressed by his level of knowlegde and research. I particulalry enjoy his own angle of approach.

Why he has continued to attack Andrew J is beyond me.

These awful exchanges are just like watching a person bully someone else who obviously does not wish to fight.

Patrick.....Andrew Johnson is a good bloke, what ever he has done to upset you, just forgive him eh?. Perhaps we can spend more of our energy doing what we are supposed to be doing.

If I were a new person on this board and read some of this hand-bagging, I'd be out of here quicker that the towers collapsed. What kind of example does it make?

If you have got an issue Patrick, sort it out in private with the person or people who the issue is with.

There is a very diverse group of people on this site. We have to learn to be empathic, its part of the truthing process. Thankfully, we are not, as yet anyway, all programmed the same way. One day if we don't focus on the game we are playing here we will find that there is no one left to talk to because they will be too far gone. In a world of control, deceipt, lies and hatred of lets make some room for real pure beautiful HUMAN KIND. Or did we forget how to do that?

I would normally write this in a PM to Patrick but in this case I feel it appropriate to post it here.

I am here to truth and not to bicker or slander.

I come in peace (I'll probably leave in in pieces Confused )

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm within a hairs breath of accusing Andrew Johnson of being a shill. I'm sure I'm not the only person that is unable to cast aside doubts about his associations with Woods, Fetzer and Reynolds. In the last week or so we've had Fetzer dissing Steven Jones (web-radio interview) and more recently Judy Woods being seen as incompetent and unable to explain her Beam Weapon theory. We just need to have Reynolds putting his foot in it and it will then be beyond doubt that Andrew is hanging with shills.

If Andrew had distanced himself from the “Three Stooges” I might have been more inclined to believe Andrews association was harmless. Unfortunately Andrew isn't distancing himself.

Here's what Andrew wrote recently (Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:33 pm) :

Andrew Johnson wrote:
If Judy Wood is cointelpro, there must be an easy explanation, based in science (something better than saying "no, she is wrong"), to explain the anomalous evidence she has presented.

Source here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=50499#50499

There nothing much else to say is there?

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
andrewwatson wrote:

Q. Why not?

But I do see you trying to defend Mr Johnson whose reputation has been some what sullied over the last few months! Perhaps you think Mr Johnson's association with Judy Woods is somehow beneficial to the 911 Truth movement?!?

What I am saying, Father Brown, is this:

He fudged three golden opportunities to state simple points in simple language. Phrases like 'cultural phenomenon ' sound to the average viewer like meaningless hot air.

He could have said:

1. (what was covered up was) the cold-blooded murder of 3000 citizens in the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

2. Yes , the government was involved in the planning of the attacks.

3. Osama Bin Laden denied any involvement in the attacks, and the FBI say there is no evidence to link him to them. The video has been shown to be a fake ( he could have given details if pressed).

Do you have a problem with that?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 is an alias of Andrew Johnson??! Or just partners in crime...?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
the guy posts his real name, telephone number and address and has got nothing to hide

I see you Thermate in the same light as PB --- you are not a genuine truth campaigner -- you are here only to make trouble and spread disinformation.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Thermate wrote:

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

I see you Thermate in the same light as PB --- you are not a genuine truth campaigner -- you are here only to make trouble and spread disinformation.

I would rather be associated with Thermate than Andrew. I must admit that I was a tad suspicious of thermite when he first joined this forum but he has proved himself a genuine truther. As for you 4U2P aren't you a close friend of Andrew! So if Thermate is guilty by association we can only apply the same thinking to you.

Do tell does Woods ever spend a penny in you?!? Very Happy

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
andrewwatson wrote:

Q. Why not?

What I am saying, Father Brown, is this:

He fudged three golden opportunities to state simple points in simple language. Phrases like 'cultural phenomenon ' sound to the average viewer like meaningless hot air.

He could have said:

1. (what was covered up was) the cold-blooded murder of 3000 citizens in the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

2. Yes , the government was involved in the planning of the attacks.

3. Osama Bin Laden denied any involvement in the attacks, and the FBI say there is no evidence to link him to them. The video has been shown to be a fake ( he could have given details if pressed).

Do you have a problem with that?

Yes I do:

"covered up"????

Everybody on the planet was in front of the tele watching it so what was covered up?

Are you sure it was the government and not factions within the government?

I don't see what you're saying as damming the guy is simply not committing himself to things that are not be clear cut. By the way have you considered that the fake video may have been faked by Osama and his gang as part of a PSYOP to undermine the credibility of western governments and cause civil unrest?

I don't know the chap but it's seems you do so maybe you could tell me some more about him. I'd be interested to hear some more of you opinions about the man. Perhaps I'll then be able to understand where you're coming from then as I'm a little miffed as to what you're getting at.

Just the facts please. Wink

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Infantree wrote:

I have read many of his posts and have been impressed by his level of knowlegde and research. I particulalry enjoy his own angle of approach.

These awful exchanges are just like watching a person bully someone else who obviously does not wish to fight.

Patrick.....Andrew Johnson is a good bloke, what ever he has done to upset you, just forgive him eh?. Perhaps we can spend more of our energy doing what we are supposed to be doing.

If I were a new person on this board and read some of this hand-bagging, I'd be out of here quicker that the towers collapsed. What kind of example does it make?

If you have got an issue Patrick, sort it out in private with the person or people who the issue is with.

There is a very diverse group of people on this site. We have to learn to be empathic, its part of the truthing process. Thankfully, we are not, as yet anyway, all programmed the same way. One day if we don't focus on the game we are playing here we will find that there is no one left to talk to because they will be too far gone. In a world of control, deceipt, lies and hatred of lets make some room for real pure beautiful HUMAN KIND. Or did we forget how to do that?

I would normally write this in a PM to Patrick but in this case I feel it appropriate to post it here.

I come in peace (I'll probably leave in in pieces Confused )

yawn

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
you are here only to make trouble and spread disinformation.

Coming from the poster with probably the lowest credibility on this whole site (and that's saying something) I won't worry too much about your opinions. /dismiss

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread never showed any evidence that me, Morgan Reynolds or Judy Wood are co-intelpro. It did, however, included a link to an interview on Fox news of the poster who started this thread.

So, it is easy to separate the evidence-based from the evidence free allegations.

Thanks

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
This thread never showed any evidence that me, Morgan Reynolds or Judy Wood are co-intelpro. It did, however, included a link to an interview on Fox news of the poster who started this thread.

So, it is easy to separate the evidence-based from the evidence free allegations.

Thanks

So Andrew do you still feel that Woods Beam Weapon theory is valid? Are you still having problems with Jones thermite theory?

Now just for the record, as your credibility is dropping faster than a whores knickers, could you tell us if you accept that aircraft hit the twin towers or not?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just curious what your position on 'beam weapons' is, Andrew, in light of the farsical performance by your mentor, Judy Wood, which can be seen here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017

In case you hadn't noticed, there is a fairly hot thread on it here in which one or two people are awaiting your comments:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6807
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Light Infantree wrote:

I come in peace (I'll probably leave in in pieces )

Alleluah! Light Infantree.

I agree Patricks website appears to support the cause so why cant we work together?

Some people come here for the wrong reasons:- to flame, cause division, and bring the site and movement into disrepute. Its only though a minority relative to the 1000 plus registered members and 1000 plus who have signed the front page.

This thread http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6807 proves the truth of that statement. A total of 20 votes and no doubt some people have cast more than one vote.

Sadly for the 911 truth campaign this minority appear to have unlimited time to this or perhaps its part of their profession.

You do learn after a bit though to identify who the minority are. My advice for the sake of the campaign:- give them a 30 foot bargepole:- ignore them and dont feed them (if you do their input goes to the top of list).

A trip to Critics Corner shows what happens when you stop feeding them...... it becomes a dinosaur zone and they end up being left to communicate on their own.

As this process continues it becomes alot easier to identify them. This should help our new visitors to the site, looking for truth and a genuine like minded community.

Once the 911 truth groups get established and more people walk the talk and become 911 truth active their mission to divide this movement will become a bigger challenge than it currently is.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: I like astute Reply with quote

Well said Pikey.

A thoughtful observation or two.

cheers Al..
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAS THIS MOVIE Premiered yet?

Whats the latest word on it? Has anyone heard anything about it since February has already come to pass. Where is John Albanese?
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question Zabooka. I'm also waiting impatiently for Part2 of his story about how he saw both planes hit on 9/11. If you want some Albanese in the meantime, Part1 is below.

When the biggest problem with this story was pointed out to him, he did admit that he’d got the wrong company/livery for the plane he claimed to see hitting the North tower, but he said (a) it was just a typing mistake, and (b) it was nearly five years ago anyway. I must admit that on the evidence of this article it seems that seeing those two literally incredible plane crashes didn’t make much impression on him - but you be the judge. Wink

“September 11, 2001
“I was concerned about being late for work that morning. It was a crystal clear cloudless morning when I left my apartment and headed into work at 888 7th Avenue in Manhattan. My appointment was for 8:30 to meet with my department head in the corner office of one of this building’s uppermost floors.

“I arrived approximately 15 minutes late and was approaching his office, laptop computer still slung over my shoulder, jacket still on, when the loud sound of an approaching plane began to fill the air. An employee with an office immediate adjacent to the corner office I was approaching could suddenly be heard yelling out “Oh My God!” as a very large commercial jet passed over our building. This was a very low flying plane, and given its size we all felt the effects of the illusion that it had almost hit our building. In all probability it was not as close as it felt, and the noise this plane made probably added to the effect of a perceived near miss. But it was indeed flying too low for Manhattan.

“My manager, and one other employee already attending the meeting in his office, rose to their feet and stood at the very large panoramic windows looking south, watching the plane move towards downtown. I clearly saw American Airlines written on the plane.

“That’s very low” was the remark of the original employee who now had come out of his office and had moved to my side at the window just outside my manager’s office, looking in a southerly direction. We all held our breath as, from the perspective we were looking, the plane appeared to be headed towards the very tall central building of Rockefeller Plaza. It of course passed this building unscathed and continued heading south. It appeared to me to be moving slowly, rocking from side to side, from wing to wing, unsteady. The employee still standing in my managers office remarked, “He’s in trouble.” Another employee added, “He’s headed to JFK.” I remember wondering why a pilot in trouble would fly over the densely populated skyline. And why was he not veering off to the left to make JFK?

“The plane continued south plowing straight into the North Tower. It was completely silent except for the gasps of all the employees who were watching. I remember yelling “holy *!” and just staring at the huge ball of smoke that rose up from the tower. I moved to my desk (which was just steps away) and quickly plugged my laptop in and attempted to dial my wife, despite the fact that I KNEW there was no possible way that she could be at her office. She had been running later than me that morning (since she had to be in by 9:00), and was still in the apartment when I left.
“There was a lot of excited shouting in my office as people all talked at once and started recounting to each other what they had just seen to new people who were now streaming out of their offices - to see what all the noise was about. The long hallway with the panoramic window facing south became very crowded. Everyone just stood there dumbfounded staring at the burning tower and its ominous black smoke.

“I was busy logging on and attempting to go to MSNBC to see if there was any news – which there was not. Soon the internet and email went down completely. I spent the next 15 minutes walking back and forth to the window and my desk, dumbfounded over what I had just seen and still attempting to call my wife. It seemed like no time at all had passed before an employee pointed to another plane that was making an elliptical slow curved approach towards the towers. No one seemed alarmed. It was just a curiosity that another plane was in the sky. It was a very clear day, and as anyone who has looked out from a skyscraper knows, visibility can stretch almost to the horizon on a clear day. It was therefore no problem making out that this was another wide-bodied commercial jet. This was my initial impression when I saw it, and seemed to be the shared impression of those I spoke to after it struck the tower.

Again a silent explosion followed by gasps and small cries from my fellow employees. Some employees immediately started streaming towards the exits. The realization that commercial jets were intentionally being flown into skyscrapers was now apparently dawning on people – and people were beginning to panic. The word terrorism immediately started to be uttered by people. Someone had a radio going and people were crying standing around the radio attempting to understand what was going on. i had the strange feeling of emotions that well up in your chest and makes your voice quiver ever so slightly. I was continuing to attempt to reach my wife, although now the phones seemed to be hit and miss. Sometimes I would reach her office when I dialed (and get their voicemail), and other times I just received a tone indicating that the phones were down. Heavy traffic – no doubt. My cell-phone was even worse. No dial tone at all.

Eventually, I decided to start heading downtown to my wife’s office, where together we witnessed the panic in the streets and the collapse of the North Tower. But, I’ll leave that story for Part 2.”

http://www.911blogger.com/node/6413
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: