FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Andrew Johnson a shill?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Andrew Johnson a shill?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Probably
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I think so
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Could be
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
That's you that is
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Is Andrew Johnson a shill? Reply with quote

I just thought I'd keep up the general quality of polls on this forum and I'm not talking plumbing!!!
For those that don't get it read here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6650

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Andrew Johnson a shill? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I just thought I'd keep up the general quality of polls on this forum and I'm not talking plumbing!!!
For those that don't get it read here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6650

When you say Andrew Johnson, I take it you mean the former President ?

I find this a very difficult question.

As a Republican Liberal Christian Democrat Muslim Nationalist I have mixed feelings.

Those feelings are, as I say, mixed in a melange of political intrigue and existential just beingism. Whilst I acknowledge his efforts in the turbulent years of the birth of the American dream, I, myself, was asleep and had a nightmare.

Notwithstanding his magnificent efforts he didn't do much. He was a lazy energetic, fastidious, carefree man, who had the body of a woman and yet exhibited childish traits in a mature, grown up way.

This complex self starter always needed external motivation, and yet, and not even then, before and presently, the crux of his character proved elusive and yet remains obvious.

It's hard to tell and much harder to know, individually, or as part of a whole, why, and indeed, if, the question is answerable in the current political climate, which is changing, all around us, globally and at the same time locally.

I am therefore unable to vote.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wey Hey!

Patty's at it again!!

Well done for furthering 9/11 Truth.

Here is my address and telephone number:

22 Mear Drive
Borrowash
Derbyshire
DE72 3QW

01332 674271

Anyone can ring me up and ask me anything - sex, drugs, rock and roll - you name it and I'll do my best to give you the low down.

(Hmm-I've said all this before.... I'm sure....)

Have a GREAT day!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey. Now I am scared. I thought you died in 1875 !
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why a second poll on aj? he works hard to wake people up to 9/11.
he helps others when and where he can, he puts effort in where it really counts and mostly of his own back from what i can tell.

now for me a shill is someone who does nothing in the form of waking people up to the truth! but quite the opposite infact. either by pooing on true facts or claiming to give out truth but delibratly making sure they only give out disinfo.

aj spends alot of time and effort doing all he can to wake people up regardless of which theorys he believes he dosnt make them a factor in doing so and sticks to facts inregards to events/waking people up.

i have not seen spam of disinfo from aj on any subject matter. ok some of us dont believe NPT or beams but that should'nt be used to judge everyone. there are geniune people who believe certain theorys and do serious research into it but dont make that the basis for informing people about 9/11. the only ones im concerned about with these theorys are the ones who spam flimsy evidence and then deny any evidence going against it trying to push something not true as fact on everyone.

(check out cb brooklyn's posts for serious shilling and causing friction between NPT'ERS AND PLANE HUGGERS! by using disinfo and laughable reasoning and avoidance of answering questions.)

aj gives a lot of his time to the movement and i bet it goes a lot ferther than just posting here, he informs people on the facts, puts effort into publising events and helps others who need help and thats just from what im aware of.

i am 100% sure he's not a shill. the only reason i can see aj being called a shill is because of theorys people believe in and im sorry but aj's actions speak louder than words and any theory dosnt play a part in informing people, waking them up making events successfull.

how ever i am 100% sure 1 or 2 shills have infiltrated the npt/beams to cause friction by posting disinfo plane huggers will attack NPT'ers with. remember divide and conquer is their game.

1. so we have serious researchers into npt ect (which aj fits into)

2. we have (shills) people playing mind games with npt ect

3. and those who dont believe it at all.

dont let those that fit in the middle destroy us!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Wey Hey!

Patty's at it again!!

Well done for furthering 9/11 Truth.

22 Mear Drive
Borrowash
Derbyshire
DE72 3QW

01332 674271

Anyone can ring me up and ask me anything - sex, drugs, rock and roll - you name it and I'll do my best to give you the low down.

Have a GREAT day!

What a small world, I have a good friend who lives in Spondon!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I really wanted to ask was: Is Andrew a Shela? But hey it's not my style to be controversial so I'll leave that sort of thing to Woods, Fetzer and Reynolds. Very Happy
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marky54 - I greatly appreciate your comments. There are people working harder than I do to "spread the word".

I don't know what a "Shela" is - some kind of Italian pasta dish? Or is it the Australian for "woman"? Usual "on topic posting" from PB (just think if his middle name were Timothy or Tony!!)

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

I always assumed MI5 agents lived in real houses, but didn't totally believe it till now.

Regardless, I voted: Could be. I rather assume you are a kind hearted fool.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find that comment upsetting and confusing.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Usual "on topic posting" from PB

OK Andrew where do you stand with regards to planes impacting the WTC towers? While I'm at it do you still think that Beam Weapons offer a more viable alternative to explosives or the official line of jet fuel and impact damage as the cause for the towers to collapse? If you do believe that Beam Weapons are a possibility then give us a once over on how they would have been used and that includes building 7?

I would also like to ask if you're still in regular contact with Woods, Reynolds, Fetzer and Shayler? And as you're such a key figure on this forum can you fill us in on the latest Steven Jones research?

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Is Patrick Brown a shill? Reply with quote

Well I dunno really,but considering the amount of time and effort PB has been putting in to highlight certain questionable posts regarding the NPT
by AJ, it's only fair dinkum to ask what are the intentions of PB's posts?

They seem divisive at the very least,and I'm pretty sure if you asked PB to forward proffesionally made material,including numerous dvd's,deception £20's and laminated fact sheets on 9/11 they would come, if at all at a price more than a pack of stamps.

Stop your campaign PB, it says more about you than it ever could about AJ's motives.

Enough already!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look if Andrew can promote NPT and Beam Weapons as well as sticking up for 4U2P, Woods, Reynolds and Fetzer then I can't see why anybody should have any problems we me pulling him up on it.

There are several people on this forum that found past comments from Andrew rather bizarre. I haven't been around for a few weeks but I have a feeling that Andrew has stopped talking about Beam Weapons and NPT. If he has stopped then my moaning may well have had some benefits for the more easily lead.

People who haven't heard the Fetzer Jones interview should take the time to do so as Andrew seems to have nothing but admiration for Fetzer!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

OK Andrew where do you stand with regards to planes impacting the WTC towers? While I'm at it do you still think that Beam Weapons offer a more viable alternative to explosives or the official line of jet fuel and impact damage as the cause for the towers to collapse? If you do believe that Beam Weapons are a possibility then give us a once over on how they would have been used and that includes building 7?

I would also like to ask if you're still in regular contact with Woods, Reynolds, Fetzer and Shayler? And as you're such a key figure on this forum can you fill us in on the latest Steven Jones research?

RE BW and NBB//NPT - I have made plenty of posts. Click on my profile and "find posts" it's easy enough.

Re: Correspondence

I have corresponded most with Judy Wood, a little with Morgan Reynolds, hardly at all with Dave Shayler (though we've had some good chats) and I have corresponded with Steve Jones too.

The latest piece of research that Steve Jones has mentioned seems to be an attempt to debunk the pulverisation/dustification based on selected elements of a paper published in 2001. It seems he has quoted figures from this, to back up a certain point of view, but then he has omitted key words in the paper's "Abstract" section.

Having fun Patty? Glad to know you are self-documenting too!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

I have corresponded with all the people you mention - probably with Judy most of all. I have also corresponded with Steve Jones, but he didn't answer the questions I asked of him, or respond to the comments I made.

You can read "where I stand" on NBB and BW issues - it's perfectly simple - click on my profile button then "find all posts" and away you go, chuck.

I don't know where you get the idea that I admire Fetzer. I posted the interview between Jones and him before I listened to it. Fetzer rightly got quite a bit of stick for it. Ye see Pat, the way this "truth" thing works, you post stuff - warts and all - and let it speak for itself - ye know?

I do hope you're enjoying yourself. It would be a terrible shame if you weren't.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

I have corresponded with all the people you mention - probably with Judy most of all. I have also corresponded with Steve Jones, but he didn't answer the questions I asked of him, or respond to the comments I made.

You can read "where I stand" on NBB and BW issues - it's perfectly simple - click on my profile button then "find all posts" and away you go, chuck.

I don't know where you get the idea that I admire Fetzer. I posted the interview between Jones and him before I listened to it. Fetzer rightly got quite a bit of stick for it. Ye see Pat, the way this "truth" thing works, you post stuff - warts and all - and let it speak for itself - ye know?

I do hope you're enjoying yourself. It would be a terrible shame if you weren't.

Andrew you forgot to tell us where you stand regarding NPT and Beam Weapons. Come on don't be shy.

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown

With due respect. I must ask you (whether you believe this is in any sort of defence of Andrew Johnson or not)... whether or not you believe this post and the poll with it is a bit too far? Its a bit too close to a personal attack for my taste. It is basically slunder is it not?

I dont know what a SHILL really is, I think someone explained the meaing of it to me, however its a word I do not use thus do not get the chance of it be practiced into memory.

I would like to point out to the first few minutes of the following

Link

What is said here about what I suppose you call "shills" is dealt with in a fitting manner. How many of us are living up to these noble principles that Truthers are meant to be worthy of?

Stop the Paranoia and Witch Hunts... thats the worst way to react to "shills", or whatever word befits.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Andrew's been very indulgent with you today PB: but I also think this thread has gone far enough: theres really nothing substantial in it and its senselessly unproductive: therefore I'm locking the thread. I'd like you to consider that you've taken your current drive against Andrew far enougth. After all, you are the man who asked me if I knew anything about the law of attraction

To the best of my knowledge, there is no pressure on Andrew to do anything else but carry on moderating here for as long as it suits him: and no amount of polls or accusatory threads are going to turn any of the admin team against each other

At the heart of this campaign, what we personally think happened on 9/11 is not what holds us together: its knowing that what we're told about 9/11 isn't what happened, and we want to do something about it, stop things getting any worse, and get our world back: preferably by making it a working world where their is fairness established between all nations and the pressure for war becomes a thing of the past: all our leaders are failing us every day that passes when they do not deliver that: and that's where self-responsibility comes in. And with all this at stake, your putting your attention into whether Andrew Johnson is a "shill" PB? I'd say find your centre and seek some inspiration

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: