FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chemtrail nozzles discovered?
Just like crop circles
Fiction
Are you sure this is not Pylon Drains, as seen in the A320 manual?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22626&view=find post&p=10811715

1620758_681302315267956_311074684_n_zpsb600ef28.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.22 KB
 Viewed:  698 Time(s)

1620758_681302315267956_311074684_n_zpsb600ef28.jpg

10001484_681302311934623_306027951_n_zps9357784d.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.75 KB
 Viewed:  683 Time(s)

10001484_681302311934623_306027951_n_zps9357784d.jpg

14498_681302318601289_1205357877_n_zps27041c64.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.59 KB
 Viewed:  677 Time(s)

14498_681302318601289_1205357877_n_zps27041c64.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Chemtrail nozzles discovered?
Just like crop circles
Fiction
Are you sure this is not Pylon Drains, as seen in the A320 manual?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22626&view=find post&p=10811715

You found that, not us. Perhaps you should have read on a bit:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=96a8e3c76aaab42fd9ed930 948cf9d80&showtopic=22626&st=0&p=10811715&#entry10811715

'.. MikeR

post Mar 1 2014, 05:43 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 1 2014, 09:52 PM) *
We are in the same place I expressed to you the last time Harold, (along with many others who have concerns regarding 'chemtrails').

P4T has more Pilots than most Airlines have started with... including such Majors as Delta, Northwest, USAir... i could go on.

"Chemtrails" are perhaps the easiest "theory" to prove. All we need is an airplane to go up there and fly through such "materials". We can lower the landing gear at slow speeds, and at such concentration, the "chemicals" would no doubt stick to every bolt, screw, actuator, intake, flap mechnism, pitot tube.. even the nav lights.. .the list goes on.

Then we land and take samples.

Mike Rivero and Alex Jones have been touting "chemtrails" for years. They have both had multiple "money bombs" to expand their networks/studios.

Why not have a "money bomb" to buy an airplane and go fly up there to get samples?

I have sent such requests to both Mike and Alex over the years... and we are willing to fly it for free. Unfortunately, we have never heard a reply.

So... you want "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?

Get us an airplane, show us what you feel is a "chemtrail"... we will go fly through it... and we will find out the truth... as I requested the last time we spoke.

Rob .... What would you (not) prove by collecting samples flying behind a chemspraying
airline right in its flight path, that has not been proven a thousand times over by
endless lab testing of air and soil samples at ground level?

The ground samples invariably show a huge INCREASE in aluminum: you telling me that's
from diesel fumes along the freeways?

A lab-tested hair from a woman's head shows TOXIC levels of BARIUM: is that because
her Prius Hybrid is leaking fumes inside the car?

Orofino, ID is way off regular airline traffic routes. So why does the childrens's parade day
get blasted with chem last October, plane tracks can be SEEN turning off the chem spray
before they do the next overrun with chem pouring: The blue sky after sunrise turns
military grey from one fracked horizon to the other.

All the kids are wheezing and coughing, parent's eyes are streaming.

The next day is IDENTICAL weather, not a plane in sight, and the sky is blue all day.

You gonna tell me the cretins are faking intentional condensation trails...
just to fuel my imagination on (y)our forum, Rob? blink.gif

MikeR ....'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Great to see everyone wasting their valuable time and effort on Chemtrails
What a successful psyop it's been
Engage brain for a minute and you'll realise there are a million other explanations for illnesses described

Quote:
All the kids are wheezing and coughing, parent's eyes are streaming.

Pesticides, car petrol additives, food additives to name a few
Pointing at ice crystals 40,000 feet up in the sky and asserting you know what REAL chemical it is is just as pointless as trying to find out who made last summer's crop circles, actually more pointless since at least on the ground you can hide in wait to catch the jokers

There I just wasted some more time
Operation successful

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The residue has been amply shown to be in snow, rainfall and in standing water at hugely increased amounts, inexplicable by other causes than aerosol spraying and fall-out.
Crucially, it is precisely chemicals that have been claimed to be part of the Geoengineering Aerosl Spppraying that appear in these massive increases from normal.
Happy Ostrich New Year! I'm sure the unseen tiger will!

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is geoengineering
But this ain't it B-)
Amazing what bs can take off in the echo chamber

I see you still haven't spoken to a pilot
Come on then
outsider wrote:
The residue has been amply shown...

At which point I stopped reading B-)

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'ALUMINUM CONTAMINATION: City Officials of Mt. Shasta, CA Won't Take Responsibility For Their Duties To Protect Citizens & Worldwide Guests To Worldwide Destination':
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/environment/pollution/news.php  ?q=1220410300

' I just submitted this limited 300 word letter to the editor of our local paper. Please read my letter below. I encourage you to write your own letters to the editor and to remember, "no matter what is spun around the "weather modification issue," none of them, be it public officials on the government payrolls or spokespersons for the corporate media, will be able to explain away with any credibility, the following facts and million dollar question."

The fact is many government agencies and officials know historically, California waters contain no or very low levels of aluminum in its waters naturally (ground or surface). So the million dollar question remains, what geological or industrial event could have occurred which could cause so many of our surface waters here in California to show "off the chart" levels of aluminum? The highest reading so far is 4,610 times the maximum contaminate level for drinking water in this state.

Watch them as they try to point the finger towards China. The problem is, the California Air Resources Board flew over those toxic clouds in the Pacific and aluminum and barium were not listed in toxic chemicals/elements found.

My partner had a good comeback response, when he was told by a Shasta Air Pollution Control Board official, that it was probably coming from China, he responded, "so what you are telling me all these planes over my head leaving these white plumes which linger all day, are coming from China?"

Rose
>
> Passing The Buck
>
> Dear Editor:
>
> Monday night August 25th was our third attempt to get the Mt. Shasta city council to take the aluminum contamination seriously. Previously, we had been told that because our rainwater and snow pack samples (reading between 198 ug/L to 61,000 ug/L), were not within the city limits, it was not their concern.
>
> Although, we presented new lab tests which were taken within the city limits (from garden soil, pond sludge and a field), which showed unusually high amounts of aluminum (all three over 10,000 mg/kg), the city council voted 3 to 2, not to proceed ahead and perform their own tests. Many in the audience were appalled at the callous disinterest that Porterfield, Spilliscy and Valenzuela displayed concerning this issue and of their refusal to spend just $100 dollars of the city’s funds to see if there may truly be an aluminum contamination issue.
>
> The public heard the following from the three council members who voted down spending $100 dollars for testing. “Take your own tests and studies.” “Even if there is a problem (which they indicated they didn’t believe there was), its not the city’s responsibility.” Or “why would we want to open that Pandora’s Box?”
>
> The truth is, federal office holders have told us that we should take our concerns to our local public officials and start there. The fact is many government agencies and officials know historically, California waters contain no or very low levels of aluminum in its waters naturally (ground or surface). So the million dollar question remains, what geological or industrial event could have occurred which could cause so many of our surface waters here in California to show "off the chart" levels of aluminum? The highest reading so far is 4,610 times the maximum contaminate level for drinking water in this state.'

Rose Taylor
Mt. Shasta, CA

530 926-1451

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Aerospace Worker: "I Installed Chemtrails Devices" @ Monday Demonstration 5/12/2014 - ENGLISH SUBS':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnCaE_3hImY
(Just 3-minute video clip)

The guy lost his job, and is blackballed, for whistleblowing on Chemtrails.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Chemtrails" — How They Affect You and What You Can Do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqATQtwOY34
8.5 minute video clip

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Military Meteorologist/Biologist Speaks Out About Geoengineering ( GeoengineeringWatch.org )':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwEIbUyI1-A

'Municipality in California to investigate chemtrails – Meteorologist: “We have been misled by the military industrial complex”:
https://theawakezone.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/municipality-in-californ ia-to-investigate-chemtrails-meteorologist-we-have-been-misled-by-the- military-industrial-complex/

'The municipality Shasta in northern California unanimously decided on July 16 that the issue of aircraft release chemicals, known as chemtrails, should be investigated. The decision was taken after a rally where citizens had to ventilate their views. Shasta County Board of Supervisors also decided to study the possibility of examining whether current air quality measurements can measure the actual particles of aluminum, barium and other heavy metals in nano size.

Among the speakers were Dane Wigington, from geoengineeringwatch.org and Alan Buckman meteorologist who said “We have been misled by the military industrial complex.”......'

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chemtrails & Winter Illness - Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
http://hisheavenlyarmies.com/documents/geoengineering-documents.html

Here is part of one of the documents:

By Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
Ides of March –3/15/11

There is no doubt that since late December, aerosol spraying of Chemtrails has been increased throughout the US. Illegal weather modification and the resulting dramatic changes in our “controlled” weather are very noticeable daily throughout New England and the East Coast. Storms on the Pacific Coast have been heavy, too. Just look up. Our gorgeous blue sky is gone. All we have is a grayish blanket of poisons overhead. With every breath we take, we are inhaling an enormous amount of toxins. The pollution is now at a DNA cellular level in all life: animal and plant. The snow we used to have is nowhere to be seen. Many people have commented that what looks like snow, “melts like Jell-o.” It does have a gel consistency, it smells of chemicals, and stings your eyes. Storms are strange and the temperature fluctuations, sometimes as much as a 40-degree spread in less than 12 hours, have been frequent in many parts of the US and Canada. The criminals in charge have decided to create more havoc.

Winter illness is not what we used to have with the usual colds and flu. From the many discussions I’ve had with physicians, NDs, and OMDs, it is possible to extrapolate that physical symptoms do not fit into what we call “traditional” illness. Most doctors have little-to-no training in any kind of environmental medicine. They have no understanding of what happens to our immune system when it is assaulted with an assortment of dangerous heavy metals, lethal chemicals, and electromagnetic frequencies on a daily basis. We are being hit with so many toxins that it no longer is 1 + 1=2. Rather, as I have written on several occasions, it actually could be the synergistic toxic equivalent of 1,600 times the dose (something Dr. Theo Colburn wrote about in 1996). The human body (and those of all other living creatures) cannot sustain these kinds of daily poisons.

Millions of people are ill. The likelihood of being mis-diagnosed (frequently in an emergency room), because a doctor (or one in training) is not familiar with environmental poisoning, is quite high. Often either heavy metals or chemical poisoning have similar symptoms to other illnesses. Many of the symptoms (heartburn, burning eyes, chronic sleep disturbances or sleeplessness, intense fatigue and headaches, bone-chilling aches, parched and very dry skin with redness, chapped cracked and bleeding lips, and sudden onset “waterfall” nosebleeds, that often require hospitalization, because they don’t stop) seem to hit us quite hard. Remember: no matter where you live, heavy pollution surrounds your every move. Environmental laws, which were in place since the 1970s, have been deliberately gutted over the past 11 years, so that the offending corporations don’t have to pay fines or be held accountable. Governmental agencies are abysmal failures. This is how a broken system “works.” So, this means more daily harm comes to all of us......'

There are a host of useful documents there, for anyone interested.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a good start B-)

outsider wrote:
Chemtrails & Winter Illness - Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
http://hisheavenlyarmies.com/documents/geoengineering-documents.html
Here is part of one of the documents:
By Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
Ides of March –3/15/11
There is no doubt..........

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scouring the internet for bang up to date and CONVINCING evidence of geoengineering
Being run out via the Alex Jones channels Rolling Eyes
As we know...
Even Rosalind Peterson admits she can't prove the heavy metals and other chemicals in water are due to aerial spraying

Noote: she gives little or no specific references - all 'believe me' assertions
Her main problem in this piece is contrails ARE normal
Not a 'school brainwashing programme'
In most atmospheric conditions
It's impossible for an airliner to fly across the sky without leaving one
Even 'seeding' new cloud formations
Which is why I think she's actually peddling disinformation

OVERCAST Rosalind Peterson 2009 (Outtake)

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmnyNgKjRMM

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'PILOTS FOR TRUTH - ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH FUNDRAISER':
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/arcc-project.html

They're almost half way to their goal of $7,500 to fly into chemtrails to get a definitive answer to what they are composed of (and £1 to a penny it won't be plain 'ice crystals').

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineer David Keith Admits to Dangers of Spraying Aluminum ( GeoengineeringWatch.org )':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qEBZAE0rbs

Short but sweet 5-minute video of nonchalent attitude to 'unknown' risks of putting 10m tons of aluminium into the atmosphere annually (of course, Keith doen't admit it is being done already).

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'A Climate Engineering Introduction To Media And The Uninformed':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/a-climate-engineering-introduction- to-media-and-the-uninformed/

'High-Bypass Turbofans DO NOT Produce Contrails. So What Are Those Lines in the Sky?':
http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Numbe r=10445&#Post10445

'...Every Condition is Wrong for Contrail Formation

The formation of condensation trails requires vacuum (reduction in air pressure), cold temperatures, and high humidity, however, the output side of a jet engine contains mostly outside air that has been pushed through the engine by the large ducted fan (The ducted fan is the set of spinning blades that you see when you look at the front of the engine). This high-pressure at the output of the engine is contrary for the formation of condensation trails because pressurized air has the ability to hold much more water in suspension, without producing condensation.

NOTE: On very moist days, you may, on rare occasions, see a condensation "tornado" spiraling into the intake side of a high-bypass turbofan engine during high-thrust conditions. This is formed by the extreme, rapid vacuum formed on the intake of the engine. This vacuum induces condensation because air at reduced pressure cannot hold as much water. On the contrary, air on the high-pressure side of these engines cannot condense because it is not under vacuum.

High school science experiments demonstrate this with a vacuum jar. As the air is expelled, a gentle mist will form. When the valve is opened repressurizing the jar, the mist immediately disappears.

Only a fraction of the air that enters the engine is taken in by the turbine engine. This air is mixed with jet fuel (essentially kerosene), combusted, and then exits the engine under very high pressure and high temperature. Condensation formation requires a decrease in ambient air pressure to form, but the output of the turbine is under very high pressure which prohibits the formation of condensation trails.

Physics also tells us that, under the right conditions, condensation can form when air is cooled. Since the exhaust of the turbine engine driving the high-bypass turbofan is very hot - and remains hot for a long distance behind a jet, condensation formation is - once again - prohibited. (Hot air holds much more water without producing condensation.) Furthermore, the burning of fossil fuels produces black carbon soot, not water as claimed by some websites. You can see this black soot being expelled from the engines as you watch jets take off from an airport.

Furthermore, the ratio of air-to-fuel used in high-bypass turbofan engines is as high as possible (lots of air but relatively little fuel) so as to keep engines efficient and cost-effective, so the reduced amount of fuel in this ratio results in a lack of water in the exhaust, and this is yet another reason high-bypass jet turbofans cannot produce condensation trails.

In short, the more efficient the engine, the less fuel it uses per unit of air moved, and this renders high-bypass turbofans virtually incapable of producing condensation trails, unless they use water injection, which is extremely rare today (see section below).

Simply said, every condition necessary for contrail formation is absent in a high-bypass turbofan engine.

If you go to an airport and watch jets take off, you will see that they emit a faint trail of black carbon soot, which is typical of burnt jet fuel (kerosene), but you will not see water vapor.

If there was any chance that high-bypass turbo fans would create enormous plumes of water vapor, it would occur in high-humidity conditions during high thrust. High thrust only occurs during takeoff and the highest humidity occurs at ground level as the air at higher altitudes has very low humidity levels. We don't see these enormous plumes of white water vapor during takeoff because these engines simply do not produce them.

The average adiabatic lapse rate (the rate of decrease in temperature with altitude) is about 3 Fahrenheit per 1,000 ft. Since the average temperature on the ground is 59 F (15 C), you can calculate that at 30,000 ft, the average temperature is: 59 - (3 x 30) = -31 F (-35 C). This cold, dry air provides inadequate conditions for condensation trail formation....'

'HIGH BYPASS TURBOFAN JET ENGINES & CONTRAILS':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgL6b7VTxT4

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'US EPA Scientist Fired For Trying To Tell The Truth About Climate Engineering And Fluoridated Water':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/us-epa-scientist-fired-for-trying-t o-tell-the-truth-about-climate-engineering-and-fluoridated-water/?inf_ contact_key=260edcb72613dc3651cfc3b98ae56af9dea4c3d8af3b8c3d130882a593 8d6856

'... Michael Davis is now a former EPA scientist who is working with GeoengineeringWatch.org in an effort to get the truth out, his full resume is at the bottom of this article. Michael was recently terminated from the EPA for daring to tell the truth about two extremely dire public dangers, the highly toxic fallout from climate engineering, and the willful contamination of the public water supply with industrial waste. I had the pleasure and honor of working with Michael for over a year, he has participated in conference calls directly with the Geoengineering Watch legal team (Legal Alliance to Stop Geoengineering, LASG). Upon being terminated from the EPA, I asked Mr. Davis if he would draft a statement for GeoengineeringWatch.org, that statement is below.

A Statement For GeoengineeringWatch.org From Scientist Michael Davis

My name is Michael Davis, I was employed as an Environmental Engineer for nearly 16 years in the National Pollution Discharge Elimination Systems (NPDES) Programs Branch of the Water Division in Region 5, Chicago of the USEPA. I was terminated as a public servant performing a public service for raising the issues of anthropogenic deposition of aluminum due to atmospheric geoengineering.

In addition, I brought up the industrial hazardous waste byproduct of fluoride known as HFSA (being sold primarily by the phosphate fertilizer and aluminum industries) to drinking water utilities for disposal into the nation's drinking water systems. This does not include pollutants that are discharged from wastewater reclamation facilities into receiving waters.

The issue regarding anthropogenic deposition of aluminum due to atmospheric geoengineering came up in May 2013 when a colleague in the NPDES Programs Branch sent a general email to everyone regarding "NPDES and Climate Change". I sent a six (6) bullet point one – sentence response to my colleague. Nearly six (6) weeks later my supervisor (at the time) set up a conference call to inform me that I would be receiving a Letter of Reprimand for making false, malicious and unfounded statements against colleagues, supervisors, management and elected public servants. Furthermore, my then supervisor claimed that my statements damaged the integrity and reputation of the agency.

In April, 2014, my last supervisor assigned me to the Beloit, Wisconsin wastewater reclamation facility DRAFT permit review. I asked the permit writer why fluoride (a poison) was be disposed of in Beloit's drinking water supply? She could not provide an explanation. Approximately two (2) weeks later my supervisor placed a "gag order" on me barring me from having any communication written or verbal with anyone unless he approved ahead of time and was present on all conference calls. It was claimed by my supervisor (and management) that the "gag order" would remain in place to prevent me from making statements that would further damage the integrity and reputation of the agency.

Furthermore, my supervisor kept giving me assignments like Beloit, Wisconsin where fluoride, along with other pollutants knowing that I would describe the adverse human, animal health effects along with adverse environmental effects of them in my DRAFT Permit review reports. The adverse human, animal and environmental effects were completely ignored by my supervisor. This was even more profound when it came to the issue of fluoride as HFSA being deposited into the drinking water system. This is in violation of (1) EPA's Policy on Scientific Integrity, (2) The Precautionary Principle, (3) 5 U.S.C. §2302(b)(Cool and (4) Informed Consent. My supervisor informed me that the EPA does not regulate fluoride in the drinking water systems under either the Clean Water Act (CWA) or the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA). However, FDA under Health and Human Services (HHS) regulated fluoride in the drinking water systems.
I eventually crafted a general description of the adverse human and animal health effects in an email to my supervisor and upper level management. Initially was ignored by all of them. I had to send the original descriptive email several times over about a six (6) month period of time before I received a reply from the water division director who just parroted the corporate agenda pertaining to fluoride disposal into the nation's drinking water systems.

The label in the photo above should be shocking to any that are even slightly awake. Highly toxic industrial waste that is officially labelled as a "drinking water additive".

In doing my own research into the issue of anthropogenic deposition of aluminum from atmospheric geoengineering (as well as fluoride and other pollutants) in an attempt to determine why there was strong opposition from my supervisor and the EPA in general it this (factual reports on the issues). It is because the EPA wants to continue their cover-up, collusion, and criminality pertaining to pollution and contamination being perpetrated by their puppet masters, the multinational corporations. The EPA (like the FDA, CDC, etc) is a complete sham. Because the "P" in EPA stands for protection of corporate profits and not for protecting human, animal and environmental (or biosphere) health. The EPA like other governmental regulatory agencies are corrupt to the core, completely dysfunctional and have been completely hijacked by the multinational corporations.

I will not allow any of my ex – supervisors, ex – branch chiefs, ex – divisions directors, ex – EPA acting regional administrator or ex – EPA administrator or other individuals either identified or unidentified to get away contaminating our one and only biosphere (soil, water and air), and causing untold adverse human and animal health effects.....'

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have asked Rob Balsamo, the founder of Pilots for 9/11 Truth, his opinion on these two short videos.
They seem pretty compelling to me:
High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines, Geoengineering, And The Contrail Lie ( GeoengineeringWatch.org ) (7 1/2 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRjmzy9XcaY...a1E&index=2

Irrefutable Film Footage Of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying ( GeoengineeringWatch.org ) (2 minutes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwfFtDF...p;v=iK9nVR9H34g

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen':
http://archive.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=67 4

'Presenter: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen
April 28, 1997 8:45 AM EDT'

'....A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.
.....'

And note it's '..Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves...', projecting onto the 'enemy' what they in fact are doing themselves.

And THAT was in 1997...!! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by outsider on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aerosol Spraying Jet Nearly Collides With Oncoming Aircraft ( GeoengineeringWatch.org ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFb-d1xkyg&list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9II D0iypsRXDSa1E&index=2#t=3.026104

'Nearly collides' is a bit OTT, but they certainly look much too close.
Also, the first aircraft trail is intermittent, with gaps in the trail; but more to the point, the other aircraft, at aprox. the same altitude, leaves no trail whatsoever.
Bit odd, wot?

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Chemtrail Cover-Up: Rosalind Peterson':
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1108369064136&ca=7098 909d-21f5-4b03-b07b-ae8faa9b9093

'.....Peterson grew up on a working farm and is a lifelong resident of Medocino County in Northern California. She inadvertently stumbled across the high aerosol spraying phenomenon while working as a Certified US Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor in the early 1990s. Her job was to determine the cause of crop failures.

Peterson determined that the source of chemtrails was from so-called "intra-flights" - mainly of military origin, from a map she obtained from the FAA. These planes are flying in loops around counties in patterns that
differ substantially from normal airline routes. There is no other obvious purpose to these flights than to disperse chemtrails, as they have no destination, flying around and around in circles.

After studying water quality samples from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in California over 30 years, Petersonfound that beginning around 1990, water sources were universally registering spikes of strange compounds and elements at precisely the same time: arsenic, barium, aluminum, calcium, manganese, magnesium, lead and iron. She was able to conclude that the cause was airborne and that it had to be coming from the atmosphere.......'

So not exactly a 'tin-foil hat nutter':
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-chemtrail-cover-up-rosalind-peters on/

Blinkers away!! Very Happy

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'CIA Whistleblower Speaks Out About Climate Engineering, Vaccination Dangers, and 9/11':
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/cia-whistleblower-speaks-out-about-cli mate-engineering-vaccination-dangers-and-911/

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2G6TB2LyEs

Why on earth would the Captain and airline staff on an ordinary passenger flight ORDER passengers to lower the window blinds during the day?
Watch short video, and find out!

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'ChemTrail Sprayer - 100% proof - filmed up close by AF pilots':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2z2ZzXFeKo

Just 1 1/2 minutes video clip -

Well, WHY does the 'trail' (spray) stop and start like that, if it's just good 'ole fashioned 'contrails'?

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Chemtrails PROOF - NO DOUBT !!! 2014 / 2015 - HD':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNJsoSZSWM4

Just 1 1/2 minute video clip - what is that pouring out of the wing-tip (NOT the engines, note - not a sign from them), Scotch Mist?

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Rep. Kucinich's HR 2977 Names Chemtrails As An 'Exotic Weapon':
http://rense.com/general19/ex.htm

By Lorie Kramer
seektress@ev1.net
1-10-2

'....To see text of HR 2977:
http://www.carnicom.com/hr2977.htm

Rep. Kucinich's Bill is also listed at this US Government site:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/L?c107:./list/c107h.lst:2901

Note regarding particulars of HR 2977 -

The 'Space Preservation Act of 2001' deals mainly with space as defined by ALTITUDE. Granted, we don't receive reports of chemtrails or contrails in space.

The bill states "SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS. In this Act:

(1) The term 'space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space."

However, in Section 7, 2 (C) it states.

"The term 'exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or NATURAL ECOSYSTEMS (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or CLIMATE, WEATHER, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space." (emphasis added.)

This would definately include the altitude at which chemtrails are found.

In addition, in Section 7 - Definitions, it is stated in (2)(A) "The terms 'weapon' and 'weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following: (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person."

Here, of course, the word "vicinity" would need further definition. But chemtrails fit the bill (pun intended) as a weapons program that is threatening the biological life, bodily health, mental health, and the physical and economic well-being of millions of people.

HR 2977 has a lot to be desired as a bill in relation to chemtrails. This in no way negates the fact that chemtrails have been named as an exotic weapon in a congressional document.

For battle weary chemtrail researchers and activists, this is very important. Whether Rep. Kucinich intended it or not, he has handed us the can opener to the biggest can of worms he has probably ever seen. We intend, with our flags in hand, and as loud a voice as can be collectively gathered, to open the can. -LK'

BUT, unfortunately: '...Representative Kucinich introduced HR 2799 and he was called aside and told to take it out and he did and he got very quiet about it. I cannot tell you enough that this is very dangerous thing to get in to. It is very dangerous to talk about this...'
'Chemtrails Explained by insider A C Griffith': http://zedek.us/chemtrails-explained-by-insider-a-c-griffith/

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again and again the word 'proof' is used with none being presented

Paul, could you please exercise some quality control rather than just thrashing around for anything to justify your confirmation bias

Then calling it 'proof'.
It's counter-productive to your already flimsy case.

Geoengineering is rife, so find something more credible to flesh out the investigation because you're all out of steam here.

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again and again the word 'proof' is used with none being presented

Paul, could you please exercise some quality control rather than just thrashing around for anything to justify your confirmation bias

Then calling it 'proof'.
It's counter-productive to your already flimsy case.

Geoengineering is rife, so find something more credible to flesh out the investigation because you're all out of steam here.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This covers Chemtrails, and much more:

‘NASA: The End Of Mankind “Leaked Document” 2013’:

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN4XICOyRb8

In that video, various official documents are discussed, including the following:
‘Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars An Introduction Programming Manual Operations Research Technical Manual TW-SW7905.1 ‘:
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

It’s quite a long document, but well worth reading. I’ll just show the ending, which shows just how our ‘Leaders’ regard us:
‘….Enforcement

Factor I
As in every social system approach, stability is achieved only by understanding and accounting for human nature (action/reaction patterns). A failure to do so can be, and usually is, disastrous.

As in other human social schemes, one form or another of intimidation (or incentive) is essential to the success of the draft. Physical principles of action and reaction must be applied to both internal and external subsystems.

To secure the draft, individual brainwashing/programming and both the family unit and the peer group must be engaged and brought under control.
Factor II – Father
The man of the household must be housebroken to ensure that junior will grow up with the right social training and attitudes. The advertising media, etc., are engaged to see to it that father-to-be is pussy-whipped before or by the time he is married. He is taught that he either conforms to the social notch cut out for him or his sex life will be hobbled and his tender companionship will be zero. He is made to see that women demand security more than logical, principled, or honorable behavior.

By the time his son must go to war, father (with jelly for a backbone) will slam a gun into junior’s hand before father will risk the censure of his peers, or make a hypocrite of himself by crossing the investment he has in his own personal opinion or self-esteem. Junior will go to war or father will be embarrassed. So junior will go to war, the true purpose not withstanding.
Factor III – Mother
The female element of human society is ruled by emotion first and logic second. In the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins, fantasy prevails, maternal instinct dominates so that the child comes first and the future comes second. A woman with a newborn baby is too starry-eyed to see a wealthy man’s cannon fodder or a cheap source of slave labor. A woman must, however, be conditioned to accept the transition to “reality” when it comes, or sooner.

As the transition becomes more difficult to manage, the family unit must be carefully disintegrated, and state-controlled public education and state-operated child-care centers must be become more common and legally enforced so as to begin the detachment of the child from the mother and father at an earlier age. Inoculation of behavioral drugs [Ritalin] can speed the transition for the child (mandatory). Caution: A woman’s impulsive anger can override her fear. An irate woman’s power must never be underestimated, and her power over a pussy-whipped husband must likewise never be underestimated. It got women the vote in 1920.
Factor IV – Junior
The emotional pressure for self-preservation during the time of war and the self-serving attitude of the common herd that have an option to avoid the battlefield – if junior can be persuaded to go – is all of the pressure finally necessary to propel Johnny off to war. Their quiet blackmailings of him are the threats: “No sacrifice, no friends; no glory, no girlfriends.”
Factor V – Sister
And what about junior’s sister? She is given all the good things of life by her father, and taught to expect the same from her future husband regardless of the price.
Factor VI – Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.’

The lady being interviewed is from the site: http://www.stopthecrime.net/

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Harvard Scientists Announce Bill Gates Funded Chemtrail Plan':
http://prepforthat.com/weather-events/harvard-scientists-announce-bill -gates-funded-chemtrail-plan/

'....Harvard provided Keith and Keutsch as new professors. Additional funds may come from Harvard’s Solar Geoengineering Research Program, a multidisciplinary effort launching this spring to study feasibility, risks, ethics, and governance issues surrounding geoengineering. As of press time, it had raised more than $7 million from Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates, the Hewlett Foundation, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Harvard-internal funds, and other philanthropists.

Alfred P. Sloan Foundation interfered with the showing of Vaxxed at Tribeca. And then of course, we have Bill Gates and his diabolical play for global rule.

With a list of investors like that, how could anyone believe this to be for the good of the masses?

Scientists are trying to say that because volcanoes push sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere, it is a good idea for man to execute an intervention plan of it’s own. The goal would be to regulate the earth’s temperatures.

I’m not sure about you, but this doesn’t feel right at all. It is unimaginable that man interfering in weather events would be free of “unintended consequences.” Not to mention more nefarious agendas being given a free path to develop....'

So many people are becoming aware, that now they are going to openly 'start doing it', whereas they have been hard at it for years.
They need an excuse for the huge increases in heavy metals and other contaminants which will eventually be admitted, but as coming from their 'new' balloon spreader.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Gates fuelling Chemtrail conspiracy - now there's a surprise Wink

Now, where were we
More drivel here - just check this out for technobabble Smile

Chemtrails the secret war

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-5VnMIiKPY

Chemtrails the secret war
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/study/italian-chemtrails-secret-war-f ree-film/
A new Italian film, Chemtrails: The secret war has been released showing a disturbing covert military agenda behind the sinister phenomenon, one that according to evidence presented includes far more than weather manipulation for “climate change.”

“Let’s stand up and defend our rights!” say Italian filmmakers Antonio and Rosario Marciano.

The Marcianos, of the Italian website Tanker Enemy (Tanker-Enemy.eu) have produced the documentary film, Chemtrails: the secret war (below) to show scientific evidence related to the chemtrails phenomenon. While much of the documentation has been presented in previous years by Professor Michel Chossudovsky, head of Global Research, no film captures the covert war against We the People as well as the Marcianos do.

“Weather manipulation is only one (collateral) aspect of this phenomenon,” say the Marcianos. “What is at stake is a covert military agenda.”

This HD documentary film is the first Italian professional film on illegal geo-engineering aka chemtrails.

“It has been realized thanks to many friends and collaborators. For years this issue has been denied and mocked but the chemical spraying of our sky is still happening,” the couple say.

In September 2014, Jacques Daidié, a French activist, went to Italy where he met the Marcianos, well-known Italian activists against geo-engineering. The French translation was born from that meeting and then, produced by several members of the French association “Ciel voilé”, (www.cielvoile.fr).

Other contributors of the film’s translation include Jacques, Dominique from Avignon, Mary from Monteux, Sebastien from St Firmin in Valgaudemard and Danielle from Gap.

In 2012, Dupre reported in the article, Geoengineered climate change heats up debate:

“The US Air Force has the capability of manipulating climate either for testing purposes or for outright military-intelligence use,” economist Chossudovsky wrote. “These capabilities extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes. In recent years, large amounts of money have been allocated by the US Department of Defense to further developing and perfecting these capabilities.

“Ironically,” Chossudovsky remarked, “the Pentagon, while recognizing its ability to modify the World’s climate for military use, has joined the global warming consensus. (This disguises the Pentagon’s perfidy.) In a major study (pdf), the Pentagon has analyzed in detail the implications of various global warming scenarios.

Weather-modification, according to US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’ and, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes:

“Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog, and storms on earth or to modify space weather, … and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of technologies which can provide substantial increase in US, or degraded capability in an adversary, to achieve global awareness, reach, and power. (US Air Force, emphasis added. Air University of the US Air Force, AF 2025 Final Report, http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/ emphasis added)”

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: