FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vapour trails, contrails or chemtrails? Fact or fiction?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'What Chemtrails Really Are': http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm

'We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.

This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.

It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it "excludes" and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.

There are satellite weapons involved. Activists are using meters and are getting readings of microwaves, x-rays, and some other kind of emission that they are not sure of, maybe a low-intensity laser.

They are also photographing gas plasma generation due to the heating of chemtrails by electromagnetics. The technical names for vertical and horizontal plasma columns are columnar focal lenses and horizontal drift plasma antennas. Various size of gas plasma orbs are associated with this technology. These orbs can be used as transmitters and receivers because they have great, refractory and optical properties. They also are capable of transmitting digital or analog sound. Barium, in fact, is very refractive -- more refractive than glass........'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Chemtrails Analysis: New Discoveries 1/2':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjzkEiO6AAc

'Chemtrails Analysis: New Discoveries 2/2':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pev-ce8qLIk

This is very complicated, and introduces a lot on new and perhaps controversial ideas, but the guy certainly seems to know his science.

Here is the NASA pdf above is largely based on:
'Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare [Circa 2025]':
by Dennis M. Bushnell for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
https://archive.org/details/FutureStrategicIssuesFutureWarfareCirca202 5

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing article and short video clips of weather manipulation via 'Chemtrails' and RF microwaves:

'Geoengineering: Frequency Transmissions And Weather Warfare':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-frequency-transmissi ons-and-weather-warfare

Try 'debunking' that article!

outsider

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 'Chemtrails', but the Soviets way back in 1934 tried to control whether it rained or not with radio waves:
https://www.facebook.com/WeatherModificationHistory/photos/a.622173467 945024.1073741828.622166921279012/734751500020553/?type=3&theater

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Climate Engineering Cover-Up: Ship Tracks And Jet Spraying':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-cover-up-ship-t racks-and-jet-spraying/?inf_contact_key=7c187079b753c903e8812a4f0de780 5d2cfd259750d95e0ac2a0330b391976dc

'.... Global dimming is an undisputed ongoing scenario on our planet and is a direct result of atmospheric particulate loading (the exact goal of climate engineering / solar radiation management). Low altitude jet aircraft particulate dispersions / spraying can be clearly seen over the oceans from shoreline locations on days with the conducive conditions for such observations. Marine cloud brightening is one of many known objectives of the climate engineering criminal cabal (as is ocean fertilization). The over the ocean operations are likely being carried out with both jet aircraft and sea surface vessels (all such operations are, of course, highly toxic and of grave concern). There is a mountain of data to confirm that global climate engineering has long since been a lethal reality. This data includes patents, government documents, inarguable film footage of jet aircraft spraying, and countless photographs of ongoing atmospheric aerosol spraying operations. There is also the on the record dire climate disintegration concerns of military leaders which are well known (and have long since been publicized). Why wouldn't any rational person conclude the obvious? Climate engineering has long since been fully deployed all over the world. The climate scientist community (and corporate media) betrayal of the truth (for a paycheck and a pension) is a primary reason that the "condensation trail" lie persists and thus the public largely remains oblivious to the ongoing climate engineering operations. Illegal federal gag orders on all NWS and NOAA employees is another major factor in the ongoing climate engineering cover-up. The ardent denial of geoengineering by some climate scientists can only be considered extremely fanatical and alarming. What are they being threatened with? What is the bottom line with the climate science communities conclusions about climate engineering (when asked to state their opinion ON THE RECORD)? A recent survey of nearly 1500 scientists by the "Legal Alliance to Stop Geoengineering" (LASG) was very revealing. Not one of this massive number of academicians was willing to deny climate engineering on the record, not one. The ongoing climate engineering insanity is mathematically the most destructive form of anthropogenic activity yet inflicted on our once thriving planet. Every single awake and aware individual is desperately needed in the critical battle to expose and halt climate engineering, reaching a critical mass of awareness is the only way forward.
DW .'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is just a two-minute video – can anyone explain the on-off ‘contrails’???
‘Climate Engineering Spray Dispersion Caught On Film ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org ) ‘:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E& v=qZ37X2sKXDo

In case anyone thinks it’s a case of ‘photo-shopping’, I have pictures (albeit stills) that I have personally taken, showing the sudden cut-off of the 'trails', and I KNOW my pics are real.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'PILOTS FOR TRUTH - ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH FUNDRAISER':
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/arcc-project.html

Pilots for 9/11 Truth fund-raising to check out 'Chemtrails'.

'Any amount is helpful. The following amounts will receive exclusive Pilots For Truth presentations -

15+ One Digital Download (9/11: Identify, or your choice - please specify in note section when ordering)
25+ Two Digital Downloads (9/11: Identify, Skygate, or your choice - please specify in note section when ordering)
50+ All Digital Downloads to date
100+ All Digital Downloads, plus access to exclusive progress reports of our research going forward.

Update - We have located several corporate jet aircraft which will allow us the opportunity to gather data for our research.

Although wings do help to get an aircraft airborne, it is a fact that funding is needed to charter an aircraft specifically for our mission in order to provide the best possible means for collecting evidence.

We're off to a good start, but it is necessary to reach our goal to obtain the jet service essential for the objective. Once the goal has been achieved. we will be penetrating what some refer to as "persistent chemtrails" in an attempt to gain hard evidence and data. The entire mission will be recorded for publication and presentation.

We thank you for your support! '

Current Goal - $7500
Currently raised - $4461 (As at 29/7/2017)
(updated daily)

Last edited by outsider on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Chemtrails Exposed: Coal Fly Ash And The New Manhattan Project':
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/07/chemtrails-exposed-coal-fly-ash-ne w-manhattan-project.html

'Eminent scientist James Marvin Herndon asserts that the chemtrails so often seen polluting our skies and fouling our biosphere consist of coal fly ash. Since June of 2015 Dr. Herndon has published eight scientific journal articles exposing the currently ongoing, uncontrolled geoengineering experiments taking place daily above our heads. In the course of his investigations, he has found that the chemical signatures of chemtrail spray and coal fly ash are indistinguishable.

This article takes Herndon’s thesis and runs with it. In an attempt to clarify and enlighten, this article looks into Herndon’s anti-geoengineering work, the physical properties of coal fly ash, and the possible utilization thereof as part of the biggest scientific effort in history. This article examines the potentialities of coal fly ash as common New Manhattan Project chemtrail spray and finds many rich, new avenues of investigation.

If you are not familiar with the New Manhattan Project (NMP), please read the author’s book Chemtrails Exposed: A New Manhattan Project.....'

'....Although he has written a great many scientific journal articles over his multi-decade career, his first published anti-geoengineering piece appeared in the June 2015 edition of Current Science. It is the first published, anti-SRM geoengineering journal article. It is titled “Aluminum Poisoning of Humanity and Earth’s Biota by Clandestine Geoengineering Activity: Implications for India.” Later that year he published another anti-geoengineering piece in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. Come early 2016, he gave us another; this time published in the Indian Journal of Scientific Research and Technology. In the middle of 2016, he published another paper in Frontiers in Public Health; followed by yet another in the Journal of Agricultural Science. A complete bibliography of Herndon’s anti-geoengineering journal articles can be referenced below in the ‘Notes’ section of this article.

With the start of 2017, Herndon has only upped his game. ALL THREE ANTI-GEOENGINEERING JOURNAL ARTICLES HERNDON HAS PUBLISHED IN 2017 ARE PEER REVIEWED. J. Marvin Herndon is here to devastate the enemy. Make no mistake about that. I suggest that we all get on the same train. We have a world-class conductor. All three 2017 articles have been published in the Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International.

You see, when a paper is peer reviewed, that means it is peer endorsed. That means that one might as well put the peer reviewers’ names in place of the author’s. The peer reviewers are verifying their colleague’s work. This means that it’s not just old J. Marvin shooting off any more. As time has gone on, more have been joining him. They know the scientific establishment is up against them, but they’re putting their careers on the line anyway. They are Spartacus! This is huge.

Throughout Herndon’s anti-geoengineering articles, one finds a staunch opposition and many bold assertions. Exploration of all his vital anti-geoengineering work would require another (longer) paper entirely. We concern ourselves here with his coal fly ash hypothesis because this hypothesis can be most effectively used to produce further avenues of investigation. Of particular interest to our movement, though, in multiple articles, Herndon provides us with a definitive word on the chemtrails vs. contrails debate. And the word is that contrails do not persist. Chemtrails do. Please use his information to defeat the trolls when they claim otherwise as they so often do.....'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineering Is Causing Lethal UV Radiation Exposure':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-is-causing-lethal-uv -radiation-exposure/#comment-727988

'Does the sun feel scorchingly hot? Does it feel much more intense than in decades now past? It is not your imagination. Not only are UV-B radiation levels escalating exponentially, so is the even more dangerous UV-C spectrum. All official UV monitoring sources tell us that lethal UV-C radiation from the sun is stopped 100,000 feet up by our atmosphere. Official agencies tell us that no UV-C radiation penetrates the atmosphere below 100,000 feet of elevation. These are blatant, glaring, and very dangerous lies. GeoengineeringWatch.org continues to work directly with a former NASA aeronautics engineer (a veteran of 40 years in the field of atmospheric study and ozone depletion) who is doing his best to sound the alarm on the critical UV radiation danger. Ongoing covert global climate engineering programs are destroying Earth’s protective ozone layer. Many mainstream sources confirm ozone damage "will" occur from geoegineering (along with countless other consequences), though such sources still will not admit geoengineering has long since been fully deployed.

How dire is the situation? Far worse than almost any yet imagine. The chart below was assembled for GeoengineeringWatch.org by our NASA engineer colleague. To make the severity of the UV-C radiation exposure crystal clear, the chart was kept as basic as possible. Note that the baseline for the chart UV-C level is 0.00, this is the stated level of UV-C radiation from ALL official UV metering sources (many of the same agencies that officially deny the ongoing climate engineering reality). The chart's skyrocketing red line of actual UV-C measurement speaks for itself.

Click on chart to enlarge.............'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Israeli and DHS Link to Chemtrails and Hurricane Weaponization':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=168&v=u2etDQ6Msvo

Short (3 mins) but sweet video clip.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineering Condemned By Canadian Government Official ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YzwcYWsNzk

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Has The Primary Geoengineering Materials Supplier Been Identified?':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/has-the-primary-geoengineering-mate rials-supplier-been-identified/

The American Elements Corporation is the largest metals and chemicals supplier in the world. This corporation is a weather / climate modification materials supplier to major military and defense industry entities.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineering Exposé Mass Press Release To 30,000 Media & Agency Contacts':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-expose-mass-press-re lease-to-30000-media-agency-contacts/?

'If we are to have any chance of prevailing in the battle to expose and halt the ongoing global climate intervention assault, every available method of spreading credible data must be utilized. Geoengineering Watch, Minnesota Natural Health Coalition, and the Legal Alliance to Stop Geoengineering have just funded a press release that will reach an estimated 30,000 media, agency, organization, and industry sources. Introducing credible and verifiable climate engineering information on the widest possible scale is essential in the battle to reach a critical mass of geoengineering awareness.

Below is the full press release that has gone out to an estimated 30,000 sources......'

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Blatant And Inarguable Geoengineering Jet Spraying Captured On Film':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/blatant-and-inarguable-geoengineeri ng-jet-spraying-captured-on-film/

'The past propensity of populations to deny the ongoing climate engineering atrocities is finally breaking down. Increasingly shocking and compelling film footage captures of jet aircraft aerosol dispersions are rapidly eroding the official false narrative that we are only seeing "condensation trails" in our skies.'
(See 1 minute video)

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Help the Tague's get through this trying time':
https://fundrazr.com/Dennistague?ref=ab_76grM1_ab_6HGUu5dDmqM6HGUu5dDm qM

Kristen Meghan's father is seriously ill, just after his niece and sister both died.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/the-contrail-lie/#comment-851720

'For anyone who takes only a few minutes of time from their day, to look and analyze multiple factors for comparing SAG/SRM to Condensation Trails, should be able to tell the major differences. 1.Misaligned spray nozzles mounted behind the aircraft engines, creating an uneven or merged dispersion (SAG/SRM) 2. The comparison of multiple aircraft in flight at the same time, with aerosol dispersion (SAG/SRM) and others without. 3. The pattern of the aerosol dispersion, criss cross, grid pattern, from horizon to horizon 4. The length of time, depending on atmospheric conditions of longevity of the dispersions. SAG/SRM for many hours, sometime days spreading out and obscuring the entire sky! 5. Breaks/Skips, in the SAG/SRM dispersion trails, nozzles being turned on and off.'
(A former Aerographers Mate (Weather) U.S Navy).

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=aerographer%27s+mate&oq=Aerographers &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.5375j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

'Aerographer's mates are the Navy's meteorological and oceanographic experts, trained in the science of meteorology and physical oceanography. They also learn to use instruments that monitor weather characteristics such as air pressure, temperature, humidity, wind speed, and direction'

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'EPA whistleblower fired for telling the truth about geoengineering':
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-10-epa-whistleblower-fired-for-tel ling-the-truth-about-geoengineering.html

'...In a statement authored for Geoengineering Watch, Davis writes that he was employed by the EPA for 16 years, and worked for the National Pollution Discharge Elimination Systems (NPDES) Programs Branch of the Water Division in Region 5, located in Chicago, Illinois.

Davis states, “I was terminated as a public servant performing a public service for raising the issues of anthropogenic deposition of aluminum due to atmospheric geoengineering.”

He says that the issue regarding anthropogenic deposition of aluminum due to atmospheric geoengineering first reared its head in May 2013, when another employee from the NPDES Programs Branch sent a general email to everyone regarding “NPDES and Climate Change.” Davis sent a short reply to the email, and six weeks later, he says he received a Letter of Reprimand that accused him of “making false, malicious and unfounded statements against colleagues, supervisors, management and elected public servants.” His own supervisor said his remarks were damaging to both the integrity and the reputation of the agency....'

'Government Implements Illegal “Gag Order” On National Weather Service And NOAA Employees':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/government-implements-illegal-gag-o rder-on-national-weather-service-and-noaa/

'....Some time ago I personally spoke to an NOAA scientist that said "we all know it is going on (climate engineering) but we are afraid to speak out, we have no first amendment protection". The new "gag order" is a further muzzling of the NWS and NOAA. It is likely there are many in the National Weather Service and NOAA that have had enough of lying about what is really going on in our skies.....'

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Siberian blast could make southern England colder than the Arctic':
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/23/uk-faces-significant-s nowfall-due-to-freezing-air-from-siberia?

'Parts of south-east England could end up colder than the North Pole this weekend, as forecasters predict that the Arctic could inch above freezing point during the polar night for the first time in recorded history.

The North Pole and northern Greenland have been 17-22C (30-40F) warmer than historical averages in recent days, adding to fears of rapid polar warming that has huge implications for global climate. The northernmost weather station in the world, Cape Morris Jesup in Greenland, was above freezing nearly all day on 20 February, according to the Danish Meteorological Institute.

Rob Downie, the head of polar programmes at WWF, said: “The Arctic is in meltdown and wild and weird weather is happening in front of our eyes. We need to take responsibility as evidence shows us that sea ice is in severe decline due to our changing climate. We need to act now to cut carbon emissions and ramp up efforts towards a renewable future to secure a future for Arctic wildlife and people......'

Surprising? The only surprise is that more people haven't woken up to US 'Weather Manipulation' via Geoengineering and HAARP.

The following transcripts were of recollections from a lecture given in 1969:
'New Order of Barbarians':  http://biblicalscholarship.net/barbarians.htm#1

'.... WEATHER CONTROL
    There was a mention then of weather. This was another really striking statement. He said, "We can or soon will be able to control the weather." He said, "I'm not merely referring to dropping iodide crystals into the clouds to precipitate rain that's already there, but REAL control." And weather was seen as a weapon of war, a weapon of influencing public policy. It could make rain or withhold rain in order to influence certain areas and bring them under your control. There were two sides to this that were rather striking. He said, "On the one hand you can make drought during the growing season so that nothing will grow, and on the other hand you can make for very heavy rains during harvest season so the fields are too muddy to bring in the harvest, and indeed one might be able to do both." There was no statement how this would be done. It was stated that either it was already possible or very very close to being possible.......'

Interestingly, a number of the things mentioned in that 1969 lecture were later echoed by Nick Rockefeller to Aaron Russo in 2000!

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Are Harmful Ultraviolet C and Increased Amounts of Ultraviolet B Reaching Earth’s Surface?':
https://countercurrents.org/2018/04/20/are-harmful-ultraviolet-c-and-i ncreased-amounts-of-ultraviolet-b-reaching-earths-surface/

Yet more evidence that Aerosol Geoengineering is creating havoc with life on earth.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Climate Engineering Cover-Up: Geoengineering Over Our Oceans':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-cover-up-geoeng ineering-over-our-oceans/?

Watch video

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can fool some of the people..

TonyGosling wrote:
CONTRAIL SCIENCE
THE SCIENCE AND PSEUDOSCIENCE OF CONTRAILS AND CHEMTRAILS
CONTRAILS
Fighter and Bomber Contails, 1940s
OCTOBER 26, 2008 BY MICK WEST - 20 COMMENTS
Contrails are a common sight now, but prior the the advent of commercial jet travel in the late 50s, there was little reason for planes to fly high enough to form contrails. However, during the Second World War, high altitude airial dogfights over the UK were quite common. Contrails in the clear blue sky were a common part of wartime Britain.
http://contrailscience.com/fightercontrails-over-kent-1941/

This excerpt from a Pathe newsreel shows this quite clearly. It’s a piece about a nice little english village called Meopham – which is in Kent, between London and the bombers. The shots of the contrails are between pretty pastoral scenes, and puppies playing with kittens.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuDN4WNwmJ4

(Click on “Watch in high quality” on the Youtube version)

There are two shots of the same contrails. Interesting because you can see that the trails have persisted and drifted to the right. Judging by the amount of change, probably over 20 minutes. You can also see a new contrail being formed.

These contrails look a bit odd, fragmented. We are used to seeing contrails that are long and straight. But the contrails in the film were formed by actual fighter planes, where the pilots were trying to kill each other. Hence they would be climbing and diving, twisting and turning in an attempt to out-maneuver each other. The contrails would start and stop as they climbed in and out of contrail altitude.

While these few contrails are interesting enough, it was just a skirmish on the way to where the real action was taking place: London, where the dogfights must have been incredible, leaving a criss-crossing web of trails:

The above photos show dogfights during the Battle of Britain in 1940. The German bombers were accompanied by fighter planes which would try to defend the bombers from the British fighters. They were at a high altitude to avoid anti-aircraft fire. Hence you get these amazing patterns of contrails which tell a tale of life and death at 28,000 feet above London.

The British won the Battle of Britain by 1941, establishing control of the airspace, moving the battle to Europe. This did not end the contrails, but brought a certain order to them. Bombers departing for Europe would climb to cruising altitude before crossing the channel, and this created another kind of story in the sky:

The above photo shows St Paul’s Catherdral in London, with departing bomber contrails behind it. This is probably the best photo of a persistent WWII contrail, showing the trail spreading and dropping “mares tails”, exactly like modern contrails sometimes do. It’s such a good photo you might think it’s a fake, but the original came from the Hulton-Deutsch Collection and can be found in the Corbis photo library as part a retrospective titled “V-1 “Buzz Bombs“.

Here’s another book with contrail photos from 1945:

(High definition version here)

Here’s some American newsreel footage of contrails at the Battle of the Bulge, 1945:

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48AEDwFBoY

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'NASA Satellite Imagery Reveals Shocking Proof Of Climate Engineering':
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/nasa-satellite-imagery-reveals-sho cking-proof-of-climate-engineering/
High-altitude dogfights between HAARP and SBX radio waves.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Climate Engineering, Microwave Transmissions, And The April Nor’easter':
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-microwave-tran smissions-and-the-april-noreaster/
Yet more evidence of big-time weather manipulation via microwaves and Chemtrails.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Climate Engineering Fact And Photo Summary':
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/climate-engineering-fact-and-photo -summary/
Time for Wise Monkeys and Ostriches to wake up to reality.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The not-so-secret ingredient: Stadis 450 (dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium salt)':
chrome extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/https://api.ning.com/file s/f3Cpy2Teci3FeDQLxbK-5Fu5E-e9aez00WE4IBDib3U6K2yQFszjJ-SmqrYRO8I8vNVv -DyHgETS4OE7pgnJhQWuvddPhlGx/chemtrails.cc_the_not_so_secret_ingredien t_022009.pdf

'...Although the "trade secret" ingredients are well protected by the manufacturer, a recent studycontracted by the EPA [10] and other sources strongly imply that these ingredients are salts ofbarium and/or calcium. The EPA classifies this dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium saltas a "HPV" (High Production Volume) chemical, meaning it is "produced or imported into theUnited States in quantities of 1 million pounds or more per year [12]." This same study reportsthat "Based on the available toxicity results, dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid, barium saltappears to be the most biologically active member of the [dinonylnaphthalene] category [10]."...'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Nanoparticles and Microwave Transmissions – a Lethal Combination':
https://noonegetsoutalive.com/news/nanoparticles-and-microwave-transmi ssions

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'BOMBSHELL: Global geoengineering (chemtrails) experiment pushed by Bill Gates also funded by Nazi-linked Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, linked to eugenics and depopulation':
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-17-global-geoengineering-chemtrail s-experiment-funded-by-nazi-linked-alfred-p-sloan-foundation.html

'The mainstream media is now openly pushing geoengineering and chemtrails as a solution for so-called “global warming,” which is of course a complete hoax to begin with. Globalist propaganda network CNBC has just released a new video (see below) which is a blatant infomercial for chemtrails, touting the benefits of polluting the skies with calcium carbonate and sulfur dioxide, two pollutants that would devastate life on Earth. Matt Agorist from The Free Thought Project published an informative write-up.

The project is called SCoPEx, and it’s being masterminded by the who’s who of eugenicists and depopulation pushers at the highest levels of world government and academia. It’s funded and endorsed by Bill Gates, for example, who openly calls for reducing the human population by billions. We’ve covered this extensively on Natural News, warning how Bill Gates is funding a plan to carry out planetary genocide.

As I explain in videos at OblivionAgenda.com, this SCoPEx project would pollute the skies across the entire planet, dim the sun, impair photosynthesis and lead to a collapse of the global biosphere. This, of course, would lead to mass starvation around the world as food crops fail and famine sets in. This is the goal of the project, by the way, not an unintended side effect.

Same Alfred P. Sloan Foundation that censored vaccine truth also funding SCoPEx project to commit planetary genocide...'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a particularly informative video, and is of course linked in to the Climate Changes:
‘Chemtrail conspiracy theory’:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=gMYX0NcDyXc

http://www.southeastcoalash.org/

Just like flouride, which is a poisonous, toxic bi-product, big business Corporations found a 'use' for toxic fly ash, selling it to government departments for use in Chemtrails (with flouride it was passed off as a 'water additive', despite it being a deadly poison).
They are doing the same with toxic sewage sludge, which has chemical effluent also added to it, then it is spread, untreated and with bio-accumulating chemical toxic load on farm land.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'A PhD Authored, Peer Reviewed Conspiracy Theory?':
https://apokalypsnu.nl/category/reviewed/
'...A world famous PhD scientist has had 23 peer reviewed journal articles published supporting the chemtrail hypothesis. The chemtrail hypothesis states that we are being routinely and intentionally sprayed with massive amounts of particulate matter from high-flying jet aircraft.

In recent years, this scientist’s articles have been co-authored by, among others, the sitting Medical Director of the Monroe County, Florida Department of Health. The PhD scientist in question is Dr. James Marvin Herndon. His co-author is Dr. Mark Whiteside, MD. In these peer reviewed papers, Drs. Herndon and Whiteside have found that tree die-offs, wildfires, bird, bat, and bee die-offs, harmful plankton blooms as well as Human health impacts such as neurodegenerative disease, respiratory disease, and heart disease can all be attributed to ongoing chemtrail spraying operations. One may access all of their anti-geoengineering papers here..'(link below):
http://nuclearplanet.com/Geoengineering_Scientific_Articles.html

Hmmn!!

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Director CIA explica objetivos, costos y "beneficios" de la Geoingeniería':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrj7rtFBkLc&feature=youtu.be&t=5&app=d esktop

'HAARP - Chemtrails - How They are Change You - Bioengineering':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5y1WorkLJw
As though any further confirmation was required that we are ruled by Luciferian scumbags.
'For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: