FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will David Cameron Meet Daniel Obachike?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Will David Cameron Meet Daniel Obachike? Reply with quote

David Cameron, leader of the CONservative party has a blog site - where you can ask him questions, each week the top 5 voted questions he answers.

I have asked him if he would be prepared to meet with Damiel, now I do not know whether or not Daniel would be prepared to meet him, even if Cameron said yes.

It is more to test cameron, as the other week, in reply to a question on 911, he said that we need an independent enquiry to 7/7. So I thought, if he is serious, surely he' want to meet with one of the victims.

please vote the question up: http://www.webcameron.org.uk/blogs/2408-Would-you-be-prepared-to-meet- one-of-the-victims-of-77
(quick and easy registration).

Listening to Daniel on Alex Jones the other day was very powerful. I have a great deal of respect for him, and his courage.
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no point. cameron is a wasteman
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Not waste of time Reply with quote

FixUpLookSharp, Cameron is unwilling or reluctant to look at the evidence, but that is not to say thay it is a waste of time. on the contrary.

Indeed, the arguments about 911 and 7/7 on his blog are, i believe, reaching an audience who would not necessarily hear those arguments, not to mention reaching the political advisors and other hangers on for all the political parties.
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.. it's obvious..

but the more he has dodge it then at least he will know that we will not be silenced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: