FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fintan Dunne: Wonder who he's working for?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Fintan Dunne: Wonder who he's working for? Reply with quote

http://www.breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering the same. His presentation style seems so exaggerated that I wouldn't know whether to believe it.

I listened to an mp3 of one of his shows and he claimed that Alex Jones emphasising the drills and exercises is disinfo.

Fintan says the exercises were a "weak link" on 9/11! Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My advice to everyone confused as to who to trust inside and outside 911 truth movement.

No-one

Belief is the Enemy of Truth

I had another saying which went with the above (which was originally coined when referring to technical analysis of stock market charts) which is

Analysis is the Enemy of Fear

However in the truth arena another counterpoint holds true

Analysis is the Enemy of Deception

I am afraid no-one is going to lead you though this maze of disinformation. You are going to have to figger it out for yourself

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are smileys a psyop? Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A genuine 9/11 truth campaigner would put much more energy into promoting 9/11 Truth and much less energy into attacking nearly everyone dedicated to this very cause.

This man's primary agenda is to cause division and mistrust amongst 9/11 truth campaigners.

Who sponsors Dunne anyway? He named the sponsor of his radio prog. but when I searched for it I got some Korean business.

I will not be trusting a word he comes out with unless I find out he has done something really amazingly useful like....well, better not say.

..........................So Rodin, you believe that 'Belief is the enemy of Truth'. Feel free to believe that some of us believe that belief is not the enemy of truth. In fact, some of us believe (I know I am not the only one) that there can be no truth without belief.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
A genuine 9/11 truth campaigner would put much more energy into promoting 9/11 Truth and much less energy into attacking nearly everyone dedicated to this very cause.

We have a massive opportunity with William's talk to really push this into the local media.

The Guardian is currently doing a fantastic job!

kbo234 wrote:

..........................So Rodin, you believe that 'Belief is the enemy of Truth'. Feel free to believe that some of us believe that belief is not the enemy of truth. In fact, some of us believe (I know I am not the only one) that there can be no truth without belief.

Errrrr, run that one past me again? Very Happy
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand by my statement. Belief IS the enemy of truth. I would hate to have you as my jury! As for Finatne Dunne, he is included in 'everyone'. You can trust no-one. It's a percentage game, like poker, and you have to use your wits.

Perhaps I am a psyop?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: