FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fri06Jul - LANCS - Rodriguez in Burnley & on BBC Radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Fri06Jul - LANCS - Rodriguez in Burnley & on BBC Radio Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/cal_lite.php?id=461&mode=display

William will be completing his tour of NW England tonight at Burnley after a very successful event at Grange over Sands, Cumbria last night.

In view of the extensive and remarkable coverage on BBC Radio Lancashire of the Burnley event today (aired on their news item every hour) together with a selective interview with William it really promises to be a well attended event.

Sadly the Radio interviewer kept up the usual BBC biased stance using words like "outspoken", "conspiracy theory" and was aiming questions at William which would lead to the listener to believe that William was suffering from some sort of post traumatic stress disorder as a result of his experience.
Twisted Evil

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Lou_Swire
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: The Burnley Triangle Mystery Reply with quote

On Friday 6th July I happened to be in Burnley so I looked up and down Clough St (both sides of Accrington Road) and couldn't anywhere that looked like a meeting hall. Hence I didn't show up for the talk. Sad

Next time we host an international speaker can we select a decent venue rather than a slum clearance area?

Thanks, Lou
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Apologies.Though from the organising group I hadn't been in the least involved with the organisation of this one, and took a full hour myself to track it down. As you say, the most part of the address consists of boarded up houses.
The other little part of the street on the other side of the road had what looks like a furniture warehouse, in fact is, which is where the event was held. Actually a great venue, if you can recognise it for what it is, which was difficult.
I believe some other people couldn't find it either.
An A-board was put on the main road pointing to the spot, but you had to have approached from the right direction to have spotted it, and then you might not have done
A lot more must be done next time with identifying the location, if it is somewhat obscure.
So once again, I'm sorry you missed out
I did too really. I was so pissed off by the time I reached the place, I left pretty soon after, so can't really say how it went other than enough people had found it to fill the room
Paul

AYEM
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work Pikey and to all in the group for a great talk at Grange-over-Sands and Burnley.

I know what an effort goes into organising and putting these talks together and I just want to say 'Thanks' to everyone involved for their effort and for their contribution towards making it happen. AYEM
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayem, also a big thanks to you for your efforts too! It's about all of us pulling together to make things happen.

I just want to take this opportunity to publically thank and give great praise to Penny for, more or less, singlehandly organising the amazing event at Grange. A huge success, so many thanks to Penny, William and everyone else involved.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AYEM wrote:
Excellent work Pikey and to all in the group for a great talk at Grange-over-Sands and Burnley.

I know what an effort goes into organising and putting these talks together and I just want to say 'Thanks' to everyone involved for their effort and for their contribution towards making it happen. AYEM

Can someone fill us in on exactly what happened at Grange-over-Sands. I heard that the hotel where Willy was due to speak cancelled at the last moment. So did you local organisers, Pen who I know lives in Grange, find another venue to switch the event to?

If so, well done!

And did the cancellation generate more publicity that if the talk had gone ahead at the hotel as originally planned?
Sixy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Noel,

The Grange event was held at Victoria Hall which went smoothly and was a huge success due to the energy, efforts and organisation of Penny.

The hotel which banned William was where he was intending to stay and not the event venue. I hope this clears this up.

Also, it may be of use to read this forum thread where Mick gives a link to an article written about this subject (found here) and Pikey gives some more insight into the issue.

I hope this is useful.

Lou.

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixy wrote:
Hi Noel,

The Grange event was held at Victoria Hall which went smoothly and was a huge success due to the energy, efforts and organisation of Penny.

The hotel which banned William was where he was intending to stay and not the event venue. I hope this clears this up.

Also, it may be of use to read this forum thread where Mick gives a link to an article written about this subject (found here) and Pikey gives some more insight into the issue.

I hope this is useful.

Lou.

Hi Noel
Also see
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=81652#81652
This is far more serious an attack on our movement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: