FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a question for plane huggers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

A plane huggers question
Do you believe the alleged planes that hit WTC were flow by remote control
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Do you believe the alleged planes that hit WTC were flow by real pilots on board the aircraft
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Do you believe the alleged planes that hit WTC were flow by hijackers
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: a question for plane huggers Reply with quote

please see survey
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if hijackers being patsies or remote control.

remote control has an high change of success and precision, the only reason they dont use them as such on airliners is the following reasons.

1. passengers dont feel safe trusting technology alone(what if there was a malfunction).

2. if no pilots were at the controls to take of and land and something went wrong who would take control to save the day?

3. can computers take of large boings and land anywhere around the world and get landing and take off perfect everytime? judge weather conditions? crash land the craft in an emergency? give back visual data to airport controllers?

although they do have auto pilot once in the air, i would imagine a combination of technology and man is better for an airline company because of the margine for error on take of and landing. unmanned aircraft dosnt result in loss of life if they go wrong.

but pilots taking of then remote control is what i think could of happened or pilots take of hijacked by patsies and then remote control.
or it was just hijackers and allowed to happen. i have no way of saying which way and cannot decided.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but the number one reason why you would no use remote control on airliners alone is what if there were an hijacking? or a fault? can the remote control system judge the best thing to do in these situations? can someone on the ground judge the situation and know whats best? can people on the ground see how and when to land in a field if a crash landing is iminent.

why replace pilots with people on the ground if it did work?
i kind of know where this is going so just thought i'd cut to the chase.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again we are faced with only loaded options, the people who have not come to a definitive conclusion are not afforded an option.

This is so common with polls, both here an elsewhere, not everyone has reached that comfortable place where you 'know'.

I am certain everyone dies, so I start a poll that poses;

Where do you go after the body dies?

Heaven?

Hell?

Things are not that simple for many.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the planes hijacked on that day led winding flight paths across the country until they reached a certain point where their transponders ceased to function and they turned back toward their targets.

In all cases the point at which the transponders stopped working and the flight path "turned" was in close proximity to airfields...

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Again we are faced with only loaded options, the people who have not come to a definitive conclusion are not afforded an option.

This is so common with polls, both here an elsewhere, not everyone has reached that comfortable place where you 'know'.

Even when the questions all use the word "believe" as opposed to "know".

A word you are quite happy to use elsewhere as your basis for arriving at your very own understanding about 9/11 and aircraft.

telecasterisation wrote:
In other words, I believe that planes were definitely used

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
All the planes hijacked on that day led winding flight paths across the country until they reached a certain point where their transponders ceased to function and they turned back toward their targets.

In all cases the point at which the transponders stopped working and the flight path "turned" was in close proximity to airfields...

How many 'airfields' are capable of allowing a fully loaded passenger jet to land? There are a very strict set of prerequisites that have to be met regarding weight, size and landing strip length.

Were all these 'airfields' run by the military behind obscuringly high mountains? This wouldn't be noticed or recorded, what about plane spotters?

What happened to the aircraft afterwards, were they taken to pieces and quietly lost somewhere?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

I am certain everyone dies, so I start a poll that poses;

Where do you go after the body dies?

Heaven?

Hell?

Things are not that simple for many.

So, your heaven and hell analogy obviously requires a don't know option, or in this case don't believe option maybe.

Perhaps you could suggest other options that should be added to the poll which would cover all eventualities of who or what was flying the aircraft.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Even when the questions all use the word "believe" as opposed to "know".

A word you are quite happy to use elsewhere as your basis for arriving at your very own understanding about 9/11 and aircraft.

telecasterisation wrote:
In other words, I believe that planes were definitely used

So we are driven to semantic chicanery in an attempt to discredit, this is unlike you to drop your guard.

It is not about believing IF planes were used - the poll focuses solely on HOW they were delivered as weapons. I am saying that many people will have made up their minds to the point they accept planes were used, but not be in a position to state they know 'how' given what we have to work with.

The poll options allow these people (myself included) no chance of adding their vote which states they don't know/cannot be certain/or believe whatever.

I would also point out that without exception, all NPT'ers have been asked repeatedly to explain in simple terms how NPT worked - Boo Boo has been asked but declines.

What was used in place of the planes? How were the charges placed on the outside of the building/s? Etc, etc, etc, etc = no response.

I am continually asked to commit, yet NPT'ers never answer these questions = see the dichotomy?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semantic chicanery ! Brilliant tele, just brilliant.

You state that you cannot answer a poll because you don't "know".

I state that the poll didn't ask if people "knew" rather it asks if they "believe".

I quote your use of the word "belief" as being a sound basis for your position on aircraft and 9/11 to highlight your established comfort with the term "belief"

I suggested that the poll has a don't know option.

You then suggest it should have a don't know option.

You accuse me of semantic chicanery !

Marvellous.

The point:

Even though you don't "know" and nobody here, "knows", and the poll actually says "believe" 3 times, - how else could the planes have been flown other than the options posed by the question.

Surely, for a eminently logical person like yourself, who has no problem stating belief as a substitute for knowing, you could offer some alternatives to be added to the poll ?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure the onboard flight computer was used possibly in combination with homing beacon planted in the towers. But we may never know what happened. My personal theory is that the terrorist thought they was going to simply high jack the aircraft. Once they had gained control of the planes everybody was gassed, including the hijackers, and the flight computer took control of the plane.

The flight that some suggest was shot down over Pennsylvania seems not to have gone according to plan. If the poison gas didn't release then it is possible that passengers did try and take control of the plane causing it to crash.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super stuff Patrick - I've never even considered that as an option.

It's distinct from remote control and so therefore, if viable, should be considered.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark

I accept that you may not have read my many previous posts in many other poll based threads concerning the lack of a 'don't know/not sure' option.

This is just another example of a poll that has limited loaded options that needs an additional 'not sure' option.

I have made this point many times before you again made it today - I acknowledge your desire to offer up ridicule, but you simply weren't as up to speed as you are now. I am sure you will check my claim - this will be easy for you to do and will put your mind to rest.

As for how the planes were delivered in the towers;

I don't know.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Mark

I accept that you may not have read my many previous posts in many other poll based threads concerning the lack of a 'don't know/not sure' option.

This is just another example of a poll that has limited loaded options that needs an additional 'not sure' option.

I have made this point many times before you again made it today - I acknowledge your desire to offer up ridicule, but you simply weren't as up to speed as you are now. I am sure you will check my claim - this will be easy for you to do and will put your mind to rest.

As for how the planes were delivered in the towers;

I don't know.

Telecasterisation - I'm not attempting to ridicule here.

I am indeed "well up to speed" on your insistence on the "don't know" options.

I know that you don't know, none of us knows.

You are quite happy to use "belief" when it suits you, so why not now ?

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
My personal theory is that the terrorist thought they was going to simply high jack the aircraft. Once they had gained control of the planes everybody was gassed, including the hijackers, and the flight computer took control of the plane.

This has been Alex Jones' theory since it happened. IIRC he had some insider information indicating this.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
My personal theory is that the terrorist thought they was going to simply high jack the aircraft. Once they had gained control of the planes everybody was gassed, including the hijackers, and the flight computer took control of the plane.

This has been Alex Jones' theory since it happened. IIRC he had some insider information indicating this.

Sure. Why should it be more complex than it needs?

After all, we have proof of some very strange behaviour from the supposedly Islamic fundamentalist hijackers. Certainly not acting as if they are about to die, more like mercenaries enjoying their hosts hospitality before a mission. As far as I can see, the minimum order required of them would be “Get on these aircraft” perhaps even passing those orders off as part of the drills!

Then you get a second set of mercenaries to remotely pilot the aircraft into the buildings. Again, at the time they might believe it’s part of the drills. But I’m sure there are plenty of mercs capable of doing this.

It's worth noting this aspect of the operation (the controlling of the hijackers and aircraft) could be entirely mobilized and carried out by individuals outside the US with no more link to the neo-cons than being powerful friends with similar goals. This entire segment of the operation could be executed entirely separately from the building demolition and air defence stand-down modules.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

You are quite happy to use "belief" when it suits you, so why not now ?

I am genuinely getting a bit unsure as to what the question is?

I considered that I had been very concise in my responses;

Having no evidence to support the use of remote control or real pilots/coherent terrorists, either way I am unable to say I believe any of the three options.

I can't believe something that cannot be corroborated, I don't believe any of the three poll options - it really is that simple.

Or, put another way, I don't know any of them to be true.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's an answer. Incredible, given that you are unsure of what the question was.

You have now introduced a new criteria, that being "corroboration".

Up until now I had no idea that corroboration was a pre-requisite for your system of beliefs. Thanks for enlightening me.

Two further q's if that's ok.

If you were to speculate about how the planes arrived at the WTC for example, what would you include as possible options ?

Also, given that you have already said that you "believe" aircraft crashed into the WTC, would you be able to say what in your opinion corroborates this belief ?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mu
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:

Sure. Why should it be more complex than it needs?

I agree. The simpler the better from their perspective surely.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Well that's an answer. Incredible, given that you are unsure of what the question was.

You have now introduced a new criteria, that being "corroboration".

Up until now I had no idea that corroboration was a pre-requisite for your system of beliefs. Thanks for enlightening me.

Two further q's if that's ok.

If you were to speculate about how the planes arrived at the WTC for example, what would you include as possible options ?

Also, given that you have already said that you "believe" aircraft crashed into the WTC, would you be able to say what in your opinion corroborates this belief ?

This becomes even more convoluted, you ask me to speculate on how? Yet I answered that very point in the TOP 20 thread to which you replied almost directly afterwards;;

Quote:
Whilst I unquestionably believe that jet airliners hit the WTC on 9/11, you ask me to speculate on the 'how'. Of course I can only guess and there are a few possibilities;

Firstly, yes, remote control is one option.

Next, there were terrorists but working indirectly for the government. In other words, they were financed and backed through a third party but still part of the bigger scheme without realising it.

Then there is the straight 'terrorists with boxcutters' working on their own -but I completely discount this option.

The point about not understanding the question was not the question you highlight - it concerned the debacle over 'believe' and 'know' - I view them as being virtually the same in meaning. Both are based upon a unique perspective, borne from researching one's own intrinsic experience. So it seemed such a meaningless round of to'ing and fro'ing, tantamount to no real conclusion whatsoever.

As for the corroboration of my belief;

Without question, using real aircraft is the only reasonable option given the alternatives of cloaked missiles, placing charges to simulate entry holes, big speakers broadcasting jet aircraft sound effects, planting aircraft debris on adjacent roofs and in the streets, 'losing' the real planes with no-one seeing them land, the concept of killing everyone on-board with gas/when they landed, expecting everyone who was involved, especially those roped in on the day - to stay quiet, etc etc etc.

All that aside - can anyone explain why no NPT'er is prepared to come forward and outline what they believe happened? Answer some of these questions about the charges, the missile, the hologram or whatever it is they believe collectively or en-masse.

Boo Boo has been asked repeatedly and nothing comes back, it really is a case of simply 'There were no planes' - with no backup or explaination - this strikes me as odd given their conviction.

What exactly is the current NPT thinking????

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
This becomes even more convoluted, you ask me to speculate on how? Yet I answered that very point in the TOP 20 thread to which you replied almost directly afterwards;;

Quote:
Whilst I unquestionably believe that jet airliners hit the WTC on 9/11, you ask me to speculate on the 'how'. Of course I can only guess and there are a few possibilities;

Firstly, yes, remote control is one option.

Next, there were terrorists but working indirectly for the government. In other words, they were financed and backed through a third party but still part of the bigger scheme without realising it.

Then there is the straight 'terrorists with boxcutters' working on their own -but I completely discount this option.

The point about not understanding the question was not the question you highlight - it concerned the debacle over 'believe' and 'know' - I view them as being virtually the same in meaning. Both are based upon a unique perspective, borne from researching one's own intrinsic experience. So it seemed such a meaningless round of to'ing and fro'ing, tantamount to no real conclusion whatsoever.

Without question, using real aircraft is the only reasonable option given the alternatives of cloaked missiles, placing charges to simulate entry holes, big speakers broadcasting jet aircraft sound effects, planting aircraft debris on adjacent roofs and in the streets, 'losing' the real planes with no-one seeing them land, the concept of killing everyone on-board with gas/when they landed, expecting everyone who was involved, especially those roped in on the day - to stay quiet, etc etc etc.

All that aside - can anyone explain why no NPT'er is prepared to come forward and outline what they believe happened? Answer some of these questions about the charges, the missile, the hologram or whatever it is they believe collectively or en-masse.

Boo Boo has been asked repeatedly and nothing comes back, it really is a case of simply 'There were no planes' - with no backup or explaination - this strikes me as odd given their conviction.

OK it seems this has indeed been about semantics.

I have it firmly in my head that belief, is well, belief rather than fact.

I have always viewed the word belief in religious terms, like I believe Jesus walked on water, etc., without needing proof.

Your use of the word belief then is to be interpreted as being something you believe to be true with corroborating evidence, but not necessarily absolute fact.

Does this mean then that if TTWSU3 had used the word "speculate" instead of "believe" you would have answered the poll ?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

Without question, using real aircraft is the only reasonable option given the alternatives of :

Quote:
cloaked missiles

Agreed. Extremely difficult to imagine with a hologram scenario and no evidence it is even possible, but missiles and TV fakery ? Do we even need missiles ?

Quote:
placing charges to simulate entry holes,

Not impossible at all, in fact very do-able.

Quote:
big speakers broadcasting jet aircraft sound effects,

Your eye and ear-witnesses vs the other sides ear & eye-witnesses.

Quote:
planting aircraft debris on adjacent roofs and in the streets,

Very easy absolutely do-able. Suspect pics ? Your pics are better than mine etc.

Quote:
'losing' the real planes with no-one seeing them land,

Do you have proof they even took off and with passengers on board ? Erm military bases ? Absolutely do-able. No question.

Quote:
the concept of killing everyone on-board with gas/when they landed,

As opposed to killing living people in a plane during a flight with gas or in a plane crash ? Absolutely do-able. No question.

Quote:
expecting everyone who was involved, especially those roped in on the day - to stay quiet, etc etc etc.

Well , whatever the method, folk have stayed quiet haven't they so I don't know what the difference between folk keeping quiet about planes or no planes is really.

Quote:
All that aside - can anyone explain why no NPT'er is prepared to come forward and outline what they believe happened?

I'm not sure that this is an accurate statement. But if it is. No.

Quote:
Answer some of these questions about the charges, the missile, the hologram or whatever it is they believe collectively or en-masse.

If as you suggest, they haven't yet done this, they should do and it should be debated, calmly and without ridicule and insults.

Quote:
Boo Boo has been asked repeatedly and nothing comes back,

I'm sure you are right. You too are very adept at not answering questions. In fact I'd say it was one of your strengths.

Quote:
it really is a case of simply 'There were no planes' - with no backup or explaination - this strikes me as odd given their conviction.

Agreed. But I'm sure among the NPT team they have at least offered explanations. For example, no planes were used and it was TV fakery.

Quote:

I have an idea that it involves no planes being used.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
'believe' and 'know' - I view them as being virtually the same in meaning.

Sorry I missed that bit.

So if believe is virtually know, as in know to be true, then I was way off wasn't I.

I just had no idea people used believe in this way.

Amazing, we both write adequate English and yet both have different understandings of words.

LOL that could explain a lot of the world's troubles.

I assure you though, as in I am certain of my intent, that I wouldn't let you off with that in my court Constable.

alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: semantics indeed Reply with quote

as I still understand the myriad concepts incorporating 'belief' remain quite different from the personal solid fact of 'knowing'. They are of course different.

cheers Al..
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having spent some considerable time here, I can state with absolute certainty that I witness people avoid questions continually.

I am genuinely not sure what questions I have avoided - can you specify what questions I have not attempted to answer in detail?

If I have not satisfied you having at least attempted an answer, then I have no answer to give you, I do not have an answer for every question and I am very certain that if I cannot answer a question, I state that I do not know the answer.

You simply keep playing the 'easy-peasy card' with no elaboration as to how something is achieved.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Having spent some considerable time here, I can state with absolute certainty that I witness people avoid questions continually.

Surely you mean some people. Not people. Unless people means some people that is. Or does people mean all people ? If so does people include you ?

Quote:
I am genuinely not sure what questions I have avoided - can you specify what questions I have not attempted to answer in detail?

Erm - here's one.

Quote:
Does this mean then that if TTWSU3 had used the word "speculate" instead of "believe" you would have answered the poll ?

Quote:
If I have not satisfied you having at least attempted an answer, then I have no answer to give you, I do not have an answer for every question and I am very certain that if I cannot answer a question, I state that I do not know the answer.

My statement about you not answering questions was in response to your statement about NPT folk not answering questions. You have stated in the opening line of your reply here that people do not answer questions. Does "people" include you - or are you an exception to your own assertion ?

Quote:
You simply keep playing the 'easy-peasy card' with no elaboration as to how something is achieved.

Well imo it is very easy peasy to counter what you consider to be corroboration. What can i say. You can have elaboration if you need it, but I would be speculating. I assumed that you might be able to figure out some stuff on your own.

You have, however stated that you believe x y and z and you have further qualified this belief as "knowing". So maybe you have some explaining to do too.

Of course, if you still hold to your previous assertions, and if I have understood them correctly, you will have to bear in mind that by your own, contradictory admissions and statements, you doubt the value of all photographic and video evidence. Sometimes.

I haven't seen you elaborate on any of your theory yet either. In fact I am sure that I don;t know what your theory is. I look through your posts and am at a loss to know what you do think happened.

You have tried to offer evidence that corroborates your belief and in a thrice it is easy peasy to counter each statement with a logical response.

If you cannot move beyond your eye witnesses and their eye witnesses, your photos and their photos then there is nowhere really for this to go is there.

Your starting point is TV, as you have said, oh, and the pics "shortly thereafter". I'm guessing here but does "shortly thereafter" preclude any that you choose to denounce as fakes ?

Would it be acceptable to you for somebody to point out that your starting point of TV could be a possible error ?

Would you be prepared to debate just that one point for example ?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark

I note that you open by opting for the semantic discourse once again. The word ‘people’ can often throw us, it being one of those ‘was it meant to imply a lot or just a very few individuals’. Well, in this instance, you can decide how many based upon researching your own experience, but from my perspective it does not include me.

Is ‘folk’ in some way different to ‘people’? It is far too rustic for me and conjures people with crooked teeth driving tractors.

As for the avoidance of questions, I also note that you cite something not immediately connected to the thrust of 9/11, one which I admit I did not have an answer for at the time. I prefer to internally debate before responding on many subjects and there is often not an answer immediately forthcoming. So to answer it now, no I wouldn’t have answered it, to base a poll on speculation, in my opinion, serves no real benefit. If I have no definitive answer, then I say ‘I don’t know’, this being such an occasion.

The point about ‘easy peasy’ I believe you have misconstrued. You say that planting charges on the exterior of the WTC would be simple, yet make no attempt whatsoever to explain how this could be achieved without being spotted. This is true of every aspect of NPT, the overall concept is merely a freeform ‘idea’ where no-one attempts to fill-in the blanks, just a ‘That would be simple to do’.

Yes, of course those occupying whichever ‘camp’ they have chosen will be aware of those aspects that do not hold water, that are difficult to back up or that have apparent contradictions and opt to avoid discussing those things. You also say you have perused my posts and find little in the way of theory explanation. I really thought I had made my position crystal clear and been most assertive as to my stance which again is;

I thoroughly and completely believe 9/11 did not happen the way we are told. I thoroughly and completely believe that aircraft were flown into the towers. Yet, ask me to tell you the finer detail as to how it all took place and I will say I do not know. To accept any of the contrary views spouted here with no substantiation would be just as foolhardy as those who accept that it did play out along the officially published path.

There are those here who continually switch allegiance, a new theory is proffered and this then becomes ‘the way it happened’. Ask me to speculate and I will tell you that is not my way. I don’t know how 9/11 played out and if someone from NPT would like to supply something other than what has been offered up thus far, then I will view the detail and make a decision based upon that. Merely stating that placing charges on the outside of the building to simulate a plane shaped hole is ‘easy’, doesn’t cut it, there is no evidence to support this. You will not see me elaborate on my ‘theory’, as I have no theory to elucidate.

My current view that 9/11 was fabricated is based upon what I witnessed on the day and in the few weeks following. Of course, all post-produced information could be counterfeit, but, and this is the big one for me, as I discount holograms and I do not believe the feeds we were shown on the day itself were manipulated as they were broadcast, there were genuine aircraft involved. To broadcast doctored footage on the day would involve people outside the loop and this in conjunction with amateur footage which obviously would not concur with what the networks showed if it was altered, highlights NPT has no basis.

I have attempted to debate NPT 'points', but the responses have been so minimalistic - I even attempted it with you and such were your replies - nothing substantiated, just passing remarks.

Until such time as someone, anyone from the NPT camp, stumps up something other than ‘There were no planes’, adds detail, exactly what their thinking is, then I will remain as I am now. If truth be told, I believe that NPT is exactly like my thinking but without the accompanying admission, they suspect something is wrong, it didn’t happen the way we are told, but have no real idea how (only they are not prepared to admit it).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: