FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

prove it rather than avoiding it whilst claiming its true.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: prove it rather than avoiding it whilst claiming its true. Reply with quote

ok i believe in beams and npt!

we dont need to show it scientifically or even prove it. after banging my head against a brick wall for months trying to see the evidence and asking for it and then getting enraged npt'ers using ridicule and pm's to tell me i need to wise up and i dont understand after zero real evidence being shown i am now converted!

what the hell is the thinking behind it all and what the hell is going off?
do we need evidence or not? or if we push it long enough and be persistant without tackling it scientifcally they will succumb.

even after the judy wood interview it seems i meant to believe it on say so rather than proof.

so this thread is for anyone wanting to post real evidence in a professional way to support beams and npt. i will not be looking at youtube clips unless accompanied by a full explaination as to what is happening in it and what we are seeing or meant to be seeing.

im 100% sick of being expected to see npt and beams are true when no one can post anything convincing! so heres your chance its your choice if you take it, lets collate all the evidence shell we. (wonders how many youtube vids will be posted).
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill start it of by asking if anyone can prove the planes didnt take off or landed somewhere else to npt'ers.

to beamers i ask has anyone got a calculation to show how much energy was needed to destroy the towers and if so what would be the equivilent(for example the same as what would be needed to light up new york for one month).
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
ill start it of by asking if anyone can prove the planes didnt take off or landed somewhere else to npt'ers.

well, according to BTS figures (Bureau Transport Statistics) they didn't, but those records weren't on there for 3 years. Confused
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

well, according to BTS figures (Bureau Transport Statistics) they didn't, but those records weren't on there for 3 years. Confused

can you explain what you mean by they were not there for 3 years?
which 3 years? the 3years after the event there were no records of the flights that hit the towers?

thanks for that info npt'ers can research ferther!!!!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have any proof? so far im struggling to see it.
just drop it in so its all together. i thought there was 100% proof?
funny how any attempt to understand these theorys fails and any questions ignored. could that be the reason why no one takes npt,beams seriously anymore?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTS Data on 9/11 Flights
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
BTS Data on 9/11 Flights

cheers mark.

its a start. but do wonder why people avoid showing evidence, it alsmost as though you are not aloud to question these theorys or be shown anything to support them. the ones that spam youtube just disapear and put no effort in to proving it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: