FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Censored

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truthfinder
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Censored Reply with quote

I keep getting censored for stating the fact that Larry Silverstein is a Jew. Would anyone get hysterical if I mentioned that Laden is a muslim? No, only those who want to keep a lid on the fact that Paul Wolfowitz and Larry Silverstein are Jews get hysterical. These two are key figures in 9/11. The Zionist Jew Larry Silverstein owned the building where CIA had offices. When i stated these facts on the Loose Change Forum, my IP-address was blocked from there. They're exposing themselves as being the part of the cover-up.

In this article from Prison Planet the author is honest about the president's mistranslation - until Holocaust comes up. Then the author invents a mistranslation and lies about the president's opinion, and becomes childish:

It is dismal that Mr. Ahmadinejad seems to belong to this ill-educated sector, but he has never been known for his higher education.

Alex Jones is part of the cover-up. In one of his latest theories he thinks that terrorists hijacked some planes with a remote control on 9/11. It's so ridiculous.

To Morgan Reynolds I sent this in May:

To: econrn@cox-internet.com
Subject: Hoax
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:47:02 +0200

Hi!

Why do you have a link to http://911hoax.com/ on your webpage? That
indicate that you're a hoax, just like Jim Hoffman...
-------------

He replied:

Trond:
What's your specific problem? You believe it's (911 hoax) all disinfo, specifically...da, da, da? Give me some specifics. I also cite Hoffman's wtc7 website right below it. There's no winning on this deal. I will cite whatever might be useful and will add as I go. I'm not going to worry a whole lot about offending anyone without some specific objection that I will follow up on. My theory is "net asset," not perfection.
Morgan R.
-------------

"da, da, da"? Kind of childish. I thought that link was specific enough. But I sent him more specifics, but no replies. He has crazy theories about no planes hitting WTC.

And he's a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth. I have sent emails to Steven Jones and James Fwtzer telling them about it, at a time I thought they were good people. They're still teamed up with Jim Hoffman and Morgan Reynolds.

These people are the bad people we are looking for.

To get away with crimes - pretend to be a crime fighter
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you regularly mention that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are all Christians (or whatever they are) then I suppose it's OK to constantly mention Silversteins religion.

Must get a bit tedious though, constantly typing those unnecessary words ....

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, you were also harping on about the likes of Hitler admiring, eugenics supporting Ernst Zundel and his back-of-a-cereal-packet level of historical 'research'.

Don't tell me - everyone's a hoaxer unless they can 'see' how the nefarious Jooos are running everything and plotting against everyone.

*yawn*

Here's Zundel in his fetching and tasteful 'concentration camp inmate' outfit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: