FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NPT - The Proof

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: NPT - The Proof Reply with quote

Anybody who claims not to see it is either a dirty shill or a total idiot savant.

Link
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in that case i must agree i didnt even need to press play.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tragic
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why "idiot savant" - by definition, an idiot savant has extraordinary, if highly specific, mental skills.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err what's your point TC? Or is this post point-less?
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Thought Criminal's point is that a plane is seen flying towards the South Tower in the live feed of one TV channel but that no plane is seen in the feed from the helicopter, even though both are supposed to be 'live' footage. Admittedly, the plane would not have been silhouetted against the sky in the helicopter footage because of its elevation. But it should still have been visible against the background. But it is not, as you will soon discover if you magnify print-screen images of lots of frozen frames in Photoshop and look for the plane in them. Therefore, unless you have a plausible explanation for this discrepancy that excludes TV footage from the land-based camera being manipulated during the few seconds that elapsed before reception of images and its broadcast, those of you who like to hug planes will have to admit you have been wrong all along.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
I think Thought Criminal's point is that a plane is seen flying towards the South Tower in the live feed of one TV channel but that no plane is seen in the feed from the helicopter, even though both are supposed to be 'live' footage. Admittedly, the plane would not have been silhouetted against the sky in the helicopter footage because of its elevation. But it should still have been visible against the background. But it is not, as you will soon discover if you magnify print-screen images of lots of frozen frames in Photoshop and look for the plane in them. Therefore, unless you have a plausible explanation for this discrepancy that excludes TV footage from the land-based camera being manipulated during the few seconds that elapsed before reception of images and its broadcast, those of you who like to hug planes will have to admit you have been wrong all along.

i think his point is if we dont agree or fail to see the point or ask questions we are the above mentioned. = ignore post.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: I guess Im a dirty shill then... Reply with quote

Its not the first time its been posted.
Due to that and the standard pathetic one-liner setup from TC most people wont even bother to look...

I think, as is often the case with these comparison clips, that its a matter of perspective. They are not 'the same vantage point' as claimed in the vid. There are a few pointers to see this. You can see more of the north towers left side, more of the black buildings left side at back left of shot, the smoke is coming towards the camera more in the chopper etc. Its very low quality which makes it harder to see.
The chopper is higher and quite a bit further over to the left, the fixed camera is to the right and lower, therefore the plane is seen whereas in the chopper the smoke obscures the plane, also it is zoomed in somewhat.
The woman from the chopper cam doesnt see it either. There are other clips from the chopper with the plane in them used as proof of tv fakery. So the idea that 'the plane image is easier to fake from the stationary camera' doesnt really stand up. The 'script' idea has no evidence for it as was pointed out last time. What are people expected to say? Not as if they speak a different language is it.

I agree the plane in nearly every clip on the day looked unreal, very low quality broadcast originally, before the compression to get it on youtube.
I have yet to see any conclusive evidence for no planes, and without access to the original footage its often hard for people to know if the clip has been doctored afterwards. I have some original footage and the quality is still poor. No planers have posted comparison clips before that have been adjusted to support their position. i.e. supposedly the same vantage point but blatently not. In the past there have been clips around that were adjusted frame by frame, this dishonesty led me to believe that NPT was disinfo, designed to divide and set the movement up for a fall along the line. If conclusive evidence was presented i would happily say i'd been wrong all along Micpsi, would you do the same with the opposite scenario?

Have you checked these links out?
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/767orwhatzit.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/767orwhatzit2.html
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

without even watching the clips it sounds like both clips were from choppers/helicopters? if so they are obviously lieing that they are from the same vantage point unless two helicopters can share the same space at the same time without resulting in a aircrash disaster.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back thought criminal, this time as ...er... Micpsi.

Actually, as Micpsi actually joined a couple of hours before thought criminal left (not smart enough, Prole Art Threat, it means all bets are off, nobody won and I keep all the money!

Where's my passport?
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do not feed the trolls... keep off the grass

Hmm...i've seen this video somewhere before, i wonder where... oh, a post exactly like this not long ago by the same person, that's where.

I'm dirty shill or a total idiot savant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: