FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: North Tower Plane Evidence - Apply Within
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Wanted: North Tower Plane Evidence - Apply Within Reply with quote

I want you 'plane huggers' to show me pictorial evidence of a plane hitting the North Tower. I have yet to see any of these depictions.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still waiting. I have a feeling I am going to be waiting a long time.
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Away and tidy your room.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha J Fox wrote:
Away and tidy your room.

Supply the evidence, you cretin.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the plane hole.
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave me alone, i'm about to make my dinner. FFS, I dont get paid for being interested in the 9/11 truth movement.

I bet your not up to much tomorrow.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha J Fox wrote:
Leave me alone, i'm about to make my dinner. FFS, I dont get paid for being interested in the 9/11 truth movement.

I bet your not up to much tomorrow.

Are you taking me out for a valentine lunch?
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd eat you alive mate, but not in the sense your so desperately in need of.

Then again, if one day you wish to start debating your theories with some clarity and thought then maybe we could see if your worth spending any time on.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he could always start ofwith explaining the plane holes.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where the mods when you need them? In the old days, well a few months ago, a thread like this would just get locked or moved.

Seems that the likes of TC and 4U2P have been given the freedom of the city!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

the plane hole, no rush in explaining ive only been waiting since the theory began im sure i can wait another few years.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

the plane hole, no rush in explaining ive only been waiting since the theory began im sure i can wait another few years.

Pre-positioned explosives. Are you also falling for the lame myth that planes leave cartoon plane shapes?
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha J Fox wrote:

Then again, if one day you wish to start debating your theories with some clarity and thought then maybe we could see if your worth spending any time on.

Laughing

I have asked you to supply evidence of a plane hitting the north tower, I would welcome any imput from you, Lady Sam.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

Pre-positioned explosives. Are you also falling for the lame myth that planes leave cartoon plane shapes?

evidence please. a link an explaination how they work, anything?
or are we just presuming and making it up? if not there will be a link here soon.

if there isnt any evidence here soon then i have to assume you are just speculating with out really knowing or lieing to make your theory true.

i look forward to the proof . thanks for taking the time and effort to trying to prove this good luck with your search or whatever to prove these pre-postioned explosives were used and can cause what we see and make a plane shape.

just to cover your cartoon point. do cartoon holes in cartoon just apear from thin air? or does the hole only coincide with an object? ive just never seen a cartoon where nothing causes a great big hole. so not even cartoonist deem it possible Rolling Eyes
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

or are we just presuming and making it up? if not there will be a link here soon.

if there isnt any evidence here soon then i have to assume you are just speculating with out really knowing or lieing to make your theory true.

i look forward to the proof . thanks for taking the time and effort to trying to prove this good luck with your search or whatever to prove these pre-postioned explosives were used and can cause what we see and make a plane shape.

just to cover your cartoon point. do cartoon holes in cartoon just apear from thin air? or does the hole only coincide with an object? ive just never seen a cartoon where nothing causes a great big hole. so not even cartoonist deem it possible Rolling Eyes

Are you aware that your contributions are becoming more demented with each subsequent post you make? 'Prove that explosives were used to make a hole', indeed. You are a total spoon, a total, utter, rubber spoon. That is like me saying 'prove to me that your planes were switched'. Or asking you to provide us with footage of the explosives being positioned into the WTC. You are a goofball. Get off my thread!

From now on I will be ignoring you, you are just trolling. Now, get lost.

Anybody with sensible contributions, please do submit.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It looks like there has been another explosion"

Live newscaster states that there has been an explosion in the South Tower. I want every plane hugger to explain what is happening here. I am even willing to let Marky54 try to redeem himself.

Link
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Samantha J Fox wrote:

Laughing

I have asked you to supply evidence of a plane hitting the north tower, I would welcome any imput from you, Lady Sam.

This is like a criminal asking the jury to prove it wasnt them that did the crime. You are the one with the hugely debateable theory here. A theory you have not once explained yourself, despite me asking you to (very politely i hasten to add) twice last week. You just ignored my responce. I have asked you to explain in full how you think the NPT works from start to finish, instead you are still here posting cryptic rubbish and insults.

Trust me mate,I dont care enough to start running around the net trying to prove the NPT is wrong, i spent enugh time last year just taking in the whole story and that is enough for me for it to have changed my life as it is.

I can guarantee you however, that anyone who is new to this concept of 911 being a lie will be turned off by your posts, and will not find any help in the way you position yourself and your theory.

The 9/11 truth thing is not an argument between two sets of beliefs overe one individual event of that day, but sadly a small minority seem to have been swallowed up by this urge to push this frankly boring idea that no planes were involved.

In doing so you are showing yourselves up for being the small minded sensationalists you are, and you do yourselves, your theories and sadly the 9.11 truth movement no good whatsoever.

Noone on this board is going to solve 9.11, so get over it, get a life and try and discuss the bigger picture like an adult.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now let's watch again and listen to different newscasters reading from the very same script.'

"Oh my goodness"

Link
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha J Fox wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
Samantha J Fox wrote:

Laughing

This is like a criminal asking the jury to prove it wasnt them that did the crime. You are the one with the hugely debateable theory here. A theory you have not once explained yourself, despite me asking you to (very politely i hasten to add) twice last week. You just ignored my responce. I have asked you to explain in full how you think the NPT works from start to finish, instead you are still here posting cryptic rubbish and insults.

Trust me mate,I dont care enough to start running around the net trying to prove the NPT is wrong, i spent enugh time last year just taking in the whole story and that is enough for me for it to have changed my life as it is.

I can guarantee you however, that anyone who is new to this concept of 911 being a lie will be turned off by your posts, and will not find any help in the way you position yourself and your theory.

The 9/11 truth thing is not an argument between two sets of beliefs overe one individual event of that day, but sadly a small minority seem to have been swallowed up by this urge to push this frankly boring idea that no planes were involved.

In doing so you are showing yourselves up for being the small minded sensationalists you are, and you do yourselves, your theories and sadly the 9.11 truth movement no good whatsoever.

Noone on this board is going to solve 9.11, so get over it, get a life and try and discuss the bigger picture like an adult.

I would appreciate your comments on the images shown in this footage. Why is there no plane and why are the newscasters seeing only explosions from the chopper footage? You have asked me for evidence and I am providing it.
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Samantha J Fox wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
Samantha J Fox wrote:

Laughing

I would appreciate your comments on the images shown in this footage. Why is there no plane and why are the newscasters seeing only explosions from the chopper footage? You have asked me for evidence and I am providing it.

Your just providing another video, another video which I can have no clirty over its authenticity. Do you see how pointless this is? You post a video clip and claim it as gospel, I post a video clip clip and you say its false.

When does this end? There is no winner in this debate, and you are to simple to see that.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

Are you aware that your contributions are becoming more demented with each subsequent post you make? 'Prove that explosives were used to make a hole', indeed. You are a total spoon, a total, utter, rubber spoon. That is like me saying 'prove to me that your planes were switched'. Or asking you to provide us with footage of the explosives being positioned into the WTC. You are a goofball. Get off my thread!

SEE BLATANT! he has no proof to support what he is saying. why would somebody claim something then refuse to show proof to back it up?
then people wonder why people get annoyed when people are promoting things as fact with NO evidence.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha J Fox wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
Samantha J Fox wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
Samantha J Fox wrote:

Laughing

Your just providing another video, another video which I can have no clirty over its authenticity. Do you see how pointless this is? You post a video clip and claim it as gospel, I post a video clip clip and you say its false.

When does this end? There is no winner in this debate, and you are to simple to see that.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE FOOTAGE YOU FREAKING IMBECILE? WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE FOOTAGE??

Link
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explosions always bend objects inwards towards the blast I suppose? yup... of course.

I put it to you, provide evidence there WASN'T a plane? Or will you just reply by taking the mickey out of the poster? If so.... you have my pity.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

SEE BLATANT! he has no proof to support what he is saying. why would somebody claim something then refuse to show proof to back it up?
then people wonder why people get annoyed when people are promoting things as fact with NO evidence.

What are you seeing in the footage you useless twit?
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTSINSULTS INSULTS INSULTS INSULTS

Bad form peter.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
thought criminal wrote:

i gave you an oppertunity to show evidence you failed then resulted to insults as usual, you are totally out of order and destroying the movement why is your theory more important that the movement TC?
why can you not just prove how the holes were made(the only thing that can even make me start to believe npt)why do you insult? why do you make us all look so bad to outsiders? what is your game?
Howie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Images of AA 11 from Wolfgang Staehle
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:

Not an image of AA11. Only an image of what was believed to be Flight 11. Whether it really was Flight 11 has never been proved.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Howie wrote:

Not an image of AA11. Only an image of what was believed to be Flight 11. Whether it really was Flight 11 has never been proved.

Except for all the dead people who were known to be on it ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Howie wrote:

but it is plane evidence?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: