FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks to WY Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Thanks to WY Truth Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thanks for the William Rodriguez event tonight. The two hour drive was well worth it though I'm pleased I got there early to get a seat.

I'm not sure how many people were there but when people are standing in the corridoor to listen, you know it's a good one.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks to WY Truth Reply with quote

Alasdair wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the William Rodriguez event tonight. The two hour drive was well worth it though I'm pleased I got there early to get a seat.

I'm not sure how many people were there but when people are standing in the corridoor to listen, you know it's a good one.

There was seating for 200 so I would guess at 400 at least
William was in top form despite the lack of slide show
We really are on a roll at the moment, and in some ways this might be a most dangerous moment approaching
This is the slightly nonsense article in the Bradford T&A
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/search/display.var.1190615.0.twi n_towers_was_a_cia_putup_job.php
and this is my slightly nonsense response
Quote:
As a supporter of The West Yorkshire Truth Campaign since its inception last July, I would like to take issue with comments made by political analyst Richard North (Twin Towers was a CIA put-up job,February 14th).

Firstly, that we have "unimpeachable camera evidence" of the aeroplane hitting the Pentagon. In fact, all we have so far are two set of five frames taken from the car park security camera of a blurry image of someting and perhaps a trail of smoke. No CCTV images from the cameras ringing the Pentagon, or from the nearby Sheriton Hotel which would have provided a clear shot have ever been released.

Nobody from the Truth movement would consider George W Bush to be "the organising genius" behind 9/11. He is clearly a frontman and puppet of far more powerful manipulators.

We don't claim the CIA was the sole perpetrator of the 9/11 operation. It was clearly a multiagency job involving a small coterie from intelligence, military, perhaps Norad, and their behind-the-

scene backers.

What actually happened to passengers is not within our remit of speculation. We are not the promoters of the "official conspiracy theory" after all.

Anyone wishing to participate in the Truth Campaign locally is welcome to get in touch via email at wy911@goowy.com or to join our forum which is linked from the West Yorkshire Truth website, www.wytruth.org.uk.

Sincerely

Paul Wright

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps Alisdair, thanks for making the long drive down. Perhaps you should have something going in your neck of the woods so you don't have to make such a long journey.
I'm sure we can help out if necessary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: