FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TWSU3's critic posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
ian neal wrote:
a separate forum created with a focus on campaigning and building cooperation that will be open to all known campaigners who are prepared to use their real names.

So if I register as 'Fred Smith' I get access? Cool...

This "real name" thing is such a bunch of toss. Sounds like A.Johnson idea.

Moderators ---- Thermate appears to be unhinged.

He is quoting something written by myself on every posting --- however it is out of context.

He is also quoting Andrew Johnson on every posting and he has done it in the past on myself and others.

Can you have a word with him please to moderate his behaviour.

Can you also please ask Patrick Brown to stop referring to me as 4UTP?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Thermate wrote:
ian neal wrote:
a separate forum created with a focus on campaigning and building cooperation that will be open to all known campaigners who are prepared to use their real names.

He is quoting something written by myself on every posting --- however it is out of context.

He is also quoting Andrew Johnson on every posting and he has done it in the past on myself and others.

Quoting himself? You mean, in the exact same way you did yesterday? (though yours was a triple: is that extra points?)

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
ian neal wrote:
TTWSU3

If Richard Falk, Professor [Emeritus] of International Law and Practice, Princeton University wants to write in say what a great forum and website this (unlikely me thinks) I don't really have problem with that

You see just because the CFR is an extremely dodgy organisation that appears wedded to the NWO agenda does not mean that every single one of their members is equally dodgy. The same with Chatham House or World Business Forum.

And then getting Richard Falk's recommendation on your book and then using this for a guilt by association attack. It means nothing to me. If you want me to suspect DRG on the back of this association, you need to show me some real dirt on Richard Falk

Similarly with the Rockefellor Foundation

Sure the Rockefellor's are an extremely dodgy clan at the heart of the NWO agenda. And their foundation supports some dodgy organisations/work. That does mean that every organisation that gets part of its funding from the Rockefellor Foundation is also equally dodgy.

It's a bit subtler than that. Take some other dodgy characters. Bill Gates and George Soros. Are you telling me that all the organisations their charitable trusts fund are also knowingly (and I stress knowingly) working for the NWO agenda

If so, you are welcome to your beliefs. I don't share them and I don't think many others do either.

I suggest these charitable trusts have a more subtle purpose. More about presenting these men as reasonable and benevolent whilst creating vehicles to promote favourable propaganda and offsetting tax liabilities.

But who knows you might be right. DRG might be a major mole in our midsts who for years has been cultivating a quiet calm persona of a studious and grandfatherly theology professor (guffaw) whilst all the while he has just been waiting for 9/11 to happen so he can hijack the inevitable truth movement and corrupt it with his devious ramblings about a new world based on christians (and other people of good faith) standing up against the evil empire. Ah, now you explain it, it is all so obvious

This is not real evidence or real dirt. Until you have proper evidence these are just more highly unhelpful and devisive speculation.

You have not answered my questions?- I will spell them out for you.

Would you be happy for the homepage of this site to have an introduction to the site by a member of the CFR?

Would you be happy for this site to receive funding from the Rockefeller Foundation?

A simple yes or no to each will do.

Please answer the question Ian

It would appear that Ian is refusing to answer the question, now why is that?

I think you should resign as a moderator John White

Several users of this site have PM'd me to say they are suspicious of you and I agree with them.

You have failed on a number of occasions to banish those who promote aspects of OCT to critics corner.

Hmmmmmmmm now why might that be?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
John White wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Thermate wrote:
ian neal wrote:

Quoting himself? You mean, in the exact same way you did yesterday? (though yours was a triple: is that extra points?)

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
ian neal wrote:
TTWSU3

If Richard Falk, Professor [Emeritus] of International Law and Practice, Princeton University wants to write in say what a great forum and website this (unlikely me thinks) I don't really have problem with that

You see just because the CFR is an extremely dodgy organisation that appears wedded to the NWO agenda does not mean that every single one of their members is equally dodgy. The same with Chatham House or World Business Forum.

And then getting Richard Falk's recommendation on your book and then using this for a guilt by association attack. It means nothing to me. If you want me to suspect DRG on the back of this association, you need to show me some real dirt on Richard Falk

Sure the Rockefellor's are an extremely dodgy clan at the heart of the NWO agenda. And their foundation supports some dodgy organisations/work. That does mean that every organisation that gets part of its funding from the Rockefellor Foundation is also equally dodgy.

It's a bit subtler than that. Take some other dodgy characters. Bill Gates and George Soros. Are you telling me that all the organisations their charitable trusts fund are also knowingly (and I stress knowingly) working for the NWO agenda

If so, you are welcome to your beliefs. I don't share them and I don't think many others do either.

I suggest these charitable trusts have a more subtle purpose. More about presenting these men as reasonable and benevolent whilst creating vehicles to promote favourable propaganda and offsetting tax liabilities.

But who knows you might be right. DRG might be a major mole in our midsts who for years has been cultivating a quiet calm persona of a studious and grandfatherly theology professor (guffaw) whilst all the while he has just been waiting for 9/11 to happen so he can hijack the inevitable truth movement and corrupt it with his devious ramblings about a new world based on christians (and other people of good faith) standing up against the evil empire. Ah, now you explain it, it is all so obvious

This is not real evidence or real dirt. Until you have proper evidence these are just more highly unhelpful and devisive speculation.

Would you be happy for the homepage of this site to have an introduction to the site by a member of the CFR?

Would you be happy for this site to receive funding from the Rockefeller Foundation?

Several users of this site have PM'd me to say they are suspicious of you and I agree with them.

You have failed on a number of occasions to banish those who promote aspects of OCT to critics corner.

Good point: your attack on the character of David Ray Griffen DOES count as support for the OCT: therefore I will move your thread to critics corner

And I would just like to express that the ignorance, arrogance and sheer lunacy of your posts demonstrate on a daily basis that you are the very antithesis of a man capable of recognising, let alone working to communicate, Truth

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
John White wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Thermate wrote:
ian neal wrote:

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
ian neal wrote:
TTWSU3

Good point: your attack on the character of David Ray Griffen DOES count as support for the OCT: therefore I will move your thread to critics corner

And I would just like to express that the ignorance, arrogance and sheer lunacy of your posts demonstrate on a daily basis that you are the very antithesis of a man capable of recognising, let alone working to communicate, Truth

I take it that you therefore endorse DRG on the following:

DRG admits to

- Promoting a one world government
- Receiving funding from The Rockefeller Foundation
- Doing work for the Club of Rome
- His association with a member of the CFR
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if I did, and I am sure this is a difficult concpet for you to grasp, it would have no bearing whatsoever on any persons perfect right to support the cause of 9/11 Truth. This "campaigning ethical purity" you seem to be able to percieve is nothing else than your personal delusion: and your accusations are symptomatic of your unwarrented and unjest abuse and imposition on other people, based soley on castles constructed in the air. Cant you just stick to facts and discussing the evidence? Obviously not!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Even if I did, and I am sure this is a difficult concpet for you to grasp, it would have no bearing whatsoever on any persons perfect right to support the cause of 9/11 Truth. This "campaigning ethical purity" you seem to be able to percieve is nothing else than your personal delusion: and your accusations are symptomatic of your unwarrented and unjest abuse and imposition on other people, based soley on castles constructed in the air. Cant you just stick to facts and discussing the evidence? Obviously not!

You obviously don't get it John.

The official 911 story was so implausible and riddled with errors and contradictions that we can only conclude that the perps wanted us to realise it was a pack of lies.

If this is the case then it also follows that the perps wanted a "Truth Movement" to flourish because the Truth Movement was an inevitable consequence of such an unbelievable story.

As is widely documented the perps like to control any opposition with the use of prominent spokespersons within organisations. Naturally they like to control individuals who are respected, diplomatic who do not shout a lot, who are the epitome of reasonableness.

Well who better to get than Steve Jones and DRG to assist in forwarding their agenda. You fell for it just like myself and countless others.

Think about it.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to go and live in the land of gibbering fear and irrational distrust, your welcome TWSU3: I won't be joining you
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind you, if the perps realised the truthers would realise that the obvious inconsistencies in the story would lead them to suspect they were supposed to see them and form an inevitable movement and that this would make prominent spokespeople appear suspicious, they may have actually decided that since this would be noticed they could double-bluff the truthers. Consequently, the truthers would denounce their legitimate spokespeople and hamstring their movement by their very realisation.

Ah, but if they thought the truthers would realise that they would be double-bluffed by the PTB, they may realise that the truthers would realise that they were supposed to notice the inconsistencies and form an inevitable movement that would be ostensibly be led astray by shills but that the truthers would also realise that this would lead the PTB to double-bluff them by denouncing their spokespeople as shills so the truthers would realise they were being blagged and believe their spokespeople. So the PTB may have tried a triple-bluff because they realised the truthers would realise....

John; you're just not thinking deeply enough.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Mind you, if the perps realised the truthers would realise that the obvious inconsistencies in the story would lead them to suspect they were supposed to see them and form an inevitable movement and that this would make prominent spokespeople appear suspicious, they may have actually decided that since this would be noticed they could double-bluff the truthers. Consequently, the truthers would denounce their legitimate spokespeople and hamstring their movement by their very realisation.

Ah, but if they thought the truthers would realise that they would be double-bluffed by the PTB, they may realise that the truthers would realise that they were supposed to notice the inconsistencies and form an inevitable movement that would be ostensibly be led astray by shills but that the truthers would also realise that this would lead the PTB to double-bluff them by denouncing their spokespeople as shills so the truthers would realise they were being blagged and believe their spokespeople. So the PTB may have tried a triple-bluff because they realised the truthers would realise....

John; you're just not thinking deeply enough.

Fancy a nice cushy job with the Illuminati, Dogsmilk? You seem to be made of the right stuff.

Or do you already have one??

Hmmmmm ..... so hard to tell who's where these days Cool

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fancy a nice cushy job with the Illuminati, Dogsmilk? You seem to be made of the right stuff.

Or do you already have one??

Hmmmmm ..... so hard to tell who's where these days

I was sacked for playing 'Half Life 2' when I was supposed to be spreading disinformation on the 'Take A Break' website forums..

I have thus decided to take the Fintan Dunne approach and have thus decided everyone is a paid shill except me, my partner, my cats and anyone who agrees exactly and unequivocally with any theory I put forward.
Though I sometimes wonder about those cats...

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be fooled .... cointelpro operatives ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: