FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The TV Newscasters were Reading from Scripts on 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: The TV Newscasters were Reading from Scripts on 9/11 Reply with quote

These two videos prove the TV newscasters were reading from scripts on 9/11:

VIDEO ONE

VIDEO TWO

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up for CB_Brooklyn...

Drum roll...*

Newscasters or 'news readers' read from scripts every fücking day. They don't write the news. Ever heard of autocue?

It kinda comes with the job title.

Know what I mean?

I don't need to watch (yet another) one of your stupid youtube clips.

Clear off!

*Apologies to Bill Hicks RIP
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So was I reading from the terrorist script when I formed the opinion that it was terrorism after seeing the footage on 9/11?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: The TV Newscasters were Reading from Scripts on 9/11 Reply with quote

Can you explain in words what it is your trying to show by these videos? I think I must be missing something. (a screw or two maybe)
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the octapus video again?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB

Can you explain how battle hardened professional newscasters could be roped in to participating in the hoax? This would obviously include many other people in the studio/s on the day, cameramen, technicians, show producers etc.

The problem I have, is that not everyone will have a family or fear for their lives, in other words, you only want a couple who are not easily frightened into participating and the game is up.

Do you honestly believe that the adminstration would allow the entire operation to hinge on such an uncertain and uncontrollable aspect given what was at stake?

Explain how you see this working in practice.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
CB

Can you explain how battle hardened professional newscasters could be roped in to participating in the hoax? This would obviously include many other people in the studio/s on the day, cameramen, technicians, show producers etc.

The problem I have, is that not everyone will have a family or fear for their lives, in other words, you only want a couple who are not easily frightened into participating and the game is up.

Do you honestly believe that the adminstration would allow the entire operation to hinge on such an uncertain and uncontrollable aspect given what was at stake?

I'm sure CB will answer you in due course Telly

The reason that "The Media" will do everything in their power to discredit no planes is because the no planes con trick could not have taken place without them. If it is exposed then they are guilty as hell.

How do they control their "battle hardened professional newscasters"

Firstly they would carefully select who works for them in the first place.

They would know what their fears are, virtually everybody fears for their life, some would fear being exposed as homosexuals, others as paedophiles, others would fear for their job or threats made against their family.

The most important control on that day would be of the eye witness journalists and those at the scene after the event who interviewed the public.

The remaining studio based newcasters would only see what appeared on their monitors the same as you and I, and they would in some cases (as in the case of Dan Rather and controlled demolitions) report what they see.
Others would have a brief to steer away from these areas.

Everybody in public life has a file on them.

Remember the leadership battle for the Liberal Democrats when Charles Kennedy stepped down because of a drink problem?

Do you think it was just a coincidence that one of the contenders was exposed in The News of The World as having sex with a rent boy and another contender (when it looked like he would win) was exposed as a closet homosexual?

The same sort of things go on in the military, I'm sure you have seen the Kay Griggs interviews but if not they are posted below

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-341031042963487862
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
CB

I'm sure CB will answer you in due course Telly

The reason that "The Media" will do everything in their power to discredit no planes is because the no planes con trick could not have taken place without them. If it is exposed then they are guilty as hell.

How do they control their "battle hardened professional newscasters"

Firstly they would carefully select who works for them in the first place.

They would know what their fears are, virtually everybody fears for their life, some would fear being exposed as homosexuals, others as paedophiles, others would fear for their job or threats made against their family.

The most important control on that day would be of the eye witness journalists and those at the scene after the event who interviewed the public.

The remaining studio based newcasters would only see what appeared on their monitors the same as you and I, and they would in some cases (as in the case of Dan Rather and controlled demolitions) report what they see.
Others would have a brief to steer away from these areas.

Everybody in public life has a file on them.

Remember the leadership battle for the Liberal Democrats when Charles Kennedy stepped down because of a drink problem?

Do you think it was just a coincidence that one of the contenders was exposed in The News of The World as having sex with a rent boy and another contender (when it looked like he would win) was exposed as a closet homosexual?

The same sort of things go on in the military, I'm sure you have seen the Kay Griggs interviews but if not they are posted below

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-341031042963487862

and if the media are not hiding anything how would they beable to prove it in your mind?

or is it just a case of they did it and if they dont admit it they are covering up?

NO PLANES THE CONSPIRACY THEORY TO DESTROY THE TRUE CONSPIRACY BEING EXPOSED!
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
CB

I honestly didn't know the newscasters were in on it, not until I saw this video. Although I knew for a while that the media broadcast fake planes, never in a million years did I think anyone in the media knew about it (except for the very higher ups), until I saw this video.

I can't really answer your question. But I think the wordings of FOX5 and WB11 are too similar to be pure coincidence.

btw, what "administration" are you talking about? Certainly not Bush's. They had, imo, absolutely nothing to do with the actual attacks. Impeaching Bush will do absolutely nothing. The secret government (aka Illuminati, aka global elite) must be exposed and removed from power.

I posted the video links in another forum. See the comment someone made:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14969#14969
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
CB

I honestly didn't know the newscasters were in on it, not until I saw this video. Although I knew for a while that the media broadcast fake planes, never in a million years did I think anyone in the media knew about it (except for the very higher ups), until I saw this video.

I can't really answer your question. But I think the wordings of FOX5 and WB11 are too similar to be pure coincidence.

btw, what "administration" are you talking about? Certainly not Bush's. They had, imo, absolutely nothing to do with the actual attacks. Impeaching Bush will do absolutely nothing. The secret government (aka Illuminati, aka global elite) must be exposed and removed from power.

What a steaming pile of turd. Anyone can go back and read CB_Brooklyns posting from the start. See how "undecided" CB has been throughout its career on this forum.

CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
CB

What a steaming pile of turd. Anyone can go back and read CB_Brooklyns posting from the start. See how "undecided" CB has been throughout its career on this forum.

You'd better be careful with that disinfo of yours
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No... My post prompted people to look at your posting history. Other than that, there was no information. So I assume you are refering to your own posting history as disinfo.

Thanks for clearing that up.

CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
No... My post prompted people to look at your posting history. Other than that, there was no information. So I assume you are refering to your own posting history as disinfo.

you've outed yourself as a disinfo agent. Or perhaps you're just not man enough to admit the truth about TV-Fakery and must therefore act like a child. Wah Wah Wah.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Fallious wrote:

you've outed yourself as a disinfo agent. Or perhaps you're just not man enough to admit the truth about TV-Fakery and must therefore act like a child. Wah Wah Wah.

People equally accuse you of being the same for pushing the no-plane/TVfakery theory that few in the 9/11 truth movement believe. So I guess the kettle is calling the pot black.
StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: u can see something heading towards the tower. Reply with quote

Just thought id say that if you look closely at the first news clip from the camera you can see some sort of streak heading towards the tower. very vague but visible enough to see it, once you see it, rewind and see if you see it again. Its a bit of a b* to suss exactly where to look but once you do u see it every time.

Just as newsreader says "when you get up to this high level" just after camera zooms in.
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
CB

Well... the "hundreds of people would have had to have been in on it" motif is annihilated, in toto ,by the evidence of the murder of 34 US Sailors abaord the USS Liberty....

..in other words, that type of argument means NOTHING since the same thing was said about the USS Liberty and we now know that indeed was a "false flag" op.

I don't however know if these videos prove anything... nothing is "proof positive" as is claimed on the videos.

9/11 indeed was an inside job...but these TWO videos add nothing to the evidence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: