FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Into the New Year........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Into the New Year........ Reply with quote

Hi everyone, Very Happy

Just a few lines to wish everyone in the British and Irish 9/11 Truth Movement a very Happy Christmas and a great campaigning New Year. As a network, we've come a long way in the last twelve months and we can be proud of what we have all achieved. Unfortunately, especially when it comes to convincing politicians, we are in for the long haul – any ideas of a quick information campaign that would set the political world on fire in a few weeks have long since vanished. My local MP Tim Farron (LibDem Westmorland and Lonsdale) recognises, after nine months of gentle lobbying, that the official 9/11 story is full of inconsistencies and has pledged to work with us and to ask searching questions on our behalf. Ian Henshall is certainly right when he says that the traditional Left just cannot grasp what we are saying – their collective dogma and closed minds are making them deaf to us. We have to undermine/convince them by getting to their grassroots activists – a process we have started and must continue wherever and whenever an opportunity presents itself. IMHO it may be some of the Conservative MPs who might well surprise us once the evidence is put across to them effectively!

On a more serious note, as the global 9/11 truth movement continues on a daily basis chipping away effectively at the grassroots of the international community, and as respected scientists and academics come out with their support and raise their heads above the parapet, our friends in the shadows, the globalist neo-cons, are going to have to do something very desperate very soon to take our eyes off the ball and so prevent that critical mass from being reached that will sweep them from power and put them where they belong – inside a cosy cell with the keys thrown away. And, of course, that includes our very own Mr Blair and his immediate cohort who will have to face the full weight of the British legal system once the real truth about 7/7 and David Kelly is placed properly and effectively in the public arena. The British media may appear to be controlled by the mindset behind 9/11 and 7/7, but cracks are starting to appear as we witnessed this year with the review in the Daily Mail of Ian Henshall's and Rowland Morgan's excellent book' 911 Revealed'. We just have to keep plugging away however many disappointment we experience.

It would appear from what my contacts and the alternative press are saying that Iran and possibly Syria will be attacked sometime very soon - possibly in the next three months. It will probably take the form of a surprise Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear installations (backed up by American logistical support) as a 'justified' response to the very convenient utterances of the new Iranian President who is doing and saying just what the globalist neo-cons require of him. An equally plausible scenario is that another major terrorist attack will happen in America or Europe with an evidence trail taking our dynamic intelligence services straight to Tehran and/or Damascus. Just the excuse Bush/Blair and Co. need for new regime changes and to tighten up even further our civil liberties. As a Campaign we must be ready to respond effectively and appropriately to whatever happens as the neo-cons carry out their next move on their globalist agenda.

We have a tough but very rewarding year ahead of us and I'm happy to continue doing my bit to wake up the political parties. It is always dangerous to give thanks to individuals when we are part of a very active network, but I feel I cannot sign off for this year without recognising the great contributions from Jimmy, David and Annie, Noel, Ian and Ian, Andrew and Belinda. I'm now taking a week off as instructed by my other half but I feel 2006 is going to be a sensational year for us – the groundwork has been done, the real campaigning is about to begin.

With best wishes

Justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: