FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wed07Feb MANCHESTER - 'Last Man Out' - William Rodriguez

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Declan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Wed07Feb MANCHESTER - 'Last Man Out' - William Rodriguez Reply with quote

Wednesday 7th February, 6.30pm – ‘Last Man Out’- William Rodriguez.
@ The Friends’ Meeting House, Mount Street, Manchester

FREE DVD AND GOODIES WITH EVERY DONATION OF £3 OR MORE!

William Rodriguez, decorated hero and last survivor to exit the North Tower of the WTC alive tells his amazing story.
On 9/11, Rodriguez single-handedly rescued fifteen (15) persons from the WTC, and as Rodriguez was the only person at the site with the master key to the North Tower stairwells, he bravely led fire-fighters up the stairwell, unlocking doors as they ascended, thereby aiding in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of those who survived. Rodriguez, at great risk to his own life, re-entered the Towers three times after the first, North Tower impact at about 8:46 A.M., and is believed to be the last person to exit the North Tower alive, surviving the building's collapse by diving beneath a fire truck. His evidence to the 9/11 Commission was held in secret and ignored. George W. Bu$h tried to use him to justify the war in Iraq, but now the former WTC janitor speaks out and tells the story the British and American governments don’t want you to hear - 9/11 was an inside job, orchestrated to justify the bogus war on terror and assaults on our civil liberties.

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."Aeschylus

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did the evening go Folks? Shocked Any Good?
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Last Man Out - Manchester. Reply with quote

William Rodriguez told his remarkable story to a very attentive audience. He has more faith in God than the American government officials and this saved his and so many others lives.
His life has certainly been affected by a new world order. Imagine losing dozens of your friends and colleagues, your office, job, and faith in your government in one day? The guy' s been through a lot!
As we were walking back we passed a towering four story building and were reminded of how he climbed up 33 flights of stairs!
Annie, welcoming and enthusiastic as ever. The Manchester truth person, very animated and ended the show on a positive "we can change things" note which was needed. Always good to be among a large roomful of people who can all see through the lies that we are being fed ona daily basis.
The venue was strange, set up like a court rather than a place friends would meet (haha) Perhaps it could have been a less daunting space with softer lighting? Also who was sneakily video taping audience members there? i would like a copy too.
I think there could have been 20 mins saved for questions and open debate.
I reccomend you go and see him. Yes it was a good night, inspiring and rare. Glad I went. Hes a very special person.

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Northern Truthing Reply with quote

Nice one Declan, well done for all your hard work.

Here's to more and more Manchester Truth!

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Manchester!
How many folks were there?

Good to see the 911 truth movement really kicking off in the NW Liverpool & Manchester.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was well over a hundred public in attendance and it was warmly received. I agree that the venue was court like but Williams talk was a jury winner for truth and justice if ever a case would be heard there Smile

There were a few hitches with Williams arrival and with AV issues during Annies speech and yes a whole host of people filmed the event, including students from Stockport College. Whom I hope will make their footage available to its students. I only caught half of it personally due to delays at the start, which Dave Rufmouth skillfully covered with some amazing poetry reading of his own and a letter to Bush by Ellen Mariani (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0311/S00262.htm).

I gather from prior threads here that footage is best not aired, so I shall only upload the intro speeches of Daves, Annie and Williams initial arrival, none of which features the crowd or should affect DVD sales of any involved. Other Manchester supporters have the whole night I am sure.

A big shout again to all involved in organising, advertising, flyering and promotion and to Jon Harris of 'The Peoples United Collective' (http:www//tpuc.org) for promotional DVD material.

It was a true honour to hear Williams account first hand, he used a great powerpoint to reinforce his & others untold testimonies that he encountered that day and my only regret is feeling unworthy of his time to approach him afterwards and thank him for doing all he did and continues to do to date.

A genuine hero the likes of which the world needs more

zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Wed07Feb MANCHESTER - 'Last Man Out' - William Rodrigue Reply with quote

*, I can't believe I missed this event. Any other Manchester events happening any time soon ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: