FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do the critics say about this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: What do the critics say about this? Reply with quote

ttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5182535448932065917
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: What do the critics say about this? Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
ttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5182535448932065917

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5182535448932065917 I think it should have been, but it's a fair question.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly very quiet in here eh?

Laughing

You critics really do hate these clips.... Laughing

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me play devils advocate here for a moment;

"Winge winge, blaa blaa, explosions don't mean explosives, yabber yabber. So what if i cant explain what those witnesses experienced? Seeing as how i'm not at all required by my ego to explore new ideas then its a question i dont have to answer. Anyway, i beleev it woz bin lardin wot did dem attaks, cummishon sez so...."

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it more realistic to say that, yes we can hear loud bangs, but have no evidence to say definitively that they were man-made explosions caused by placing charges somewhere?

How did the fireman telling everyone to clear out know there was a bomb in the building, was it seen?

As for ‘Baboom, it was like a bomb went off!’, is very descriptive but is just an opinion following a loud noise.

Then we have ‘It sounded like gunfire’ – well what did? This taken out of context and could easily be the collapsing building as the floors hit each other, do we know?

‘One of the explosions may have been caused by a van parked in the building’. How would anyone know it was a van?

The other salient point is that wiring the WTC for demolition could only point to a conspiracy outside the hijacker/plane scenario, but having a vehicle parked in the basement would be much more plausible for those connected to the supposed perps. Why would anyone want to cover up the possibility of such a gift – it answers many other questions and is very difficult to disprove seeing as how the evidence no longer exists.

I am not saying they weren't explosions, merely that without any evidence either way, we assume they were. Are we sure that there weren’t other potential causes of loud explosion type noises? Are we looking at what is being said and being realistic or going along with conclusions laid out by others based upon supposition? I say the latter.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Isn't it more realistic to say that, yes we can hear loud bangs, but have no evidence to say definitively that they were man-made explosions caused by placing charges somewhere?

How did the fireman telling everyone to clear out know there was a bomb in the building, was it seen?

As for ‘Baboom, it was like a bomb went off!’, is very descriptive but is just an opinion following a loud noise.

Then we have ‘It sounded like gunfire’ – well what did? This taken out of context and could easily be the collapsing building as the floors hit each other, do we know?

‘One of the explosions may have been caused by a van parked in the building’. How would anyone know it was a van?

The other salient point is that wiring the WTC for demolition could only point to a conspiracy outside the hijacker/plane scenario, but having a vehicle parked in the basement would be much more plausible for those connected to the supposed perps. Why would anyone want to cover up the possibility of such a gift – it answers many other questions and is very difficult to disprove seeing as how the evidence no longer exists.

I am not saying they weren't explosions, merely that without any evidence either way, we assume they were. Are we sure that there weren’t other potential causes of loud explosion type noises? Are we looking at what is being said and being realistic or going along with conclusions laid out by others based upon supposition? I say the latter.

Do you not ever connect the dots, telecaster? You always seem to isolate all of these "coincidences" and "suppositions". I mean, do you at any point in your 'summing up' never stop consider them as a whole - ONE WHOLE- instead of treating them as seperate occurrences? HOW MANY F-CKING COINCIDENCES ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE ON BOARD? HOW MANY EXAMPLES OF STRANGE HAPPENINGS ARE YOU WILLING TO SWALLOW LIKE A BRAIN DONOR SHEEPLE STAR? HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED, TELE? ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO CONTINUE TO PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE FOREVER WHILE NOT ONCE BEING IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT CRITICAL OF THE 19 HIJACKERS WITH STANLEY KNIVES DISNEY CARTOON?

This is not a game. Just stop it and behave yourself.

You can make a start by telling me what that smoke was coming from the basement. And what could possible have made a hell raising BANG like that?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

You can make a start by telling me what that smoke was coming from the basement. And what could possible have made a hell raising BANG like that?

All I can see is an indistinct lighter area in a sea of grey, can you positively state it is smoke or dust? Where exactly is it coming from, I have no clue and you ask me to speculate on its origins?

As for the bang; did something collapse in the building, or some masonry? I don't know, but yes it could be a bomb, but I have no proof.

I repeat, I am not saying it isn't explosions caused by placed charges. I am saying that we can only speculate given what we have to go on.

Surely you can see the shortcomings of questioning me about the image below? Don't doubt for an instant I am with you regarding truth (not NPT though), but you are prone to jumping to conclusions based on the shakiest of premises.

You say connect the dots;

This is fine if the dots are numbered, but in this instance they are not, so we all get a different picture.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When a microphone a mile or so away picks up rumblings at the same time that clouds of dust/smoke rise up, there is the possibility that it was caused by a pedestrian farting. Another possibility not to discounted is that someone nearby dropped their hankie, causing huge clouds of dust/smoke to fly up into the air. So either it was an explosion or else a pedestrian farted or dropped their hankie. We shall never know for sure, shall we, Telecasterisation?
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When a microphone a mile or so away picks up rumblings at the same time that clouds of dust/smoke rise up,

If the sound from a mile away is being associated with the view (of clouds of dust/smoke) a mile away, the above is nonsense. All you armchair googling 'physicists' should know why.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:
When a microphone a mile or so away picks up rumblings at the same time that clouds of dust/smoke rise up,

If the sound from a mile away is being associated with the view (of clouds of dust/smoke) a mile away, the above is nonsense. All you armchair googling 'physicists' should know why.

It would have been useful if you had actually elaborated a bit more.

The dust/smoke (whatever its origins), appear to coincide with the rumbling of the loud bang ('explosion' if you prefer).

Sound would have covered the mile gap in around 5 seconds, the dust/smoke would not automatically appear instantly as we do not know if had a distance to travel itself (for example it had to make its way up from an underground car park/wherever).

It is therefore quite conceivable that both sound and smoke seem to appear simultaneously if the events were indeed connected.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is therefore quite conceivable that both sound and smoke seem to appear simultaneously if the events were indeed connected.

Accepted telecasterisation. (It was late, long day, long flight, jet lag).

The film has been done before. The smoke/dust if that's what it is, seems to be from the first collapse, the rumbling from the second but as you say, it's only a change of grey shade.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
When a microphone a mile or so away picks up rumblings at the same time that clouds of dust/smoke rise up, there is the possibility that it was caused by a pedestrian farting.

You raise excellent points.

I am guessing here that we must have similar mother-in-laws for the first night I ever spent under her roof (no, it was different bedrooms), I swear the house physically moved when she broke wind not to mention the ear-splitting noise. I had taken my dog and she yelped and quiveringly crawled under the bed.

Well observed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: