FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rodriguez In Birmingham Mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Rodriguez In Birmingham Mail Reply with quote

I found this on the old David Icke forum Surprised

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46501
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you see the comment?

Quote:
I don't get it either. It is as if they have limited the exposure which they could of had. This tour and more importantly the LOCATION and DATES has not been spread arround in advance on other forums very well at all.

I mean you just try and register to post on the nineeleven forum and see how long you have to wait to become verified, WTF is that about. Is the movement being controlled from within? Is it a case of ok let them have a dissenting voice but we will obsfucate any meaningful movement by limiting the information stream to the public.

They could of had much larger venues filled if only the time had been taken to get the message out there that Willy was coming to the UK. I could of arranged something at my Uni but alas the opportunity has been missed. It's like it is a closed community all pointing the finger at the outside world while wearing a gag to stop its voice from being heard.

Comments? Laughing
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's like it is a closed community all pointing the finger at the outside world while wearing a gag to stop its voice from being heard.

Could be this guy is speaking from a mass media fed environment, formulated by the bbc and its ilk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: