FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WebCameron 9/11 censorship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: WebCameron 9/11 censorship Reply with quote

Another 9/11 related question was already topping David Cameron's blog site this morning, entitled BBC vs 911. However, within an hour or so it was eradicated.

The issue is evidently causing a nuisance to Mr. Cameron. Whether or not he will make any positive moves, the subject is becoming a problem which requires the intercedence of one of his e-bouncers.

http://www.webcameron.org.uk/ask-david/

Other 9/11 related questions have since been posted.
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol..

yeah it is - however, it was essesntially just a copy paste from another blog, and so did violate their rules.

Although the "conspiracy buffs" are having posts removed here and there, but allow blatent racial hatred/racism: check it out: http://www.webcameron.org.uk/blogs/2473#comments
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a 911 petition like the hugely succesful road pricing one is in order.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: What's he been up to in a nutshell? Reply with quote

Does anyone know to what extent Mr Cameron's IT gnomes have been caught out here -

How many times should he have answered?
How many techniques employed for ignoring what he's publicly said he'll do?

He's started the game and is now cheating blatantly - that is a story, that is news.

So what's he been up to in a nutshell?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as of this week in perticular some 911 related posts have been deleted as a whole. i have so far had 3 posts/threads deleted last week. all for copy/paste articles from other sites. admitedley it was a whole article which is against the rules but they didn't seem to mind a week before. i then copied part of the site with alink telling people to goto link to read the rest, this was also deleted and my reply from mods was that althougth i did not copy/paste whole article i still copied most of article they said i should just add the link and a brief overview of whats on the link in future. there has been a definate clampdown.
on one post someone advocated that its all the muslims fault and that they should all be punished for it,(ie - who care if they all die) yet that post stayed up, yet one which had the word * in it and a link to global research website got deleted.
the website has also extended time for post from 1 wk to 2 wks and taken it from top 5 get answered to top 3.

Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Stav, scrubsupwell, and myself (as well as others) have been on the webcameron site for couple months now - there seems to be a gerneral freaking out from many people that conspiracists are taking over the site - now I can appreciate where they are coming from, it has beecome a foce feeding exercise by some... I feel that maybe even a few trolls have appeared masking as truth seekers....
but there also seems to be a couple regulars (Canvas + Koz) who appear to have "links" on the inside - as they seem to know how and why it has changed from 5 to 3 votes.... and have been advocating such a move for a couple of weeks!!

however since cameron's last answer - where he answered (er.. skirted) questions about Menwith Hill and the MI5/MI6 funding terrorism, there has been a concerted efffort to delete comments by people like stav, scrubs and myself.

As Stav says & my link to a thread (above) indicates they do not censor blatent religious hatred and facist sentiments bu censor my post that literally only contained the word nonsense..

I am writing to Channel4/more4 news about what is going on - as ironically it was the day after webcameron got his C4 political award for inovation that the censorship started with a vengance.\
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
I think a 911 petition like the hugely succesful road pricing one is in order.

You mean like this one?

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/9-11-Truth/

Problem is, some eminent campaigners refuse to sign it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: