FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moderators PLEASE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Moderators PLEASE! Reply with quote

As a forum member who has been on and viewing this site for some time now and has long experience in running public domain forums, it is obvious that there are imbedded shrills/distractors posting here apart from those restricted to the critics corner.

While I know it is the 'english' style to play 'fair', and that there is a fine line between being dense and disruptive, it is easy to spot those who are obviously not genuine in support for 9/11 truth.

This forum software has the ability to not only ban a member, but ban their ip address too and also remove their posts. . . please use this facility for the sake of those members of the forum who want to use it for constructive research and debate.

Far too many topics are destroyed by their actions and this has and is degrading this very valuable resource.

Not convinced? What possible harm can it do? The odd winge over on jref that we do not allow true debate? Nahh, the upside is a forum that 9/11 truthers will be happier to post on and contribute. . . like me.

9/11 is a big issue and needs strong direction. You moderators have a responsibility to help and I for one will applaud you banning a good few. . . you know the ones.

Thank you in advance
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite right. Keep this site for crackpots!
Having people offering counter arguments totally destroys the way that one fallacious argument references another fallacious argument until - hey presto! you have something that appears to add up to something. At least to the crazed or easily fooled.

Come on Moderators! Keep the sane out I say!
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: the nutjobs and the sane. Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
Quite right. Keep this site for crackpots!
Having people offering counter arguments totally destroys the way that one fallacious argument references another fallacious argument until - hey presto! you have something that appears to add up to something. At least to the crazed or easily fooled.

Come on Moderators! Keep the sane out I say!

Batrabill,

One of the reasons we have to deal with certain people in certain ways, is because when we ask reasonable questions of the said certain people, they tend, like worms, to wriggle and writhe, and change the subject.

Heres a good example of such techniques ;

Batrabill wrote:
Oh wait, those pesky kids on nineeleven.co.uk they're onto us!

Well done Scooby.

Dupe.

Why dont you have a look at the Anthrax attacks, or the flying passport, and ask yourself logically if either are feasible

In the first, the 2 congressman who opposed Bushes patriot act, (an identical reaction was taken by Hitler with the enabling act after the Reichstag fire) were the targets of the infamous Anthrax attacks

Smell a rat there by any chance ?

Meanwhile, have a look at the photograph here, and use your common sense to ask yourself ; Is it logical that the indestructible black boxes and flight recorders were lost forever, whilst the crash-proof-fire-proof flying passport is "discovered" by a member of the intelligence agencies ?

Link to follow......

Heres the link ; http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/passport.html

You see, here are us "nut jobs" asking you "sane people" questions like ;

Is it logical that the indestructible black boxes and flight recorders were lost forever, whilst the crash-proof-fire-proof flying passport is "discovered" by a member of the intelligence agencies ?

And yet we cant get an answer from the sane ones, which is not only frustrating, but its also just plain rude. Rather like a little child sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming "LAlalalalalala"

Hope that deals with your problem for you.
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know nothing about the Anthrax attacks. When I get a moment I will look into it.

I have talked to crash investigators though. What they say is that at every incident there is always stuff that [i]seems[/i] inexplicable - wreckage from the left winds up on the right and that sort of thing. This doesn't lead them to look for bizarre theories to explain small anomalies.

A great deal of the stuff on here seems to be from people who look at these bizarre events and find them confusing. In order to explain them they appear to offer an alternative to everything. This is just plain bonkers.

If you are not bonkers, are you comfortable sharing a site with those who don't believe that 2 planes hit the WTC?

I wouldn't be.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Thanks for your reply. Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
I know nothing about the Anthrax attacks. When I get a moment I will look into it.

I have talked to crash investigators though. What they say is that at every incident there is always stuff that seems inexplicable - wreckage from the left winds up on the right and that sort of thing. This doesn't lead them to look for bizarre theories to explain small anomalies.

A great deal of the stuff on here seems to be from people who look at these bizarre events and find them confusing. In order to explain them they appear to offer an alternative to everything. This is just plain bonkers.

If you are not bonkers, are you comfortable sharing a site with those who don't believe that 2 planes hit the WTC?

I wouldn't be.

Im far more comfortable sharing a site with people who wish to have a fully independent inquiry into the events of 9/11, as opposed to the Kean commission whitewash, where the most revealing testimony, such as that of Willy Rodriques is scrubbed, as is that of Sibel Edmunds.

The latter is someone you might also look at, along with Dave Frasca, Colleen Rowley, and of course operation Able Danger, at the end of which 2.5 TERRABYTES of information detailing exactly who knew exactly what about Atta and co, and would have provided any number of answers as to what happened on 9/11 was deliberately, and CRIMINALLY destroyed.

Another interesting area to look at is the 9/11 commission themselves, and Senator Max Clelland, who resigned. Find out why Smile

Plenty of other interesting areas, including Wally Hilliards "flight school's", the hijackers who have been reported alive, and yet who's names are still up there as the culprits.

A close look at the Osama "confession" video is also a useful excercise in observation.

Meanwhile, call me Mr Cynical, but I find it a real leap of the imagination to accept the flying passport story. In the context of any other clear lies and anomalies told to us by the US administration, I find this extremely difficult to swallow. It is also worth noting that neither Cheney or Bush would take the oath when giving their testimony to the 9/11 commission. Doesnt it strike you as strange that people who insist that the Official Conspiracy Theory of 9/11 is the true one, refuse to take the oath ? Why, do you think that they might not wish to do that ?

And one final point, with respect. A close friend of mines first husband was a close freind of the late Fred Dibner. ( steeplejack and demolition expert). When asked what he thought about how the towers came down, he had absolutely no doubt whatsoever in his mind that CD was used.

And finally, thanks for your reply Wink
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Present administrators

Tony Gosling
Fish5133
John White

Moderators here
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/groupcp.php?g=281
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/groupcp.php

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: