FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

weather modification
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: weather modification Reply with quote

Many of you may already have made this connection, but I have pondered for a while over the possibility / likelihood, that governments are using weather control to create extreme conditions, blaming global warming, then using this as a justification to develop and further use weather control technology without the need for secrecy.

I say this as it's well known control of weather and it's use as a weapon is on the agenda, I would say it's already being used extensively to create unfavorable conditions for life in selected regions of the world, see:

The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction:
"Owning the Weather" for Military Use
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html

What better way to justify development of this technology than first artificially create the need.
Glasgow Greensmoke
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It goes a lot deeper than that ishaar, you are really only seeing the tip of the iceberg (which is obviously melting rapidly due to global warming).

Fully developed palns for weather control were already in place long ago, and the technology and methods were fully researched and developed by the 1930s. The whole process of weather modification and control is explored by ex-Nazi scientists in an episode of Disney's Tommorrowland in the late 1950s and presented onscreen by our good friend, Nazi SS officer, rocket scientist and member of the European aristocracy... Wernher von Braun.

In this lengthy scientific explaination he details how a worldwide network of sattelites, ground power stations to produce massive amounts of water vapour using heat and cooling towers to form cummulus cloud banks, automated robot aircraft spraying chemical trails to form cirrus cloudbanks and large antennas to ground electrical discharges from the clouds can be used to manipulate high and low pressure areas and effectively control all of the weather on earth.

Next he provides a detailed explaination of how to use this network to precisely steer and guide a hurricane around the Florida/Louisiana area and then dissipate it over the Altantic.

When you consider the massive amount of funding which has been poured into 'weather forecasting' since the 1950s including billions of dollars to NASA which von Braun was in charge of...

...how can 'weather forecasting' be second only to millitary spending in the 20th century?

I put it to you that weather control has been a reality since at least the 1970s and that it has been used for far more than just to psychologically manipulate populations into unquestioning belief in a global warming disaster scenario.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather as a Force Multiplier - Owning the Weather in 2025

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

In 2025, US aerospace forces can "own the weather" by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the war fighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map.

http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/volume3/chap15/v3c15-1.htm

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

109th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2995

To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

June 20, 2005

Mr. UDALL of Colorado introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

A BILL

To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005'.

SEC. 2. PURPOSE.

It is the purpose of this Act to develop and implement a comprehensive and coordinated national weather modification policy and a national cooperative Federal and State program of weather modification research and development.

http://www.theorator.com/bills109/hr2995.html

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UK's Great Storm hurricane occurred on 16.10.1987

The recent "mini torndado" in Kensal Rise, North London occurred on 7.12.2006

Exactly 999 weeks apart

Or, 6993 days

Which is of course: 999 x 7

and, beautifully, also: 777 x 9 or 3 x 3

6993 is also 333 x 21 or 3 x 7 and is 111 x 63 or 7 x 9 or 3 x 3

6993 is also 2331 x 3

2331 is 777 x 3

and, beautifully, also: 333 x 7

2331 is also: 111 x 3 x 7

3 weeks and 3 days befor the year's end; 7.12.2006 is also, 1 day and 19 months since Bliar began his 3rd term.

19 days later there was an earthquake in Edinburgh and in Taiwan on that now preferred festive day for environmental events, Boxing Day. Again.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Great Storm of 1987 began on 15.10.1987

The Burns Days Storm began on 25.1.1990

An interval of exactly 119 weeks.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

911 was a beautifully clear sunny day
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Government acknowledges chemtrails

http://goldismoney.info/forums/t109598-govt-finally-admitting-chemtrai ls-are-real.html

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume I can post here because this thread isn't about 9/11.

The problem you have is that the US government doesn't believe in climate change, so it can't be using it to promote the development of weather control.

And that link about the government admitting chemtrails is a link to the effects of jet aircraft exhaust trails on the climate because they effectively create more clouds. That's not chemtrails, that's contrails.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a load of trash!

Please mods move this to the NPT/Hologram Bin, if indeed it even qualifies to be located there. (ie. nothing to do with 9/11)!

Just a wee note... Mother nature is so powerfull, that mortal man will never be able to control her. If man pollutes this planet, mother nature will get rather angry and dispose with her tennants! Wink
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
What a load of trash!

Please mods move this to the NPT/Hologram Bin, if indeed it even qualifies to be located there. (ie. nothing to do with 9/11)!

Just a wee note... Mother nature is so powerfull, that mortal man will never be able to control her. If man pollutes this planet, mother nature will get rather angry and dispose with her tennants! Wink

Bongo, I wouldn't criticize the overarching theory of weather control so easily. There's plenty of public documents and practical application of devices that do indeed have significant affects on the weather. The most common and almost run of the mill, being cloud seeding.

Regardless, this is not the forum for such a discussion. This is no more connected to 9/11 than any other unpleasant event which may or may not be the work of evil puppeteers.

Last edited by Fallious on Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

The problem you have is that the US government doesn't believe in climate change, so it can't be using it to promote the development of weather control.

And that link about the government admitting chemtrails is a link to the effects of jet aircraft exhaust trails on the climate because they effectively create more clouds. That's not chemtrails, that's contrails.

how long do contrails take to dispurse? surely you know the answer if you know what contrails are? if it depends then please say why.

this is your chance to debunk chemtrails forever as far as im concern.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

how long do contrails take to dispurse? surely you know the answer if you know what contrails are? if it depends then please say why.

Marky, identifying chemtrails is not as simple as testing how long a trail takes to disperse. There are situations where contrails will quite legitimately stay in the sky, spread out and form sheets of cloud. These conditions being high humidity and/or low temperature.

The key difference between con and chemtrails is that chemtrails will remain the the sky regardless of air humidity and temperature. I think it's generally accepted that contrails will quickly disperse if humidity is below 80%, so those hot dry summer days where you see trails very quickly disappearing, yet also see some jets leaving the chemtrails which remain and spread, regardless of the fact that water cannot remain as condensed vapour in these conditions.

Last edited by Fallious on Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contrails take different amounts of time to dissipate. It all depends on the atmospheric conditions. There is however considerable proof that normal contrials do not form into vast sheets of cloud and linger for hours to eventually merge into normal weathr patterns. They usually(contrials) dissapear witihin seconds and at most after 5 minutes.

I heard a while ago that they changed the ingredients of kerosene jet fuel to actually include some pesticide within the contents. I cannot remember the source however I can remember it was a was mainstream article. \

Some of the chemtrails stuff is quite worrying, i literally see these planes turn on and off the contrial then turn around and do another lap. It reall is crazy. I mean the atmospheric conditions cannot be so different within a small area as to create the on/off effect.

who knows?

Its a mystery to me.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Marky, identifying chemtrails is not as simple as testing how long a trail takes to disperse. There are situations where contrails will quite legitimately stay in the sky, spread out and form sheets of cloud. These conditions being high humidity and/or low temperature.

The key difference between con and chemtrails is that chemtrails will remain the the sky regardless of air humidity and temperature. I think it's generally accepted that contrails will quickly disperse if humidity is below 80%, so those hot dry summer days where you see trails very quickly disappearing, yet also see some jets leaving the chemtrails which remain and spread, regardless of the fact that water cannot remain as condensed vapour in these conditions.

and if some planes are leaving trails that are flying at what appears to be the same altitude as other planes that are not leaving trails? is this possible in any way?

the trails i have seen linger for most of the day.
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on chem trails is as follows.

I have spent all my life as an angler and have spent many many many days over 30 years occasonally watching skies over the south of england at all times of the year.

However, for the past few and increasingly over the past two I have noticed really unusual events with high jets and their trails.

To put it in perspective, where I live, every day (cloud permitting) you can spot high flying planes flying regular patterns/directions all leave contrails and they sometimes disperse quickly and sometimes more slowely but never last for long.

But there are times, often in the early morning but sometimes later, when in addition to the usual air traffic there are jets leaving much larger trails. These are often not on usual flight paths. Many times these, over a half hour or so, expand to form clouds. I can state 100% this is NOT NATURAL.

This is NOT atmospheric conditions - sometimes you can see when they turn the chemicals on and off and can see other jets, with perfectly normal trails fly both over and under the chemtrails.

But like 9/11. . . until you re-look with your own eyes at events I doubt you will be convinced. Please take time to look at the sky over the next weeks and months and make you own mind up.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poacher wrote:
My take on chem trails is as follows.

I have spent all my life as an angler and have spent many many many days over 30 years occasonally watching skies over the south of england at all times of the year.

However, for the past few and increasingly over the past two I have noticed really unusual events with high jets and their trails.

To put it in perspective, where I live, every day (cloud permitting) you can spot high flying planes flying regular patterns/directions all leave contrails and they sometimes disperse quickly and sometimes more slowely but never last for long.

But there are times, often in the early morning but sometimes later, when in addition to the usual air traffic there are jets leaving much larger trails. These are often not on usual flight paths. Many times these, over a half hour or so, expand to form clouds. I can state 100% this is NOT NATURAL.

This is NOT atmospheric conditions - sometimes you can see when they turn the chemicals on and off and can see other jets, with perfectly normal trails fly both over and under the chemtrails.

But like 9/11. . . until you re-look with your own eyes at events I doubt you will be convinced. Please take time to look at the sky over the next weeks and months and make you own mind up.

everything you say is what i have seen myself and heard others say, johnny pixels turns up with his contrail explantion not for the first time but nothing he says explains the trails as proved yet again, which is why i asked him to explain a contrail.

the trails i have seen all linger for anywhere upto all day, they start of as a trial and eventually dispurse into strips of fluffy cloud, also i have seen the planes turn the trails on and off and other planes leave no trail at all.
you also get a run of planes all targeting one area.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan Watt on Open Skies Treaty - a good bedtime listen

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/Blurbs/Alan_Watt_Blurb_OpenSkie sTreaty_Feb162007_24.mp3

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Depends on the high altitude weather, which is different to the weather on the ground. The weather at ground level has no bearing on how long it takes contrails to disperse, because the contrails are around 30-40,000 feet away. 40,000 feet is 8 miles. You ever talked to someone who's come from 8 miles away and had remarkably different weather to you?

What you should do is go here: http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/GLOBE/ have a read and tell us which parts of the science NASA have got wrong.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels - do you think there's nothing in chemtrails then ?

Are they simply contrails ?

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Johnny Pixels - do you think there's nothing in chemtrails then ?

Are they simply contrails ?

Yes, what people mistake for chemtrails are just persistent contrails.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

So what exactly is the 'Tropospheric Aerosol Program' as discussed on this government site?:

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/tap.html

I agree we don't want the discussion boards full of chemtrail articles, there are other sites for that, I do think it's an important issue. The 'Open Skies Treaty' entered into force on January 1, 2002, is ostensibly this:

'Open Skies is one of the most wide-ranging international efforts to date promoting openness and transparency of military forces and activities. The concept of "mutual aerial observation" was initially proposed by President Eisenhower in 1955; the treaty eventually signed was an initiative of President (and former Director of Central Intelligence) George H. W. Bush in 1989.'

Hidden amongst volumes of text is this,

'Envisaging the possible extension of the Open Skies regime into additional fields, such as the protection of the environment,'

Protection of the environment?.....through observation? Or by spraying particulates across the skies?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
Quote:

So what exactly is the 'Tropospheric Aerosol Program' as discussed on this government site?:

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/tap.html

I agree we don't want the discussion boards full of chemtrail articles, there are other sites for that, I do think it's an important issue. The 'Open Skies Treaty' entered into force on January 1, 2002, is ostensibly this:

'Open Skies is one of the most wide-ranging international efforts to date promoting openness and transparency of military forces and activities. The concept of "mutual aerial observation" was initially proposed by President Eisenhower in 1955; the treaty eventually signed was an initiative of President (and former Director of Central Intelligence) George H. W. Bush in 1989.'

Hidden amongst volumes of text is this,

'Envisaging the possible extension of the Open Skies regime into additional fields, such as the protection of the environment,'

Protection of the environment?.....through observation? Or by spraying particulates across the skies?

Try reading the site instead of speculating:

Quote:
Tropospheric aerosols are suspensions of fine
particles, of diameter ranging from
nanometers to micrometers, in the lower few
kilometers of the atmosphere. These
suspensions derive from “primary” sources
involving direct emissions of particles, and by
“secondary” processes, reactions of gaseous
precursor emissions in the atmosphere to form
particulate matter.
Fine airborne particles have been associated
with adverse influence on human health in
numerous studies.

It's about air pollution. You do know that aircraft engines burn fuel? And that fuel pollutes the atmosphere?

Protection of the environment? Maybe by reducing the amount of aircraft engine emissions maybe?

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I did read it. Just under the document title it says this:

Quote:
Much of the science that had been planned for the Tropospheric Aerosol Program (TAP) will in the future be conducted under the Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program, which, beginning in Fiscal Year 2005, will focus on radiative forcing of climate change by atmospheric aerosols.

In this document:
107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

the term chemtrails is used:

Quote:
Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

I doubt they would have a term for something that doesn't exist.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
Quote:

I did read it. Just under the document title it says this:

Quote:
Much of the science that had been planned for the Tropospheric Aerosol Program (TAP) will in the future be conducted under the Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program, which, beginning in Fiscal Year 2005, will focus on radiative forcing of climate change by atmospheric aerosols.

Yes, contrails affect weather. They are pollution. The clouds they form and the chemicals in them affect the way radiation from the sun reaches us. It is a byproduct, not a purpose.

Quote:
In this document:
107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

the term chemtrails is used:

Quote:
Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

I doubt they would have a term for something that doesn't exist.

Nice thinking Tex. Notice they have extraterrestrial weapons too. And plasma, climate and tectonic weapons. None of these exist either.

Oh, and we have words for unicorns and dragons. I guess they must be real too. They wouldn't have words for things that don't exist, do they?

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And no such thing as chemical or biological weapons, laser weapons....mmmm.

A unicorn exists in mythology, it is a horse with horn on it's head, dragons, as anyone will tell you, is a reptilian creature that breaths fire, again from mythology.

So, what IS a chemtrail? When 'chemtrail' is mentioned in the document what are they actually referring to?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
And no such thing as chemical or biological weapons....mmmm.

I didn't say that. I pointed out that it includes other non-existing weapons. Therefore it does not prove the existence of chemtrails.

Quote:
A unicorn exists in mythology, it is a horse with horn on it's head, dragons, as anyone will tell you, is a reptilian creature that breaths fire, again from mythology.

So we agree, chemtrails exist in mythology...

Quote:
So, what IS a chemtrail? When 'chemtrail' is mentioned in the document what are they actually referring to?

A chemical trail, with the purpose of being used as a weapon.

I'm not saying the idea doesn't exist. After all, crop sprayers could arguably be chemtrails, they drop pesticides. But the idea that airliners or other aircraft are spreading chemical or biological agents across the country is wrong.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
And no such thing as chemical or biological weapons....mmmm.

I didn't say that. I pointed out that it includes other non-existing weapons. Therefore it does not prove the existence of chemtrails.

Quote:

So we agree, chemtrails exist in mythology...

Quote:

A chemical trail, with the purpose of being used as a weapon.

I'm not saying the idea doesn't exist. After all, crop sprayers could arguably be chemtrails, they drop pesticides. But the idea that airliners or other aircraft are spreading chemical or biological agents across the country is wrong.

ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, what would be the most effective way of distributing these 'chemtrails'? And, I wonder, if they existed what they would look like? It seems odd they would ban the use of something that doesn't exist.

As chemtrails are mentioned in a list of weaponry, some of which exists, whilst some may exist, or al least be at a conceptual or planning stage, I would say neither you nor I am qualified to say what does or doesn't exist. That would be to suggest that weapons development is a transparent process, which of course would be incredibly niaeve.

Just curious Mr Pixel, why in your opinion did the British and US forces invade Iraq?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
So, what would be the most effective way of distributing these 'chemtrails'?

It wouldn't be at high altitude, they would disperse over too wide an area and become too diluted. You would also have no control over where they went.

Quote:

And, I wonder, if they existed what they would look like?

Would depend on whether they were liquid or powder. It would either look like a misty trail or dust. Possibly like this:

This is agent orange being sprayed in vietnam. Notice how low the helicopter flies.

Again notice how low the planes are flying, an how the spray disperses, so there is no lasting trail much beyond the edge of the picture.

Not a lot like contrails at all really.

Quote:
As chemtrails are mentioned in a list of weaponry, some of which exists, whilst some may exist, or al least be at a conceptual or planning stage, I would say neither you nor I am qualified to say what does or doesn't exist. That would be to suggest that weapons development is a transparent process, which of course would be incredibly niaeve.

I think the document covers possible events. It would be shortsighted to do anything less, otherwise it would necessary to rewrite it every time a new weapon is developed, hence the general terms used.

Quote:
Just curious Mr Pixel, why in your opinion did the British and US forces invade Iraq?

Err to steal their chemtrails equipment? What does this have to do with anything? I'm trying to stay on topic here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: