FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thu08Feb - LANCASTER - William Rodriguez report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Thu08Feb - LANCASTER - William Rodriguez report Reply with quote

The Editor of this well known and used Lancaster community website
http://www.lancasterukonline.net/news/news_archive/2007/archive_02_07_ i.html#911 has compiled the following report of the above event:-

Quote:
9/11: THE LAST MAN OUT
9/02/07: I’m almost afraid of writing about this campaign - since I reported on it before I’ve been accused of supporting anti-semitism, branded a loony – it’s a can of worms all right.
There is a conspiracy theory and then there’s a conspiracy theory about the conspiracy theory – and so it goes on. So let’s just stick to what can be proven, and steer clear of the axe-grinding and the name-calling.
I saw William Rodriguez speak last night at St Martin's College at the invitation of the 9/11 Truth Campaign UK. He was the janitor of the twin towers on 9/11. He talked about events on the day, and every word he said can be corroborated, and I believe him.
I’m not going to repeat it all, except to draw attention to the first person he rescued, Felipe David, the first casualty out of the towers on 9/11. Felipe suffered 30% burns in a major explosion, in the basement. He managed to climb to a higher level to find people were still reeling from the force of the explosion beneath, when they then heard a second explosion happen high above – as the first plane hit the building. It was only when his rescuer, William Rodriguez, had carried him up to ground level and out of the building that they found out about the plane. Prior to that they guessed that a main generator had exploded in the basement.
Rodriguez speaks passionately about survivors and the victims’ families being continuously exploited for anti-democratic ends which they publicly and consistently objected to – not only the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, but also the wholesale abolition of hard won civil liberties that has taken place in the US and the UK.
He does not attribute blame but he speaks articulately and specifically about survivors’ testimony being repeatedly suppressed and excluded from the 9/11 commission report – the commission that only came about because they strenuously campaigned for it.
And he is passionately angry about the fact that the Federal Aviation Authority erased the tape recording of radio transmissions from the flight that allegedly hit the Pentagon and then de-materialised, before it was made available to any investigation or enquiry, on the pretext that hearing it would only cause pain to the victim’s relatives.
“This was an illegal suppression of evidence that was never punished or even investigated. If you lose someone close to you, do not let anyone ever tell you that you don’t have any right to know, or to try to find out, how it happened.”
There’s a lot more – too much to cover here.
I have not heard a word of anti-semitism at either of the two meetings I’ve been to, which involved films and speakers (I’ve heard elsewhere of a conspiracy to blame it all on Zionists, apparently because of a film called Loose Change, which I haven’t seen, made by two US teenagers who have since concluded that they made some errors, and another to blame it on apocalypse-seeking Christian far-right fundamentalists but I’ve only heard about them from people who are opposed to those alleged conspiracies, so I really don’t want to get into all that. Let’s face it, I also heard the Bush administration blame it on a bunch of named ‘Islamic terrorists’ who mostly turned out to be alive and innocent.).
The only person in this campaign that I have heard actually attribute blame is David Shaylor, the ex-MI5 whistleblower, who points to long-standing links between the CIA and Al-Quaida (originally CIA-funded) and tells us what we already know, that the US needs a lot of oil, more per capita than any other nation; that as global oil supplies dwindle it would be unthinkable for the US to find itself without oil while potentially competing powers (such as Iran) still had significant reserves – and equally unthinkable for the people of the US to adapt to alternative forms of energy / lifestyle in the available timespan if there was any way to avoid it; that a clique of oil industry hawks in the Bush administration had for years been openly advocating military intervention in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran to secure the world’s major oil reserves for the US. (They hadn’t forseen that doing so would bring about a coalition of opposition and that this would become in due course potentially the most appallingly costly and self-destructive mission the US would ever attempt). They had referred explicitly to the need for a ‘Pearl Harbour’ event to overcome opposition to war.
9/11 instantly became that Pearl Harbour.
See www.911truthcampaign.net.

911 activsim produces results, so lets get out there and JFD!!!!!! ... just f...in do it!!!!! instead of just taking about doing it!

The above and the following threads clearly shows that:-
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=56827#56827
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=56815#56815
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=56846#56846

Great work David, Martin and Carl. Salute

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: