FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonralli
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Post Reply with quote

Last edited by simonralli on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Alive Reply with quote

If I supported the official version, I would not be at all happy with the fact that some of the perps are still alive. Who then, I would ask myself, carried out the hijackings. I would find it very worrying, that is if I believed the guff we've been told. But, of course, in my case, I have no worries at all.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re Hijackers still alive in 2007. Astonishing. How many and which ones? Can they be contacted?
Wokeman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly, is your point?
Wokeman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perleeze,
There were no hijackers at all! That was a CIA card trick. Apparently, not even George Monbiot realized that!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that was directed at me, I thought that would've been obvious. Shoot a video of them alive and well, wondering why they are still on the Hijackers list
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may well have been no hijackers but the Gov claims there are. I'd like to take a few round to the Commons for a 'meet the dead hijackers' session.
Wokeman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "hijackers" were named because they had been on the CIA payroll since the early 'eighties in the campaign to help defeat the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Their only role in 9/11 was that their names would be used to create an individual "legend" thus describing a (false) life style that didn't have. Muhammad Atta liked women and alcohol.
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for Christ's sake. This is NONSENSE. The Hijackers were martians who actually were sent to create the UFO scare after killing JFK and making the plate samller in Pizza Express. That's the real conspiracy.

As Tony Blair said: Education, Education, Education,

Only thing is, he's now saying Why did we bother teaching these twats to read and write.

Disgusted of The Daily Mail
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst i am a 'truther', i wont stand for debunked nonsense being banded about. Especially when its still being linked to by Michael Rivero, who should know better.

For a more accurate take on the hijackers please read;

http://www.911myths.com/html/still_alive.html

This happens to be one of the aspects of 9/11 i myself personally investigated and the truth is that these stories of hijackers still being alive are simply ill researched.

Here are a few thoughts i had on the subject;

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=2961

What isn't here is the detail that, yes indeed CNN did in fact air the incorrect photo of one of the hijackers that was recognized by a man very much still alive and living in Saudi Arabia who would then go on to protest his innocence.

To be fair, i haven't looked at this subject for a while so if there is anything new there please post, but from what i can tell it has been pretty much thoroughly debunked.

Last edited by DeFecToR on Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
James O'Neill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of all this speculative flailing around I suggest people like Defector takes some time to read the careful research of Jay Kolar and his chapter in Paul Zarembka (ed) The Hidden History of 9-11-2001 (2006). The fact of the matter is that a number of researchers have studied this topic and have established that at least 10 of the original 19 named "hijackers" are still alive and understandably miffed about being labelled "terrorists".

The media won''t go there because it raises a number of other awkward questions, such as how did the FBI have the names even before Flight 93 had crashed; how much were they "legends" created by the true perpetrators; and how come there are NO video images of any of them at the airports, or names on passengers lists, or DNA evidence of any passengers having arabic origins.
simonralli
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FBI have to stick to the original story since the rosetta stone was found in Mohamed Atta's suitcase which didnt make it on to the plane. There were details of all the other hijackers, which allowed the FBI to name the suspects so quickly.

Now think about it.

If you look at the original BBC report you will read this:

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

The FBI made no mention of stolen passports, i.e. people pretending to be others. There are two Waleed Al Shehris. And that means at the same time at the flight schools there were two attendees called Waleed Al Shehri. Is that likely? Have the FBI told us this? No, because as sson as people then ask for the photographs of the second dead Walheed Al Shehri, then the whole charade falls apart.

As for the point about CNN, well read my original post, why is the FBI still posting the photograh of the person who is alive. That was a key point in my article. CNN and pretty much every news agency and media outlet around the world has printed and broadcast his photograph.

Simon
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James O'Neill wrote:
Instead of all this speculative flailing around I suggest people like Defector takes some time to read the careful research of Jay Kolar and his chapter in Paul Zarembka (ed) The Hidden History of 9-11-2001 (2006). The fact of the matter is that a number of researchers have studied this topic and have established that at least 10 of the original 19 named "hijackers" are still alive and understandably miffed about being labelled "terrorists".

The media won''t go there because it raises a number of other awkward questions, such as how did the FBI have the names even before Flight 93 had crashed; how much were they "legends" created by the true perpetrators; and how come there are NO video images of any of them at the airports, or names on passengers lists, or DNA evidence of any passengers having arabic origins.

Speculative? I take it you didn't read what i linked to then. My guess is that the numerous 'researchers' you (fail to) site have come to exactly the same conclusions as everyone else did before proper research was done on this topic; namely that due to certain BBC reports dating no later than early 2002 some of the suspected hijackers were mistaken for other people.
If this is incorrect and there is further evidence please list it here. I tore my hair out for a long time trying to find ANYTHING more recent than the original comments of the 'alternative' hijackers and could find nothing.

Please, think about this for one second. If JUST ONE recent interview with any of the still alive hijackers could be found it would be front page news on every 9/11 site on the internet.

If you do the research yourself and stop relying on the good word of others you will quite soon realize that incorrect names and photographs were published in news stories in the immediate weeks and months after 9/11 before the finalized FBI list was assembled.

Please, just look at the links i posted. Its all there.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
James O'Neill wrote:

Speculative? I take it you didn't read what i linked to then. My guess is that the numerous 'researchers' you (fail to) site have come to exactly the same conclusions as everyone else did before proper research was done on this topic; namely that due to certain BBC reports dating no later than early 2002 some of the suspected hijackers were mistaken for other people.
If this is incorrect and there is further evidence please list it here. I tore my hair out for a long time trying to find ANYTHING more recent than the original comments of the 'alternative' hijackers and could find nothing.

Please, think about this for one second. If JUST ONE recent interview with any of the still alive hijackers could be found it would be front page news on every 9/11 site on the internet.

If you do the research yourself and stop relying on the good word of others you will quite soon realize that incorrect names and photographs were published in news stories in the immediate weeks and months after 9/11 before the finalized FBI list was assembled.

Please, just look at the links i posted. Its all there.

And if Defector is wrong, it simply takes a plane ticket to the Middle East, a camcorder and access to the internet for some plucky independent journalist to make history. If the named hijackers are so easy to find living, why hasn't this happened? And why would you frame people you knew were freely wandering around and who could collapse your whole story at any time?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the FBI's photos are of the hijackers then ?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And if Defector is wrong, it simply takes a plane ticket to the Middle East, a camcorder and access to the internet for some plucky independent journalist to make history. If the named hijackers are so easy to find living, why hasn't this happened

For the same reason that firefighters and engineers and witnesses to the events to 9/11 are not heard. Nobody in the mainstream would allow it to be pursued or aired. Very few private individuals have the resources to do what you suggest and large media corporations do not want to know. I wonder why?!!!

The few people who have managed to get a high profile are attacked and slandered and mis-represented on the mainstream media. The only way they (Dylan Avery, Steve Jones etc.) achieved any large audience was through the Internet. The dam is slowly breaking anyway so they are just delaying, not preventing the truth from coming out. I hope the dam truly breaks before Iran is attacked and they get the World War they desire.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's getting increasingly hysterical around here isn't it? Quick change the forum.

Very Happy

thanks simon
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
why would you frame people you knew were freely wandering around and who could collapse your whole story at any time?

My biggest problem with this story. I am not totally discounting there may be something in it. Q. Who planted the evidence? The FBI or MOSSAD or ?

(I mean the evidence thatlead to the ID of the hijackers in the first place)

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Griffin in questions and answers -

Mark Roberts Asks:
Dr. Griffin,

Has information that has been released to the public since the publication of your book The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions caused you to alter your views about any of those 115 claims?

Thank you.

Dear Mark:
I would not today change that essay except for adding some clarifications with regard to a few points:

Number 1. What I claim with most certainty about the hijackers is that (a) there were credible reports that some of them were still alive after 9/11 and (b) that the 9/11 Commission failed to address this issue. One of the alleged hijackers said in David Harrison's article still to be alive (Ahmed al-Nami) turned out to be a case of mistaken identity. It seems less likely that this could be true of some of the others, such as Waleed al-Shehri, who came forward after seeing his photograph in the paper. I wish, however, that someone could do some investigative reporting that could settle this issue.

Number 4: Flight manifests with names of the alleged hijackers have now appeared ( http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=936 2). Whether they are authentic, I cannot say. The fact that they are so late makes me suspicious.

http://pbgiltner.blogspot.com/search/label/David%20Ray%20Griffin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: