FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Truth "a mortal danger" - Monbiot's latest
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: 9/11 Truth "a mortal danger" - Monbiot's latest Reply with quote

Quote:
9/11 fantasists pose a mortal danger to popular oppositional campaigns

These conspiracy idiots are a boon for Bush and Blair as they destroy the movements some of us have spent years building

George Monbiot
Tuesday February 20, 2007
The Guardian

'You did this hit piece because your corporate masters instructed you to. You are a controlled asset of the new world order ... bought and paid for." "Everyone has some skeleton in the cupboard. How else would MI5 and special branch recruit agents?" "Shill, traitor, sleeper", "leftwing gatekeeper", "accessory after the fact", "political whore of the biggest conspiracy of them all".

These are a few of the measured responses to my article, a fortnight ago, about the film Loose Change, which maintains that the United States government destroyed the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. Having spent years building up my leftwing credibility on behalf of my paymasters in MI5, I've blown it. I overplayed my hand, and have been exposed, like Bush and Cheney, by a bunch of kids with laptops. My handlers are furious.

I believe that George Bush is surrounded by some of the most scheming, devious, ruthless men to have found their way into government since the days of the Borgias. I believe that they were criminally negligent in failing to respond to intelligence about a potential attack by al-Qaida, and that they have sought to disguise their incompetence by classifying crucial documents.

I believe, too, that the Bush government seized the opportunity provided by the attacks to pursue a longstanding plan to invade Iraq and reshape the Middle East, knowing full well that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11. Bush deliberately misled the American people about the links between 9/11 and Iraq and about Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. He is responsible for the murder of many tens of thousands of Iraqis.

But none of this is sufficient. To qualify as a true opponent of the Bush regime, you must also now believe that it is capable of magic. It could blast the Pentagon with a cruise missile while persuading hundreds of onlookers that they saw a plane. It could wire every floor of the twin towers with explosives without attracting attention and prime the charges (though planes had ploughed through the middle of the sequence) to drop each tower in a perfectly timed collapse. It could make Flight 93 disappear into thin air, and somehow ensure that the relatives of the passengers collaborated with the deception. It could recruit tens of thousands of conspirators to participate in these great crimes and induce them all to have kept their mouths shut, for ever.

In other words, you must believe that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their pals are all-knowing, all-seeing and all-powerful, despite the fact that they were incapable of faking either weapons of mass destruction or any evidence at Ground Zero that Saddam Hussein was responsible. You must believe that the impression of cackhandedness and incompetence they have managed to project since taking office is a front. Otherwise you are a traitor and a spy.

Why do I bother with these morons? Because they are destroying the movements some of us have spent a long time trying to build. Those of us who believe that the crucial global issues - climate change, the Iraq war, nuclear proliferation, inequality - are insufficiently debated in parliament or congress, that corporate power stands too heavily on democracy, that war criminals, cheats and liars are not being held to account, have invested our efforts in movements outside the mainstream political process. These, we are now discovering, are peculiarly susceptible to this epidemic of gibberish.

The obvious corollorary to the belief that the Bush administration is all-powerful is that the rest of us are completely powerless. In fact it seems to me that the purpose of the "9/11 truth movement" is to be powerless. The omnipotence of the Bush regime is the coward's fantasy, an excuse for inaction used by those who don't have the stomach to engage in real political fights.

Let me give you an example. The column I wrote about Loose Change two weeks ago generated 777 posts on the Guardian Comment is Free website, which is almost a record. Most of them were furious. The response from a producer of the film, published last week, attracted 467. On the same day the Guardian published my article about a genuine, demonstrable conspiracy: a spy network feeding confidential information from an arms control campaign to Britain's biggest weapons manufacturer, BAE Systems. It drew 60 responses. The members of the 9/11 cult weren't interested. If they had been, they might have had to do something. The great virtue of a fake conspiracy is that it calls on you to do nothing.

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a displacement activity. A displacement activity is something you do because you feel incapable of doing what you ought to do. A squirrel sees a larger squirrel stealing its horde of nuts. Instead of attacking its rival, it sinks its teeth into a tree and starts ripping it to pieces. Faced with the mountainous challenge of the real issues we must confront, the chickens in the "truth" movement focus instead on a fairytale, knowing that nothing they do or say will count, knowing that because the perpetrators don't exist, they can't fight back. They demonstrate their courage by repeatedly bayoneting a scarecrow.

Many of those who posted responses on Comment is Free contend that Loose Change (which was neatly demolished in the BBC's film The Conspiracy Files on Sunday night) is a poor representation of the conspiracists' case. They urge us instead to visit websites like 911truth.org, physics911.net and 911scholars.org, and to read articles by the theology professor David Ray Griffin and the physicist Steven E Jones.

Concerned that I might have missed something, I have now done all those things, and have come across exactly the same concatenation of ill-attested nonsense as I saw in Loose Change. In all these cases you will find wild supposition raised to the status of incontrovertible fact, rumour and confusion transformed into evidence, selective editing, the citation of fake experts, the dismissal of real ones. Doubtless I will now be told that these are not the true believers: I will need to dive into another vat of tripe to get to the heart of the conspiracy.

The 9/11 truthers remind me of nothing so much as the climate change deniers, cherry-picking their evidence, seizing any excuse for ignoring the arguments of their opponents. Witness the respondents to my Loose Change column who maintain that the magazine Popular Mechanics, which has ripped the demolition theories apart, is a government front. They know this because one of its editors, Benjamin Chertoff, is the brother/nephew/first cousin of the US homeland security secretary Michael Chertoff. (They are, as far as Benjamin can discover, unrelated, but what does he know?)

Like the millenarian fantasies which helped to destroy the Levellers as a political force in the mid-17th century, this crazy distraction presents a mortal danger to popular oppositional movements. If I were Bush or Blair, nothing would please me more than to see my opponents making idiots of themselves, while devoting their lives to chasing a phantom. But as a controlled asset of the new world order, I would say that, wouldn't I? It's all part of the plot.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,2017006,00.html

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames

Last edited by Skeptic on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, this bizarre piece in the G2:

Quote:
Yo, Blair! by Geoffrey Wheatcroft

Politico's, £9.99

John Crace
Tuesday February 20, 2007
The Guardian

It is now almost a platitude to say that Tony Blair has become the president's poodle. But that won't stop me repeating it several times because it's the first resort for every self-regarding iconoclastic hack who can't resist shooting fish in a barrel.
Even Blair himself knows he is nothing more than Bush's fawning quadruped. Look here, upon this picture, and on this. Don't you admire my eloquence? Am I not the natural heir to both Cicero and Zola? Yet be careful not to let the richness of my prose distract you from the intellectual rigour of my polemic. Whatever gravitas Blair may lack, I most assuredly do not. See Blair beg the president to be allowed to c*** his leg on Condy's coat; the only question left outstanding is whether this discredited, fatuous man is of the toy or standard breed.

As the junta's 10th anniversary approaches, many Labour MPs find themselves complaining about how badly they have been misled; that Blair has proved himself to be the spiritual heir to Margaret Thatcher. I say only this to them. Had not their own power-hungry ambition engendered selective myopia, they would have noticed even before that fateful Granita night that Blair was not just the Iron Lady's spiritual successor, but also her son.
Blair is nothing less than Mark Thatcher's long-lost twin. Have both men not been involved in morally and financially dubious enterprises? Have both men not hopelessly lost their way in the desert? Are both men not the only two people to have taken an intelligence test and failed?

More disturbing still, Blair's lineage can be traced back to no less a vile dictator than Adolph Hitler. Listen to how Blair's oft-quoted mantra "one thousand days to build a thousand years" resonates with Nazism. Is not the Third Way a reverential echo of the Third Reich? And what is Alastair Campbell if he is not a latter-day Joseph Goebbels?

Yet despicable as Hitler and Thatcher may be, Blair is not even fit to lick their jackboots. Where both these despots had a vision, Blair has nothing but a moral and intellectual vacuum at his heart. He only knows what he believes and as he believes in nothing, he knows nothing.

May God strike Blair down for inverting the Magnificat to exalt the mighty. Bernie Ecclestone, Silvio Berlusconi, Rupert Murdoch, George Bush, Cliff Richard, Robin Gibb; Blair has sold his soul and this country to each and every one of them. And where have his critics been hiding? Matthew D'Ancona and David Aaronovitch have been nothing but putrid apologists for his corrupt mendacity.

Only I have had the courage to stand up and be counted. How fondly I remember the late, deeply lamented Anthony Sampson once saying to me, "Only you, Geoffrey, have been blessed with the wisdom and the foresight to see Blair for what he is; if only the world would listen to you."

Blair has failed in each and every thing he has done. It even took him two goes to sack Peter Mandelson and David Blunkett. Yet his most spectacular disaster has been his foreign policy. Blair has always said, "Let history be my judge on Iraq." He never reckoned on me.

I, Geoffrey Wheatcroft, find Blair guilty of crimes against humanity. He has lied, lied and lied again. We know he misled us on every significant detail on the road leading to war with Iraq; what no one, except me, knows is just how much he lied. The Iraq war wasn't just inevitable the day after 9/11, it was inevitable the day before. Bush ordered Blair to mastermind the terrorist attacks to allow the US to invade Iraq, and like the sycophantic poodle he is, Blair went along with it. And like the coward he is, Blair got al-Qaida to launch the attacks rather than lead them himself. He is a man with more blood on his hands than anyone in world history.

Blair is finished, a worthless husk. There is nothing left for him here. All that remains is a mountain of mortgage debt and an unearned advance for his book. Perhaps we've more in common than I thought.

Digested, digested: It takes a megalomaniac to know one.

http://books.guardian.co.uk/digestedread/story/0,,2017067,00.html

HipHop:
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHF??????

I see Monbiot now calls us "idiots" and "morons".
Wow, prose like that takes some practise.

Well Mr Monbiot, the feeling is very much mutual.

President Eisenhower 1961
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't post a comment on the page - it says it can't recognise the URL.

Anyone else having trouble?

HipHop:
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They urge us instead to visit websites like 911truth.org, physics911.net and 911scholars.org, and to read articles by the theology professor David Ray Griffin and the physicist Steven E Jones.

Concerned that I might have missed something, I have now done all those things, and have come across exactly the same concatenation of ill-attested nonsense as I saw in Loose Change.

I look forward to the replies by David Ray Griffin and Steven E Jones.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Smeary eye'd Monbiot Reply with quote

Monbiot throws his lot in with a certain Larry O'Hara
O'Hara's 9/11 cultwatch - http://www.911cultwatch.org.uk/
O'Hara's Notes from the Borderland - http://www.borderland.co.uk/
See this if you want a laff - http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/10/326337.html?c=on#comments

monbiot_0208.jpg
 Description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Monbiot
 Filesize:  10.87 KB
 Viewed:  23180 Time(s)

monbiot_0208.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW !!! - is this LIHOP edging into MIHOP ? - Geoffrey Wheatcroft

Quote:
I, Geoffrey Wheatcroft, find Blair guilty of crimes against humanity. He has lied, lied and lied again. We know he misled us on every significant detail on the road leading to war with Iraq; what no one, except me, knows is just how much he lied. The Iraq war wasn't just inevitable the day after 9/11, it was inevitable the day before. Bush ordered Blair to mastermind the terrorist attacks to allow the US to invade Iraq, and like the sycophantic poodle he is, Blair went along with it. And like the coward he is, Blair got al-Qaida to launch the attacks rather than lead them himself. He is a man with more blood on his hands than anyone in world history.

Last edited by QuitTheirClogs on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Who is Monbiot? Reply with quote

George Monbiot - 07May2003 wrote:

There is only one set of figures which provides a global view of whether the incomes of the poor are rising or falling, and it is cited everywhere. The trend, it suggests, is slow but significant: between 1990 and 1999, the percentage of the world's people living in absolute poverty fell from 29 to 23. Ugly as some of its characteristics may be, the existing economic model is helping the poor.

In order to curryfavour with the mass media of disinformation which Monbiot is an organic part he has become a Bush acolyte in the mans final days. He is pushing forward using abusive language in public excelling himself. This I still believe is being done for two options,
a) to corall the remaining journalists and employees of the Guardian to support a war on Iran
b) to show how unpopular he can become as he is now treading on the mill of what one can call 'eco-fascism' that Californian breed supported by none either than Arnold 'terminator' Schwarzenegger .

He will soon become a proponent of tracking devices in cars for 'environmental' reasons, for continued taxes for 'environmental' reasons etc.

He is positioning himself of the 'left' globalist wing of the neo-cons, the successors of Bush.

He completely dismisses false flag terrorism as if GLADIO never existed, as if Al Quaeda wasn't as the late Robin Cook stated the computer programme of the paid CIA mudjahadeen in Afghanistan, he pretends the USA nver fabricated the sinking of the Louisitania, never knew about Pearl Harbour, never fabricated the Gulf of Tonkin incident, never created the 'Racak Massacre' for NATOs war in Yugoslavia and finally had no part in the organisation of the 9/11 provocation.

Its as if the history of the USA is not widely known outside the walls of Oxbridge whom he is a byproduct of. George may be thinking we are still in the era of Empires, of course not the Victorian one anymore, but the American one and that he can blind people with his drivel.

It will have the exact opposite effect.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this comment made me laugh:

Quote:
Furthermore one of the characteristics of the truth is that it is always fuzzy and incomplete because that is the nature of our evidence, conspiracy theories are often problematic to me because they too perfectly explain the facts.
http://gracchii.blogspot.com

HipHop:
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Monbiot is not the left.
Monbiot is the Zionist son of a Tory party chairman.

The Zionists are cashing in the last of their credibility chips.
Why?
In the run up to a false-flag to justify Iran?

I knew George well for several years in Oxford in the mid 1990's and worked very closely with the guy. Was with him the weekend after 9/11.

We grassroots environmentalists first got annoyed with him in 1996 when he used his column for a broadside against 'Reclaim The Streets'.
Then he started saying "international call centres are a good idea because they bring western wealth to poor countries".
Fell out further when he appeared to throw his weight behind James 'lightweight' Lovelock and the nuclear power option as an answer to global warming.
Suddenly he's decided he's an expert on 9/11.

Sent him a letter about last week's piece giving him Annie and William R's phone number - with no reply.

Now a self-confessed 'Evangelical Atheist'.
A damoclean conversion to the dark side.
This is what having a national newspaper column and a Zionist family can do to a man in these testing times. George has sold out in spectacular fashion.

But this and last week's piece are utterly lacking in substance - of the same character as Sunday's BBC mockumentary. Would be most satisfying to see him blabbering on the debating floor. Unfortunately the nearest he'll probably get to open debate is via. the Guardian website gatekeepers ;-(

Behind closed doors Guardian staff will be exchanging whispered lies about our anti-semitic motives. That's what's behind Mr Monbiot's smear.

Some of our mutual friends said he always had more of an eye for his career than for his concience and I always disagreed with them - looks all too clear now that they were right and I was wrong.

Many thanks for this. The BBC are pushing the meme that if US Military gets a big hit in Iraq, and the attack is traced back to Iran, that would justify a strike on Iran.

Myron Fagan said that WW3 would be fought between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. This lends weight to another meme I have run into - that the Zionists themselves are being lead into a sacrificial war on behalf of a greater authority. Nevertheless, their endemic racism, rampant practised deception and love of the profane, plus of course their illegally acquired nuclear arsenal, makes them a very dangerous force which the rest of humanity must confront.

It's amazing how much I am attacked for wanting to include the 5 Dancing Israelis as hard evidence in support of the Inside Job. (Inside meaning not the cover story). This despite the fact we have what amounts to video evidence of an admission of guilt. Plus of course the actual video the Israelis made may be lying in a vault somewhere...

The spin being put on this - it was Israel that was being framed.

But then, when so many 911 links now clearly lead back to Israel, what other defence can they mount?

Regarding the Green Nukes to save the planet meme - Rothschild reputedly has 80% of the Uranium sewn up. Makes me wonder if the ME war isn't about keeping the oil buried forever. By making the area radioactive.

I also think the Khazars are in the process of neutering the US military. The East is rising... Rothschild's homeland...

911 truth a mortal threat? Yes - to the criminals trying to sell us Armageddon - the ultimate war for profit - instead of allowing us to wake up to the Age of Aquarius - when everyone finally gets to know the dirty secrets via the internet.

With the whole world neurally networked think what progress can be made!

Monbiot is absolutely despicable.

BTW if by the 'left' you mean 'socialist' - I think Socialism is very much a corrupt system - the most corrupt. I do not think left or right are helpful labels. I would choose free and unfree to differentiate. Just and unjust. Not right and left. These illusions were given us to play with instead of moving forward. Into love, light, truth, clarity.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talking to some on Monbiot's readers yesterday: I hit them with the "Press for Truth" info: they were gobsmacked that monbiot wasnt using it! "how come we're not being told the investigation was so flawed? OMG!" Guys like this have their column inches and think it lets them define the world: it does'nt. 9/11 truth is a juggernaught that will role all over a road bump like Monbiot: becuase people want the Truth!
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly - people are fed up with being lied to and being fed nonsense.

After Iraq, and basically EVERYTHING this government is doing with it's so called "program"... that the majority of people just don't trust them, especially B-Liar (although personally I'd give him an A* for lying Laughing )

people are hungry for non-propaganda: i.e the truth.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Other strings to the Zionist Iran agenda Reply with quote

Real threat of war - Other strings to the Zionist Iran agenda

Quote:

Gladio - Outsourcing terrorism
By: Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich
http://www.payvand.com/news/07/jan/1314.html
27`Jan 07

It would be naive to think that ‘outsourcing’ is a new phenomenon; at least the kind we see in Iraq today can be traced back to the 1940’s. In 1947, the National Security Act created the CIA. Little known or discussed is the fact that one of the fist acts of the National Security Council was the subversion of Italian democracy. In 1948, Italy was leaning towards a leftist government. Washington spent millions of dollars on propaganda to ensure that the election results were consistent with US desires.

While the US bullied its way without resorting to violence, it later came to light that the CIA had organized a secret paramilitary army of 15,000 troops in Italy called ‘Operation Gladio (derived from the Latin gladius meaning sword) with hidden stockpiles of weapons and explosives ready to resort to violence in the event that the elections did not go Washington’s way.

Operation Gladio continued into several other European countries. Many members of Operation Gladio were also in a shadowy organization known as P-2. One of P-2's specialties was the art of provocation. Leftist organizations were infiltrated, financed and / or created, and the resulting acts of terrorism were blamed on the left. The aim of this ‘successful’ strategy was to show how violent and dangerous the left was and to turn the people against them.

The strategy of terrorism, provocation, and propaganda is at work in Iraq today. This carefully planned strategy started with the bombing of the Askariya Shrine--the deliberate start of the Sunni-Shia divide........

..........This White House must be cautious that an attack on Iran will bring with it the retaliation of the Islamic Sword for generations to come. The American people must demand a different legacy from their President than the one he is condemning them to.

Quote:

Iran launches large-scale War Games
By Laiylla Sherazi 'Pakistan Times' Foreign Correspondent
http://www.pakistantimes.net/2007/02/20/top9.htm

TEHRAN (Iran): Iran began its largest war games in almost a year on Monday.

The elite Revolutionary Guards began three days of ground maneuvers, dubbed Eghtedar, or Grandeur, state-run media reported Monday.

State television said the exercise is the biggest since March2006 and is taking place in 16 of Iran's 30 provinces. The broadcast said 20 brigades, or an estimated 60,000 troops, are participating in the maneuvers...................

Quote:

Iran alleges U.S. involvement in deaths of 11 Revolutionary Guards
By Kim Murphy, Los Angeles Times
http://www.startribune.com/722/story/1010579.html
Last update: February 18, 2007 – 8:42 PM

TEHRAN, IRAN - Bullet cartridges bearing a U.S. insignia and English lettering were among the weaponry seized last week from Sunni militants suspected of killing 11 members of Shiite-dominated Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards, Iranian officials said Sunday.
A photograph of the cartridge box, along with an array of other ammunition, was published by Iranian newspapers and news agencies.

Iranian officials did not provide direct access to the weapons and explosives, drawing skepticism from analysts, and there was no way to evaluate the claims independently.

But Iran is worried that the United States is quietly helping Iranian opposition groups foment internal instability, even while the Bush administration is directly confronting Iran over its nuclear program and its alleged arming of Shiite militants in Iraq......

Quote:

2nd bomb in 2 days explodes in Iran
02/17/2007 | 05:56 PM
http://www.gmanews.tv/story/31023/2nd-bomb-in-2-days-explodes-in-Iran

TEHRAN, Iran - No one was injured in a bombing that took place near the site of an explosion that killed 11 members of the elite Revolutionary Guards in southeastern Iran this week, the country's state-run news agency said on Saturday.

The official Islamic Republic News Agency said police and insurgents briefly clashed after the explosion at a school in Zahedan late Friday. No one was in the school at the time of the blast.

"The explosion left no casualties or injuries and didn't cause damages," Hasan Ali Nouri, governor of Zahedan, was quoted as saying by IRNA.

Nouri had previously told the semiofficial Fars news agency that the blast was a "sound bomb explosion" — a device that creates a loud boom but that usually does not cause casualties.

Friday's blast came just hours after the funeral for the 11 members of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards who were killed in Wednesday's bombing.........

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were damaging movements he has taken years to build? Yes George, but those movements are demonsterably impotent, as is painfuly obvious; picking away at the symptom, just following the leader. You can complain about the injustice of the war all you like but you will never win the argument as people have an illusion with wich to ustify it.

George 'believes' the attacks were allowed to happen. So that's LIHOP, welcome to the 9/11 truth movement you conspiracy nut George.

After this I think he should at least do the honourable thing and accept a challenge to a public debate with someone from the truth movement. Wouldn't even need to be anyone special, if his articles on 9/11 are anything to go by, a 10 year old could make him look stupid.

The article is a disgrace to journalism still not surprising when you remember that it's printed in a government funded rag.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevertheless, the Truth movement continues to be maintained as a factor in the public consciousness, as opposed to the almost blanket cover-up of its existence, only a few weeks ago. Loose Change remains boosted on Google. A traditional 9/11 or 7/7 false flag becomes much more dangerous. A million or 10 million more people would view it with suspicion, even if they've taken on board the word of the BBC and Monbiot for the moment. The seed of doubt has been planted, where before there might have been barren soil.
I'm still inclined to think there's some kind of management going on beyond the superficial intent of 'quashing' conspiracy ideas.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thoughts there dh - others have alluded to same.

What is going on ?

Is GM's apparent position genuine ?

In which case, what is it's purpose ?

Left / Green gatekeeping - if so why and why now ?

If there is something more sublime going on what is it ?

His pieces have been deliberately provocative and intemperate by design, that much is clear. They are guaranteed to provoke a reaction and stimulate debate, at least on line.

Allusions to "squirrels hoarding their nuts" vis NFB proposed "secret squirrel" monika for new 911 UK members only forum ?

Is it just some kind of arrogant satire ?

Climate change denial and 9/11 nutjobs ?

Has he misread the situation and / or are we possibly misreading him ?

Would he really put his head above the parapet in some pseudo sacrificial way for a none too obvious outcome ?

He also admits to having to check scholars et al in case he missed something, clearly indicating that he didn't do his homework and then provides links !

I find it difficult to reason that the less obvious rationale could be at work here - are things that subtle these days - I don't think so, unless of course this is the only subversive way to breach the media dam ?

Is the combined media effort related to LC Final Cut - just to muddy the waters ?

Any ideas ?

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Would the real GM please stand up ? Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Interesting thoughts there dh - others have alluded to same.

What is going on ?

Is GM's apparent position genuine ?

That indeed is a good question. Ive just picked this up on another forum ;

There are plenty of reasons to be sceptical. The magical appearance of the terrorists' luggage, passports and flight manual looks rather too good to be true. The dossier of "evidence" purporting to establish Bin Laden's guilt consists largely of supposition and conjecture. The ration packs being dropped on Afghanistan have no conceivable purpose other than to create the false impression that starving people are being fed. Even the anthrax scare looks suspiciously convenient. Just as the hawks in Washington were losing the public argument about extending the war to other countries, journalists start receiving envelopes full of bacteria, which might as well have been labelled "a gift from Iraq". This could indeed be the work of terrorists, who may have their own reasons for widening the conflict, but there are plenty of other ruthless operators who would benefit from a shift in public opinion.

full link ; http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,5673,574809,00.html

Would the REAL George Monbiot please stand up ? Shocked
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post it on CiF AE.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Post it on CiF AE.

I've not been able to post comments all day.

Anyone else having trouble?

HipHop:
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to accept that coming back for a second pitch on the subject, George means what he says, though even then, looking at the comical OTT overtones of the title of the piece, you gotta wonder...
You see, it was always my contention that when not only were no WMD found in Iraq, but the country appeared to have been scrubbed clean of even the smallest historic document referring to WMD, that was the signal that Bush & co. and maybe Blair too, were being fatally undermined, in order to set them up to take the rap for 9/11 when the proper story was finally outed
I don't know, perhaps they've got to commit one more atrocity, such as smashing up Iran and irradiating the subcontinent, before completion of the process of apportioning the blame.
Perhaps the high profile of the truth campaign is an initial massaging of general public consciousness, so that the concept is firmly implanted if not yet accepted
And you see what occurs when the world's been thrown into chaos even further, then top government individuals, elements of the military, intelligence and security agencies are revealed as complicit in 9/11, well, sounds like it may be a case for UN intervention in the governance of Western nations, as well of restoring order to those nations so grossly abused as a result of 9/11. A one world take over kind of affair.
Perhaps an unnecessarily complicated scenario, but one I muse on now and then

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I think you have to accept that coming back for a second pitch on the subject, George means what he says, though even then, looking at the comical OTT overtones of the title of the piece, you gotta wonder...
You see, it was always my contention that when not only were no WMD found in Iraq, but the country appeared to have been scrubbed clean of even the smallest historic document referring to WMD, that was the signal that Bush & co. and maybe Blair too, were being fatally undermined, in order to set them up to take the rap for 9/11 when the proper story was finally outed
I don't know, perhaps they've got to commit one more atrocity, such as smashing up Iran and irradiating the subcontinent, before completion of the process of apportioning the blame.
Perhaps the high profile of the truth campaign is an initial massaging of general public consciousness, so that the concept is firmly implanted if not yet accepted
And you see what occurs when the world's been thrown into chaos even further, then top government individuals, elements of the military, intelligence and security agencies are revealed as complicit in 9/11, well, sounds like it may be a case for UN intervention in the governance of Western nations, as well of restoring order to those nations so grossly abused as a result of 9/11. A one world take over kind of affair.
Perhaps an unnecessarily complicated scenario, but one I muse on now and then

And who would be setting Bush and Bliar up for the rap? Who has the connectivity and wherewithal to do this? Who would LIKE to see the Middle East War escalate into Iran? Who could have not so much cleaned up Iraq pre invasion as PREVENTED WMD FROM BEING PLANTED THERE?

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/06/266752.shtml

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://zionism-realenemyofthejews.com/

Link

http://www.savevideo.net/

Now the Monbiot fellow travellers' film
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1 408386595

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: paymasters' posterior! Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

It's amazing how much I am attacked for wanting to include the 5 Dancing Israelis as hard evidence in support of the Inside Job. (Inside meaning not the cover story). This despite the fact we have what amounts to video evidence of an admission of guilt. Plus of course the actual video the Israelis made may be lying in a vault somewhere...

The spin being put on this - it was Israel that was being framed.

Why should there be any problem at all with the 'Dancing Israelis' otherwise know as the 'Art students'?
I don't understand that. The whole thing was scrupulously documented. Anyway, we know that the Mossad formally warned the US government about the impending attacks in the second week of August 2001. So of course they'd have a camera crew there to film it. They don't deny foreknowledge, exept maybe to cover their U.S. paymasters' posterior.

Quote:
From: http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/essay.jsp?article=essaytheytriedtow arnus

The most remarkable warnings of all come from Israel. The issue of Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11 is highly controversial. The story is too complicated to go into detail here, but a number of respected publications (for instance, Fox News, 12/12/01, Forward, 3/15/02, ABC News, 6/21/02, Salon, 5/7/02, Ha’aretz, 5/14/02, Le Monde, 3/5/02, Reuters, 3/5/02, AP, 3/5/02, AP, 3/9/02, Cox News, 3/5/02, Guardian, 3/6/02, Independent, 3/6/02, New York Post, 3/6/02, Jane’s Intelligence Digest, 3/15/02) have written about an Israeli “art student” spy ring operating in the US for several years before 9/11. The name “art student” is used because most of these scores of spies were posing as college art students. There have been suggestions that some of these Israeli spies lived close to some of the 9/11 hijackers. For instance, a US Drug Enforcement Administration report from before 9/11 noted that Israeli spies were living in the retirement community of Hollywood, Florida at 4220 Sheridan Street, which turned out to be only a few hundred feet from lead hijacker Mohamed Atta’s residence at 3389 Sheridan Street (see the DEA report, 6/01). Israeli spies appear to have been close to at least ten of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers. [Salon, 5/7/02] In fact, Forward, the most widely circulated publication in the US targeting the Jewish audience, has admitted the spy ring existed, and that its purpose was to track Muslim terrorists operating in the US. [Forward, 3/15/02]

Some have claimed that the existence of this spy ring shows that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks, an argument that is beyond the scope of this essay. But if the mainstream media is to be believed, Israel gave the US several specific warnings of the 9/11 attacks. In the second week of August 2001, two high-ranking agents from the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, came to Washington and warned the CIA and FBI that 50 to 200 al-Qaeda terrorists had slipped into the US and were planning an imminent “major assault on the US” aimed at a “large scale target” [Telegraph, 9/16/01, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01, Ottawa Citizen, 9/17/01 Fox News, 5/17/02]. Near the end of August, France also gave a warning that was an “echo” of Israel’s. [Fox News, 5/17/02]

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: paymasters' posterior! Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Why should there be any problem at all with the 'Dancing Israelis' otherwise know as the 'Art students'?
I don't understand that. The whole thing was scrupulously documented. Anyway, we know that the Mossad formally warned the US government about the impending attacks in the second week of August 2001. So of course they'd have a camera crew there to film it. They don't deny foreknowledge, exept maybe to cover their U.S. paymasters' posterior.

From: http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/essay.jsp?article=essaytheytriedtow arnus

The most remarkable warnings of all come from Israel. The issue of Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11 is highly controversial. The story is too complicated to go into detail here, but a number of respected publications (for instance, Fox News, 12/12/01, Forward, 3/15/02, ABC News, 6/21/02, Salon, 5/7/02, Ha’aretz, 5/14/02, Le Monde, 3/5/02, Reuters, 3/5/02, AP, 3/5/02, AP, 3/9/02, Cox News, 3/5/02, Guardian, 3/6/02, Independent, 3/6/02, New York Post, 3/6/02, Jane’s Intelligence Digest, 3/15/02) have written about an Israeli “art student” spy ring operating in the US for several years before 9/11. The name “art student” is used because most of these scores of spies were posing as college art students. There have been suggestions that some of these Israeli spies lived close to some of the 9/11 hijackers. For instance, a US Drug Enforcement Administration report from before 9/11 noted that Israeli spies were living in the retirement community of Hollywood, Florida at 4220 Sheridan Street, which turned out to be only a few hundred feet from lead hijacker Mohamed Atta’s residence at 3389 Sheridan Street (see the DEA report, 6/01). Israeli spies appear to have been close to at least ten of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers. [Salon, 5/7/02] In fact, Forward, the most widely circulated publication in the US targeting the Jewish audience, has admitted the spy ring existed, and that its purpose was to track Muslim terrorists operating in the US. [Forward, 3/15/02]

Some have claimed that the existence of this spy ring shows that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks, an argument that is beyond the scope of this essay. But if the mainstream media is to be believed, Israel gave the US several specific warnings of the 9/11 attacks. In the second week of August 2001, two high-ranking agents from the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, came to Washington and warned the CIA and FBI that 50 to 200 al-Qaeda terrorists had slipped into the US and were planning an imminent “major assault on the US” aimed at a “large scale target” [Telegraph, 9/16/01, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01, Ottawa Citizen, 9/17/01 Fox News, 5/17/02]. Near the end of August, France also gave a warning that was an “echo” of Israel’s. [Fox News, 5/17/02]

Ah yes. There were 'warnings' from Israel - nothing too precise of course. But the Israelis dressed as Arabs were in place before 911 started. How did they know? Why the Arab costumes? They also had traces of explosives in their van. These 5 'Art Students' checked for traces of MOSSAD. See Israeli thread.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Hunter S. Thompson Reply with quote

Clicking my way through Counterpunch today I came across this brilliant indictment of my profession written by Hunter S. Thompson, who was also one of the first to say 9/11 was an inside job. And quite possibly one of the first to be suicided.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/020305thompsonwarned.ht m

Quote:
Guardian Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for * and misfits, a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the side-walk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo cage.
http://www.counterpunch.org/tripp1031.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: What does unite all... Reply with quote

Monbiot, Galloway, NFB, Labour Party on the 9/11 issue.
Its the umbilical cord that connects politics, finance and the military industrial oil complex in Texas.

Prescott in bed with Texan casino men.
Blair in bed with McDonnel Douglas, Monsanto and Bechtel.

The traditional 'right' can no longer argue that 9/11 was organised by Osama Bin Laden. The story is wearing thin.

The baton is passed to the unelected windbags of the STWC.

One of their leaders John Ress on the eve of the Iraq war was quoted as saying 'imperialism aims to bring stability to the Middle East'. Some stablity with millions of refugees from Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan.

The umbilical cord which will unite all the wars is Iran. It is bang in the middle.

That is the only logical explanation as to why they have all come out of the woodwork to attack with more venom and bile those who dare to ask questions about 9/11.
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't help but put a reply in:

Mr Monbiot.

It's quite astounding how emotive you are towards people that are inclined to doubt government stories and intelligence...

"The more evidence US intelligence presents...the less credible the story becomes.

"First there was the car. A man had informed the police, we were told, that he'd had a furious argument with some suspicious looking Moslems in the parking lot at Boston airport. He led the investigators to the car, in which they found a copy of the Koran and a flight manual in Arabic (Flight manuals are 'always' in English), showing that these were the fundamentalists who had hijacked the planes.

"Now flying an aeroplane is not one of these things you learn in the back of a car on the way to the airport. Either you know how to do it or you don't.
"Leaving the Koran unattended, a Moslem friend tells me, is considered sinful.

"And if you were about to perpetrate one of the biggest terrorist outrages the world has ever seen, would you draw attention to yourself by arguing over a parking place?

"Then there is the passport. The security services claim that a passport belonging to one of the hijackers was extracted from the rubble of the World Trade Centre. This definitive identification might help them to track the rest of the network.

"We are being asked to believe that a paper document from the cockpit of the first plane - the epicentre of an inferno which vapourised steel - survived the fireball and fell to the ground almost intact."When presented with material like this, I can't help suspecting that intelligence agents have assembled the theory first, then sought the facts required to fit it...

"I think WE MIGHT HAVE SOME CAUSE TO REGARD THE NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST BIN LADEN WITH A MEASURE OF SCEPTICISM."

That was an article you wrote back in 2001, I'm really wondering what evidence you have seen that has made you change your mind in the last 5 years or so.

Because as far as I'm concerned that all still sounds very fishy.
Put this together with some of the other FACTS of that day we now know:
Minetta's testimony to the 911 commission, which was Omitted: that Cheney was warned of the plane heading towards the pentagon 50miles out, 30miles out, and at 10miles was asked directly "does the order still stand , Sir?" - what order would that be?.... the only logical conclusion is NOTHING!!!!

These are perfectly legitimate questions to ask, because they do not make sense. But no - you were just being a Moron I suppose Smile

I put it to you, that you are the moron, by limiting yourself and writing off a whole avenue of discussion...

You really think that protesting against nuclear disarmament is gonna save this planet, I commend anyone that does, but it is just a small part of the solution - like with anything if you want to resolve it, you need to go to the root cause. Nuclear proliferation is just one of the many heads of the beast.

The US and UK governments have shown that they will do whatever they want, once they decide what their "program" is - I mean look at Tony this week: a judge said that the consultation for nuclear power was inadequate, within hours Tony was on TV saying that policy was not gonna change.. so you have to tackle the root cause: the power mechanisms.

911 goes to the heart of this, as it shows that our government's rather than being there to protect us, and be our secretary (Lockean analogy for the doctrine of a democratic state).
It has become a way of control and manipulation: with events such as 911 being catalysts for psychological change - as stated in the PNAC document.
So if we wake the people up to what the agenda really is - who do you think allows BAE to operate the way they do; Blair was directly involved as he stated in his Monthly address. This sort of arrogance comes when nobody asks the hard questions.

We need an intellectual and political revolution - and people like you spitting out the same old tired hatred does nothing for any cause!

here's the link to his article in 2001: http://society.guardian.co.uk/disasterresponse/comment/0,,557782,00.ht ml
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monbiot's article has been published in Common Dreams as well.

http://www.commondreams.org/views07/0220-25.htm

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cem has sent us this:

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=777

George Monbiot's Sour 9/11 Grapes

by George Monbiot, 20 February 2007

It stinks of desperation. George Monbiot, inveterate leftist of the
foundation financed environmentalist persuasion, has once again taken
a swing at the "conspiracy idiots" who believe government is capable
of mass murder, including the reflexive murder of its own subjects.

Not unlike his brethren, most notably Noam Chomsky and Alex Cockburn,
Monbiot buys the Ward Churchill version of events in regard to the
attacks of September 11, 2001—that is to say Osama and a small number
of cave-dwelling Wahhabi fanatics magically made NORAD stand down and
defied the immutable laws of physics, thus delivering one to the
conclusion a piece of paper cannot be slipped between Monbiot and the
moonstruck followers of the neocons, as they all buy the same Brothers
Grimm fairy tale.

"Why do I bother with these morons? Because they are destroying the
movements some of us have spent a long time trying to build,"
complains the former BBC employee. "Those of us who believe that the
crucial global issues—climate change, the Iraq war, nuclear
proliferation, inequality—are insufficiently debated in parliament or
congress, that corporate power stands too heavily on democracy, that
war criminals, cheats and liars are not being held to account, have
invested our efforts in movements outside the mainstream political
process. These, we are now discovering, are peculiarly susceptible to
this epidemic of gibberish."

In fact, Mr. Monbiot and his ilk are part and parcel of the
"mainstream political process," especially considering the degree of
foundation funding and support his cherished "movements" receive, from
the likes of the Ford, Schumann, Rockefeller, and MacArthur
foundations, to name but a handful.

Monbiot's "progressive" left was long ago sold down the river. In
effect, the foundation oiled "movements" so dear to Monbiot's heart
are completely and utterly ineffectual, having accomplished dreadful
little over the decades, and instead serve as a facile target of
convenience for Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Michael "Savage" Weiner,
Sean Hannity and the neocon fascists dominating the corporate media.

For all his effort and that of his pals, Monbiot has managed to make
the machine of progress, as he gauges it, turn in reverse. It is not
the 9/11 "morons" destroying Mr. Monbiot's "movements," but his own
enervated struggle, his own inability to understand reality and deal
with it, even as he has made a career out of complaint minus
substantial result.

According to Monbiot, questioning the official version of events,
replete with bad science and glaring omission, is "a displacement
activity" and avoidance "of the real issues we must confront," never
mind Monbiot and his fellows have confronted for decade after decade
"issues" they swear are "real," only to slide backward down a long
slope into the muck of irrelevance, made a laughingstock and a
cavalcade of clowns by the corporate media.

For Monbiot, the documentary Loose Change is a "concatenation of
ill-attested nonsense," never mind the good professor, from on-high at
Oxford Brookes University, does not bother to detail such
ill-attestation, caring only to tell us Benjamin Chertoff, the "senior
researcher" of Popular Mechanics tasked with slamming 9/11 research
far and wide, is not related to Michael Chertoff, a fact disputed by
none other than Benjamin's mother, Judy Dargan, in Pelham, New York.
"Yes, of course, he is a cousin," she told journalist Christopher
Bollyn.

Mr. Monbiot is determined to attack the "crazy distraction" that
supposedly "presents a mortal danger to popular oppositional
movements," never mind by and large such movements long ago went to
fossil precisely because of the inability of intellectual
doyens—represented by Chomsky, Cockburn, and Monbiot—to accept the
fact that, indeed, George Bush and the neocons—and yes, even the
faceless bureaucrats the progressives submit grant applications to
over at the Ford and Rockefeller foundations—are cold-blooded killers
who are determined to not only slaughter Iraqis as they did
Vietnamese, but no small number of innocent office workers on a sunny
morning in New York as well.

But not to despair, George, there is still time.

If you put aside your petty jealousies and hurt feelings and join the
9/11 truth movement you claim to despise, we actually may be able to
effectuate change before it is too late.

Short of that, and the possibility of the unthinkable now breathing
down our necks, we will know who will share the blame come the day
after.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The inconsistency of Monbiot is staggering. Just look at what he wrote in the Guardian in October 2001:

"There are plenty of reasons to be sceptical. The magical appearance of the terrorists' luggage, passports and flight manual looks rather too good to be true. The dossier of "evidence" purporting to establish Bin Laden's guilt consists largely of supposition and conjecture. The ration packs being dropped on Afghanistan have no conceivable purpose other than to create the false impression that starving people are being fed. Even the anthrax scare looks suspiciously convenient. Just as the hawks in Washington were losing the public argument about extending the war to other countries, journalists start receiving envelopes full of bacteria, which might as well have been labelled "a gift from Iraq". This could indeed be the work of terrorists, who may have their own reasons for widening the conflict, but there are plenty of other ruthless operators who would benefit from a shift in public opinion.

"Democracy is sustained not by public trust but by public scepticism. Unless we are prepared to question, to expose, to challenge and to dissent, we conspire in the demise of the system for which our governments are supposed to be fighting. The true defenders of America are those who are now being told that they are anti-American."

That was part of a longer article to be found here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,574809,00.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: