FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fri23Feb - LONDON - leafleting Guardian offices report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Fri23Feb - LONDON - leafleting Guardian offices report Reply with quote

Guardian offices 2mrw at 12pm (119 Farringdon rd).
119 Farringdon Road, London EC1R 3ER.

Flushed with success we're going to the Guardian tomorrow. Same Bat -time different Bat-plot....

Who’s William Rodriguez?

Not sure, never met the guy. George Bush has though. Honoured him at the White House. William pulled people out of the twin towers before they collapsed, and amazingly survived under the wreckage because of a breathing trick he learnt when he was a magician’s assistant. Last man to be pulled out alive – that’s the name of his tour around England “Last Man Out”.

I’ve never been to the tour but I’ve heard that one of the strange things is that he remembers lots of explosions going of. Now he’s not alone, and you can also hear these explosions on video so I don’t think it’s brain damage. Furthermore, we’re not talking about the odd fire extinguisher, we’re talking about explosions that rip through the entire basement. Where the foundations are. The kind of things you destroy if you want to bring a building down. A bit like how WTC-7 fell too.
He’s getting lots of local publicity and standing ovations on his tour, but that’s not surprising since he is an American hero.
Now, it’s not alarming that I don’t know much. I’m not a journalist. I rely on the Guardian to tell me what’s going on, don’t I? I mean this guy has talked to at least 2 Presidents (Malaysian too) so maybe the Guardian hasn’t got enough clout to get an interview with him.
Only Joking! This guy’s on a mission. I’m sure he’d love to talk to you. An American hero, honoured by the White House, saved countless lives, survived under a firetruck and on tour in our own country.

The question really isn’t “who’s William Rodriguez”, it’s why am I telling you this and
WHY AREN”T I READING ABOUT THIS IN YOUR PAPER?

any suggestions welcome, all straglers welcome with whatever paraphernalia (apart from no-planeers!)

danGetting there....
http://tinyurl.com/2zhpvb

grauniad.gif
 Description:
119 Farringdon Road, London EC1R 3ER
 Filesize:  195.42 KB
 Viewed:  179 Time(s)

grauniad.gif

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I on the other hand, have met William and heard him speak live.
He is one of the most moving speakers I have ever heard.
His story has everything!
As commentators in the mainstream media say, 9/11 was the biggest day in modern history. Yet nobody seems to know about this amazing man.
Whatever you believe about the events of that day, why anyone wouldn't want to hear him speak is beyond me.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"THE GUARDIAN"

OF WHAT?

The Official Government Conspiracy Theory of 9/11?

OK, so the text needs a little work....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loosewires,
If you're in the UK, you can hear William speak in Ipswich, Suffolk on Saturday at the Corn Exchange. I think you'll enjoy it.

stev2.gif
 Description:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoons/stevebell/0,,1531550,00.html
 Filesize:  158.75 KB
 Viewed:  149 Time(s)

stev2.gif

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Good Luck Reply with quote

Good luck Loosewires. While you're there, ask to see one of the editors Michael White, and give him a leaflet. Some of us on this forum have been in a significant amount of e-mail correspondence with him. He is a fence sitter, but does know the questions being asked by the Truth Movement.
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew: Of what... exactly.
Tasteless but cutting!
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: leafleting Guardian offices report Reply with quote

Fri23Feb - LONDON - leafleting Guardian offices report

Very receptive audience at the Guardian. Distributed lots of leaflets. One journalist told me that "they need a good kick up the backside every now and again".
Anyway, I think we can get William in the paper for sure but it would help if I could speak to him. Has anyone got his number? Otherwise will head up to Suffolk or another date in the near future. Good to see he was on radio 5 today.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Loosewires

Well done on getting this organised. I doubt they can hide their heads in the sand for much longer.

Rodriguez did an interview and photo shoot with G2 soon after he arrived in the UK. It was supposed to be a big colour piece. Then the Monbiot pieces apppeared, and his interview was quietly buried. In fact, the journalist who met him is now not returning my calls, despite the fact that she bit my hand off for the interview in the first place. No surprises there then!

Regards

Annie

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
"THE GUARDIAN"

OF WHAT?

The Official Government Conspiracy Theory of 9/11?

OK, so the text needs a little work....

I think you have to be a Jedi though before such tools are effective against the Empire! Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: