FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The BBC: A Cambodian Perspective.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony london
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: The BBC: A Cambodian Perspective. Reply with quote

With the holiday season in full swing, its been a bit difficult to keep up with you guys and gals over there in the frontline. One things for sure, you can't rely on the BBC so-called "World Service". Its like a neocon songsheet!! We get a hard 12-15 minutes "news", which, EVERY day, features a neocon spokesperson, set against a backdrop of a ghostly, floodlit WhiteHouse and Washington Obelisk. A sublimal message if ever there was one. I did email the corporation, with words to the effect, "What the f....s happened to Big Ben"? No reply as yet.

What I would like to know (and many other expats here), is how did the Beeb explain away the mishap to WTC7? or, did it get a mention?

For those who would like some insight, as to why a once proud British institution like the BBC, looks and sounds like Fox News more and more each day, the following thread may enlighten:

www.rinf.com/columnists/news/exclusive-bbc2-911-documentary-controvers y

Tony London

P.S. If Mini Mouse is out there, please tell him I'm still working on the Illuminati and the numbers game. Amazing revelations to follow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: