FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The PentaCon - 9/11 movie released
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: The Pentacon... Reply with quote

Has just been released. Enjoy

http://www.thepentacon.com/

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb effort. This film completely debunks the flightpath and the light poles.

Superb stuff.

And a credit for Calum.

GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intelligent Investigating,

Five stars what an effort.

Smoking gun is right.

Disprove one aspect of the `Official Lie`
Reasonable doubt enough said.

Geoff.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A not often discussed(as far as I can recall) pentagon 911 mystery is the way they demolished a huge area of the impact side of the Pentagon, appx 1 and 1/2 X the length of a 757 wing span or more. I expect all this was pulverised and buried deep in landfill and rendered useless as evidence, I could be wrong.
wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using people who state outright that a plane hit the Pentagon to prove it didn't?

I have to say I wasn't keen on this, it really didn't convince me on anything more than i already was.

Sad
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 2, a 4 hour docu' is due out also from the same guys who did this 'smoking gun' film. This will contain alot more than the Smoking Gun.
Will post link as soon as it is released.

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it's better than this version. I'd promote Pandora's Black Box Vol. 2 before this, personally.

The blatent clone style of Loose Change with the 'beats' and fancy opening may well seem like a cash in attempt.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
Using people who state outright that a plane hit the Pentagon to prove it didn't?

I have to say I wasn't keen on this, it really didn't convince me on anything more than i already was.

Sad

I think the main issue which was being proved, was that the official version of the flight path is now 100% debunked. Part two will be the heavyweight hammer blow. More witnesses and testimony from experts etc... Wink

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read the conflicting claims that the information has been "decoded" or whatever the term is, incorrectly and it has made a flaw in the hypothesis claimed in the movie.

Is this just JREF bashing us like normal or is this a problem?
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
I hope it's better than this version. I'd promote Pandora's Black Box Vol. 2 before this, personally.

The blatent clone style of Loose Change with the 'beats' and fancy opening may well seem like a cash in attempt.

I'd take PBB aswell, I agree, but once part 2 comes out, it will marry nicely. Wink

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
I've read the conflicting claims that the information has been "decoded" or whatever the term is, incorrectly and it has made a flaw in the hypothesis claimed in the movie.

Is this just JREF bashing us like normal or is this a problem?

Its JREF bs. They are the highest form of idiots on earth. Russel Pickering, the so called, self proclaimed expert investigator has been rumbled big time, and he is spreading disinformation. It would not come as a surprise that Pickering has been bad mouthing the PFT gang again. Jealousy it is. They are merely laughing their heads off at him.

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JREF are to debunking what we are to truth, there really isnt that much difference at the core. The debates back and forth correct errors and flaws in both beliefs, which is good.

So where did JREF get this 'bs' from and how can it proven as bs? How can JREF prove anything to begin with?

The only reason I am asking is because this movie really seemed odd to me, the questioner leading a lot and i just like to try and find proof and verification for claims made.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
JREF are to debunking what we are to truth, there really isnt that much difference at the core. The debates back and forth correct errors and flaws in both beliefs, which is good.

So where did JREF get this 'bs' from and how can it proven as bs? How can JREF prove anything to begin with?

The only reason I am asking is because this movie really seemed odd to me, the questioner leading a lot and i just like to try and find proof and verification for claims made.

The Citgo video proves the witnesses were there at the time of the pentagon event. I believe the JREF lot are shouting off about '2 seconds anomolies' which has been debunked by PFT as the one who started off about a timelapse has been found to have no correlation with any type of FDR experience. Also, I do believe there are witnesses in part two, and experts who make statements. It will be interesting to see what Part 2 contains, but being 4 hours long, it must be very revealing.

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I read, the JREf people are saying the info has been translated wrong and the flight path has been effected as a result, along with the two second thing.

It seems a very specific claim being made rather than a vague one.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
From what I read, the JREf people are saying the info has been translated wrong and the flight path has been effected as a result, along with the two second thing.

It seems a very specific claim being made rather than a vague one.

They are spreading misinfo, just the same way pickering is doing. Loose Change is now fast becoming bogged down by JREFers, and tbh, the LC films do not show any Gov supplied data, it is merely opinon. LC are angry that their flame has been peed on by something alot better, and that pickering is the main agent in trying to discredit the most accurate and damaging docu to be released. They, JREF, are making it appear that PFT did the translation of the FDR data. It was in fact the NTSB who did all this. PFT merely placed what the NTSB sent them amongst the DVD they created. JDX had also telephoned the NTSB and the FBI to query why the information they sent him, did not match with the official version. The silence from both sides was deafening. Which says alot tbh.

If the NTSB has fiddled with the FDR data, then that is just as damaging as it is with the current NTSB FDR translation supplied to PFT. Wink

Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: The PentaCon - 9/11 movie released Reply with quote

I just had an email from the creators of this new film that concentrates on what happened at the Pentagon.

'The PentaCon'

high quality divx here: http://stage6.divx.com/members/274984/videos/1127810

or on Google video here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4196580169348087802

Website for more information: www.ThePentaCon.com

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
truthorliesmike
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Everyone, please read this.... Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Once again , I want to thank all of you who tuned in to Revolution Radio. The mp3 download will be posted soon.

I just wrote an article for my website about why I think the new "Pentacon" film is a neocon whitewash. I'd like you all to read it and give me your thoughts.

Thank you. Here's the link:

http://truthorlies.org/GovtArticle9.html

Mike
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho ho ho!

We are coming for the criminals alright!

Even watching the intro got me all hyped up.

I'm watching (well, it's paused) the Hi-res as a type this.

After staying away from the Pentagon issue for so long - these past few weeks have really got me back interested in talking about it.

Before I think I used to try and concentrate on other aspects of the 9/11 cover up and I guess I was waiting for moments like this to arrive.

Well done to everyone involved in the more recent flight data revelations. I really can't thank you enough

Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: OMG! Reply with quote

If this aint something to get your juices going and all ready and fired up for Final Cut!

Wow Wee!

This, and soon to come out DRGs Debunking 911 Debunking... then finally to finish it all off Final Cut!

I am all fired up now!
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The section where the Citgo CCTV tape is used to show exactly where Lagasse was parked, where he walked, what he did and who he talked to is when something inside me felt good, really good.

SWAT guys huh?

spoon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Just a few questions. Reply with quote

Hi

I've been reading about the attacks for a few years now and when I first seen the Pentagon theories I was hooked.

Anyway I've just seen a video trying to debunk Flight 93 being shot down and have one question.

It mentions that if it was shot down there would be a smoke trail but this cannot be seen from the photographic evidence and from what I can gather there has never been anyone say they seen a smoke trail?

Can someone explain if it was shot down why there was no smoke trail?

Another question I have is regarding the Pentagon.

The new video thats coming out "Pentacon" claims the plane may have flown over the Pentagon, I'm a bit uneasy about this as again surely people the other side of the Pentagon would have seen the plane fly over? You couldnt miss such a big thing flying away from the Pentagon as all your attention would have been on it from the explosion? You would have surley thought "Has that plane just dropped a bomb" but again I dont think anyone has ever said they said they saw what looked like a passenger plane fly away from the scene?

I do think there are many questions needing answered and get annoyed when the likes of "Popular Mechanics" try to debunk everything, when its obvious certain things have not been answered, surely they would have to admit thats theres many unanswered questions? Does anyone know what Popular Mechanics stance on this is? Do they believe everything from that day was as the "Official Story" stated or do they agree somethings are amiss?

I do think they have proved somethings to be correct but also many that are not.

Any info on these questions would be great.

Thanks
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Just a few questions. Reply with quote

spoon asked;

Quote:
It mentions that if it was shot down there would be a smoke trail but this cannot be seen from the photographic evidence and from what I can gather there has never been anyone say they seen a smoke trail?

What photographic evidence do you relate to?

Quote:
The new video thats coming out "Pentacon" claims the plane may have flown over the Pentagon, I'm a bit uneasy about this as again surely people the other side of the Pentagon would have seen the plane fly over?

There is indeed a school of thought that suggests that a 'fly over' or 'fly past' took place. A passenger jet approached The Pentagon at low altitude, flew over it, followed immediately by a cruise missile/whatever that then impacted the building making it appear as if the plane had crashed.

Yes, there should have been witnesses on the other side as the plane made good its escape and from what I understand, the 'witnesses' are all highly suspect.

Quote:
I do think they have proved somethings to be correct but also many that are not.

What have they proved correct?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JREF site if I ever did see one. Biggest load of hogwash I ever read. It is obviously a lie. If they had even bothered to pay attention to the film, they would have seen the insert of the citgo video proving where the witnesses were at the time of the incident.

The proof is obvious for anyone with eyes that work, ears that hear and brains that can think.

Back to school for you pal. Pay attention in future before coming here and spouting your bs.

What idiots of your ilk fail to understand that the NTSB supplied the FDR information, it WAS NOT TRANSLATED BY PFT, and therefore the witnesses merely confirm the NTSB FDR data matches their accounts.
You can and will be confirmed as a pickering influenced disinfo agent if you carry on with your lies.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely compelling stuff.

The interviewer manages to keep a neutral stance and simply asks the relevant questions. The two cops simply 'assumed' that the interviewer was going to debunk stories of drones hitting the pentagon etc... However, in reality it is their own evidence which places 'serious doubt' on the official narrative!

Well done to the guys involved in making this film and to Pilots for 9/11 truth. Keep up the good work! Cool
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: Mods moving posts again put this post out of context...

All 4 were convinced of what they saw, this marries with the NTSB data which proves the official flightpath is bs, seemingly without knowing their testimony proves this... This was clear.

Last edited by scar on Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i just went to loose change where there are threads about these kinda thoughts and more:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=435 5
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=438 2
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=440 1
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=441 8

Just reading now. Interesting.

Quote:
Yes eyewitness testimony is fallible.

Yes it's true that none of our eyewitnesses were 100% correct about every little detail.

We left all of their contradictions/errors in the film to show this on purpose.

But the north of the citgo claim is corroborated by ALL of them!

You heard Brooks and Lagasse! They have never even talked to each other about what they saw.

To suggest that ALL of them simultaneously made such a huge mistake about such a simple claim is absurd.

Corroboration is the key.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main idea of the smoking gun episode was to verify the NTSB data which was brilliantly presented and highlighted by PFT. The RE version out soon, is what you have not realised to be the one which provides the hammer blow. Regardless of what was or what was not said in the SG release, the proof that the flight path is to the north of the citgo station has now been confirmed.

What pissed me off, was that you broadcast on the site that it is 'neocon whitewash'. That is way too JREF, and that if you don't alter that perspective, the RE version, said to be 4 hours duration, will damage what you claim. Its putting the cart before the horse, which will cause embarassment. Splitting hairs over where people were by a couple of feet is rather daft. Does not matter where they were to within an inch, the eyes and ears can cope with what is going on over distances much further away.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:

Sad

Were you & I looking at the same video?

The 4 witness testimonies correlate with the pilots analysis showing that the plane approach is not as we have been told. Are you saying that all 4 witnesses are lying? Or mistaken?

Utterly incontrovertible proof of an inside job. I like it because it is so simple. It is going to be hard to use fake science to effectively debunk this.

spoon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a picture that shows the cloud of smoke rising from the crash site but no sign of a smoke trail. I seen the photo at http://killtown.911review.org/flight93.html its near the bottom.

I'm not trying to say it wasnt shot down I'm just asking "if" there were any witnesses that seen a smoke trail as we have to admit there would have been one somewere in the sky? There maybe was one, I dont know IM JUST ASKING!

As for the Pentagon theory I was asking if there had been any witnesses saying they seen a plane fly over.

I'm not a debunker as I know that day had to be part of some "bigger thing" 19 hijackers doing what they did, i dont think so! There are some questions I want to ask even if that means asking the truthers some.

So again I just want to know if there are any witness accounts for the shoot down theory (there doesnt have to be any for it to have happened) and
also the same for the Pentagon fly over theory? (Again there doesnt have to be any for it to have happened) but this would help me understand if its true or not, thats what all this is about "truth"

Its maybe just me but your reply seemed a bit attacking as if to say "dont ask those questions" if it wasnt then I appologise but if it was then please dont do that as it will obviously turn people against finding out the truth

Thanks

Forgot to add what PM have proved correct (or what I think is correct, they maybe are not?) I will add these later.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again however guy's, you miss the point!

We can spend days hypothesising what actually happened.

However, the fact that the official 9/11 story is junk should be enough to achieve our goals!

...Just a thought? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: