FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sat24Feb - IPSWICH - William Rodriguez report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Sat24Feb - IPSWICH - William Rodriguez report Reply with quote

The Robert Cross Hall, in the Ipswich Corn Exchange was pretty much packed out for William's afternoon talk, just over 100.

Earlier, William had been interviewed on BBC Radio Suffolk and arrived in good spirits despite feeling a little under the weather. The tour perhaps starting to be felt.

The were some familiar faces as well as many new ones in the audience. A sign that the local truth wave is breaking on the beach's and that our campainging is working. I gave an introduction about Ipswich Truth and then invited Annie to introduce William. Dressed in his smart dark suit and smiling from ear to ear he quickly had the audience spellbound. His story is nothing short of a miracle. At the end he was so emotional that he broke down and wept. We are talking tears here, big style. The phrase; 'survivor guilt' really hitting home. In the audience, many others were crying. In some way this is part of Willy's healing process. And perhaps our own. I trust that this tour will have helped these necessary, yet unfathomable (to most of us) post-trauma thoughts and feelings to be laid to rest. The man is amazing.

After the talk William was interviewed by the East Anglian Daily Times. They also had a photographer present who snapped most of the way through the presentation. Should be a story in Mondays edition.

After the event it was tea and medals round mine. Williams was kind enough to do a few magic tricks for my children. A moment I will treasure.

My thanks to everyone who attended and helped make the event such a very emotional, memorable and heart warming day.

When the 911 thing and all its lies are well behind us. I think people will remember William Rodriguez. He speaks, somehow, for those murdered human beings of 911. For some strange reason the universe choose him as a messenger. The unique set of circumstances that have led him to be here, sharing the moments when his life changed so dramatiacally for ever, is living proof that there is a hero inside each and every single one of us. If 911 had not occurred Willy would have been sweeping stairs today, or having a nap on the 33rd floor again Exclamation

Shine on WR
The truth goes on.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included

Last edited by Light Infantree on Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear it went so well. Thanks for the report and thanks again to William for all that he did & is doing. His appearances on Simon Mayo and the BBC North were excellent news for everyone. Very Happy

Heres hoping Ian Crane can deliver a jaw dropping, mind shifting appearance in Manchester next month to keep the momentum going.

Ursula
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was wonderful! I got the chance to meet a true hero so it was an honour, and an eye opener on some little details that really helped put the whole picture together! thanx you guys!

we need to get alex jones to come and talk to us, now wouldnt that be something?!

p.s I'm the new girl who wanted to get to know a few people around here, send me a private message if you remember me!

the truth will set us all free
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: