FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faces of Ground Zero

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westgate
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Faces of Ground Zero Reply with quote

Last weekend my Wife found a 911 book from 2002, that I had seen when it was first published, but did not buy at the time. But it was in a sale at Waterstones and she bought it for me. It's called 'Faces of Ground Zero' 'Portraits of The Heroes of September 11th,2001'

Amazingly, using a camera eight feet tall and twelve feet long, with a lens that was once used on a U-2 Spy Plane. This is a 'land' camera producing polaroid images, each on an 8 foot tall piece of film!!

The photographer made telephone calls and the people came along to his studio in the Bowery in Manhattan. A most unusual book, the portraits are each accompanied by the eyewitness account of the individuals experiences on 911.

Here is just one really interesting example:-

Donald T.Gromling and Timothy Hayes - Pilots NYPD Aviation Unit.

Theirs was the first helicopter on the scene after Tower Number 1 was hit.

"We saw the second plane", said Gromling. "Peculiar. Where's this guy going? He went right under our helicopter. His wings rocked three times, banking left and right. I prayed this was a bad dream. It impacted."

Said Hayes:"I advised ground units to shut down airports, then continued to give reports about the conditions of the Towers until they fell".

----------------------------------------

Imagine seeing that second aircraft passing right under your helicopter - really frightening stuff!

StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine what the footage looks like, have you seen it? to read about that is one thing but search youtube and you will be able to see that moment for yourself!!

Ade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: