FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"unite as one, fight as one, or live like slaves foreve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noj
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: "unite as one, fight as one, or live like slaves foreve Reply with quote

Please sign this petition asap we must stop this from happening

http://www.tpuc.org/Stop_Blair_selling_us_out_to_Europe_Petition.asp

My name is Jon Harris

I am the founder of The Peoples United Collective

I thank our members for protecting my identity but i now feel it is time for everyone to know who i am and why i started TPUC

I am a hard working self-employed carpenter with six wonderful children and one wonderful grandson of 2 years.

My children range in age from 6 years to 20 years old and the sole objective of what i am trying to do is to unite every one residing in the UK to fight the infringements against our rights and to stop NWO taking over.

I refuse to let my children grow up in a world run by tyranny and a facist dictatorship [NWO]. I want the real truth exposed about 9/11 and 7/7 and the people responsible held accountable, only then will the people of the world realise what is happening to are world, and that world events such as 9/11 and 7/7 were planned, and were part of a master plan unfolding before are eye's, a plan to reduce our country and all the counties in the world to conform to the NWO and to be controlled under a globalised police state. That is not aceptable and i will fight till my last breath to stop this from happening

I am in no way an interllectual man, and i certainley do not have all the answers, but i know the combined efforts of all our members will provail with answers that are needed to make our country right again. Everyone residing in the Uk has a right to say under referendum how this country should be run, decide on the laws that are introduced, and to have a say on what organisations the UK belong's too. We have a right to free speech and our privacy, we also have a right to the TRUTH! that is why i know, a United Collective of the People of the UK will SUCCEED, Why? because it has to, for our children.

We have members from all walks of life and professions. We have members from 18 to 55 years old, we have new ideas coupled with wisdom that are being talked about, we have friendships growing between different races, people communicating and learning about each other and strong unity being built.

We must all unite to succeed, the peace campaigners, the truth campaigners, everyone! our children depend on us!

Jon Harris

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jon Harries

Much as I sympathise with your fear of being sold out to the New World Order, I am far more worried about Blair selling us out to the United States, a quasi-federation of which Britain has no say in its governance, than to the European Union. In Europe the British people are able to elect representatives. Europe's governance is staffed by Britons on an equal basis with citizens of other European countries. European institutions and laws have brought us more protection to our liberties than has been available to subjects (we are not citizens - please note) of our queen. But most important of all: the loose confederation of the EU has brought peace to a region of the world which has been fighting each other since ancient times.

Of course the EU has many shortcomings. Its democracy needs deepening and strengthening against the dark forces of greed and global market capitalism, but I would far rather be part of it, than a bum-licking lacky of new world order imperialism orchestrated by the most powerful criminals in the world through the agency of the US government. Britain's democracy needs strengthening too, but the democratic institutions we already have at continental, national and local level, inadequate as they are, are fragile institutions struggled for and won by freedom lovers of the past.

For these reasons, much as I respect your concerns, I shall not be answering the loaded questions on your petition.

Nevertheless I look forward to campaigning with you to expose the lies of 9/11.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
I am far more worried about Blair selling us out to the United States, a quasi-federation of which Britain has no say in its governance, than to the European Union.

Blair will be gone soon enough but the EU is likely to linger longer.

xmasdale wrote:
In Europe the British people are able to elect representatives.

MEPs are largely there just to rubber stamp legislation which they are unlikely to have read and understood due to the sheer number of votes in a session.

xmasdale wrote:
Europe's governance is staffed by Britons on an equal basis with citizens of other European countries.

The Britons on the European Commission are mainly our failed politicians like Kinnock and Madleson. We didn't want them so they joined the European gravy train beyond democratic accountability.

xmasdale wrote:
European institutions and laws have brought us more protection to our liberties than has been available to subjects (we are not citizens - please note) of our queen.

The European human rights legislation doesn't apply to EU law - think about it...

xmasdale wrote:
But most important of all: the loose confederation of the EU has brought peace to a region of the world which has been fighting each other since ancient times.

The EU is not set to continue as a loose confederation it is gradually becoming a superstate and in any case the EU can continue without the participation of the UK.

xmasdale wrote:
Of course the EU has many shortcomings. Its democracy needs deepening and strengthening against the dark forces of greed and global market capitalism, but I would far rather be part of it, than a bum-licking lacky of new world order imperialism orchestrated by the most powerful criminals in the world through the agency of the US government.

This is a case of jumping from the NeoCon frying pan into the Globalists fire. The EU regionalism is only a stepping stone to Globalism by another route. Why can't the UK be an independent sovereign nation with control of its own policies?

xmasdale wrote:
Britain's democracy needs strengthening too, but the democratic institutions we already have at continental, national and local level, inadequate as they are, are fragile institutions struggled for and won by freedom lovers of the past.

At least we stand a chance of reforming our national and local institutions whilst the EU institutions are beyond any hope of reform. Qualified majority voting will allow other nations to team up and impose their will on the minority nations - a recipe for disaster IMHO.

I used to be quite pro EU until I started looking into the details. The EU has 110,000+ regulations do you know them all? The politicians, civil servants and police etc will all be immune from prosecution - a recipe for abuse of power! 80% of the new laws passed in parliament come from the EU including ID cards and Congestion Charging - so if you are against these things the only way to do anything about it is to leave the EU.

The EU - if you're not against it, you're not paying attention!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: