FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carpenter corroborates pre-planted explosives in WTC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrEguy
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Carpenter corroborates pre-planted explosives in WTC Reply with quote

Carpenter Marlene Cruz Proves Pre-planted Explosives in WTC Basement
On September 12, 2001, Peter Jennings interviews Marlene Cruz, a carpenter injured in one of the pre-collapse explosions in the WTC sub-basement level B before the planes hit the towers. She was the first casualty of 9/11 admitted at Bellevue Hospital. Cruz is a living witness whose testimony proves that pre-planted explosives were used to weaken the foundations of the towers as part of a well-planned controlled demolition.
In this interview, Cruz says she was passed out for about 40 minutes after the explosion, after which she was discovered and taken to Bellevue Hospital. Additionally, the ambulance and hospital admission records will reflect the exact times she was attended to, (which we don't have at this point).
Her testimony also corroborates that of William Rodriguez, the WTC janitor who witnessed the basement blasts, and saw others who were injured as well. Even if she was injured after the planes hit (which, I believe, isn't the case), how could a plane impacting the building 100 floors above create a huge explosive blast in the sub basement? Not possible.

Digg This story

Link

I cut this clip from original archive footage downloaded from www.archive.org before every last one of the 9/11 TV archive video files were removed yesterday, without explanation. It was probably due to the discovery of the BBC announcing building 7's collapse 20 mins early being publicized. The clip was discovered by veritas777, I think.

Last edited by MrEguy on Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find. Very Happy

Can you tell me the filename it came from, so I can see if I have it?
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrEGuy,
Thanks for that vid. William Rodriguez has just flown back to the US after a very successful UK tour, speaking about his experience to capacity audiences in around 20 towns and cities in Scotland and England as the last man out of the North Tower of the WTC on 9/11/01. He intends to be back in the UK on July 7th with other 911 writers and researchers from the United States in remembering those who died in the London bombings of 2005.
MrEguy
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
Nice find. Very Happy
Can you tell me the filename it came from, so I can see if I have it?

The file number is: V08607-25.mpg

Thanks Graham, I was glad to find this. The best part is that her testimony is fresh = the next day, not clouded by the span of six years (as a defense attorney might argue).
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happens now? will someone call her up and ask if she wants to help solve the biggest crime ever? i can't find anything about her on google.

really a great find!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: