FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC and You Tube.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: BBC and You Tube. Reply with quote

Did any one just see news 24 report about the tie up with you tube?

This is the link on BBC news about the story.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6411017.stm

Basically Jane Hill put in a search in for BBC on her Terminal (live) and what came up on the screen was full of the the WTC links and at one point talking to the technical correspondent he had the words `c*** up` by his ear. (that was quite funny).

However my point, if I read this right is, that this tie up and publicity about you tube can only be a good thing.

A slightly more cynical side of me though is thinking are they trying to get this truth out covertly.

Geoff.

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

howdyu mean had 'c*** up' written by his ear?
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the screen behind him in real time Jane Hill typed in BBC into the search on You Tube. Where he was sat behind him was the big screen with the search results on.

That particular `c*** up` was when the bbc had that phoney taxi driver on, but as he was sitting there Jane Hill was scrolling the searches and you could definitly see WTC7 videos and there also was the same videos with that still of Kofi Annan on.

Wish I was taping it now.

but anyway this is what came up behind while they were talking about the you tube BBC deal.

Geoff.

BBC search on you tube.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.93 KB
 Viewed:  120 Time(s)

BBC search on you tube.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: