FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Batman' slaughter in Denver picture house
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: 'Batman' slaughter in Denver picture house Reply with quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9414279/Bat man-shooting-at-Denver-cinema-live.html

I remembered a piece I had read recently about Obomba telling a 'gun control' activist that the Government were working 'under the radar' on this; yep, they sure are!

Here's a blog post on 12160 on the subject:
http://12160.info/profiles/blog/show?id=2649739:BlogPost:922928&xgs=1& xg_source=msg_share_post

Last edited by outsider on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twin pronged purpose
1. to terrorise the US population as part of Hillary Clinton's 'Strategy of Tension'
2. make an excuse for gun control in the US

And they accuse Assad of 'killing his own people'?

Seems to one eyewitness here that at least two people were involved.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPqz4bQqJY

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witness believes Holmes let into theatre:

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/252995/396/Witness-Someone-let-gunman -inside-Colorado-movie-theater-

AURORA, CO -- A man who was at the Colorado movie theater where a dozen people were killed this morning, says he saw the gunman.

He says he thinks someone deliberately let the gunman inside once the movie started.

Here's what he told TV station KCNC this morning live on their newscast.

Expanded coverage

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place."

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/252995/396/Witness-Someone-let-gunman -inside-Colorado-movie-theater-

Wow. That certainly blows out any "Lone Gunman" Theory...
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
outsider wrote:

Wow. That certainly blows out any "Lone Gunman" Theory...

Yes, and one would think it would be all over the MSM, and that the local police would be questioning the witness, and all other survivors, whether they saw, and more to the point, recognised the guy that appeared to get a phone call.

But that would be in a normal world, not one run by psychopathic, sociopathic gangsters and banksters.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/22/us-usa-shooting-denver-holme s-idUSBRE86L01220120722

Quote:
James Holmes, 24, has no identifiable Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts and details provided by those who knew him are spare, making it difficult to paint a picture of a man accused of so horrific a crime, let along grasp his motive for allegedly doing so.

"People are using the word 'loner' to describe him, and that's not a fair representation," said a fellow doctoral student at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus who knew Holmes and agreed to be interviewed on condition of anonymity.

"He has friends. He's quiet and keeps a low profile, but we're all like that. We're PhD students. There's not a lot of time to do other stuff," the student said.

Police say Holmes opened fire on Friday at a midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises" at a movie complex in the Denver suburb of Aurora and killed 12 people and wounded more than 50 others.

Holmes was arrested in a parking lot behind the cinema moments after the shooting spree and is being held in solitary confinement to protect him from other prisoners. He is due to make an initial court appearance on Monday.

He looked drugged in his court appearance today and apparently was not cooperating...
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had moved over there from California too.
Home of the church of satan.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/098418581X/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://12160.info/forum/topic/show?id=2649739:Topic:929005&xgs=1&xg_so urce=msg_share_topic

Police: 12 dead in Colorado theater shooting

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

S THIS AURORA THEATER SHOOTER JAMES HOLMES’ ADULTFRIENDFINDER ACCOUNT?

Suspect Built Arsenal by Mail Order, Police Say

THEATER 'GUNMAN' MAKES FIRST COURT APPEARANCE, HAS REDDISH ORANGE HAIR

SHOOTER JAMES HOLMES AND DARPA WEIRD SCIENCE

HERE IS THE PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FOR THE COLORADO BATMAN MOVIE SH...

THEATER SHOOTING DRILL HELD SAME DAY AS DARK KNIGHT MASSACRE!

James Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Insti...

‘JUMPY’ AUDIENCE MEMBERS FLEE BATMAN SHOWING AFTER FIGHT BREAKS OUT..."

(Go to above link to access these subjects)

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe this has been on our Forum yet: immediately before the Batman credits started to roll, a trailer of another film, in which gangsters walked through the screen and sprayed the audience with bullets was shown!! Coincidence? I shouldn't think there is anyone in the Truth Movement who would accept that as a coincidence:

http://12160.info/profiles/blog/show?id=2649739:BlogPost:929442&xgs=1& xg_source=msg_share_post

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearest evidence that there was an accomplice...

Link
]

Compare to wikipedia entry

Quote:
Police said the shooter bought a ticket, entered the theater, and sat in the front row; about 20 minutes into the film, he left the building through an emergency exit door, which he propped open; he then went to his car, which was parked near the exit door, changed into protective clothing, and retrieved his guns.[3][4] About a half hour into the film, around 12:38 am,[5] he re-entered the theater through the exit door. He was dressed in black and wore a gas mask, a load-bearing vest, a ballistic helmet, bullet resistant leggings, a throat protector, a groin protector and tactical gloves.[6]

Quite a bit of difference... and just ten minutes to collect the weapons and put on all (or maybe only half) the gear before supposedly "re-entering"... does not compute

One of the commenters on wkyc website, Carl E Roberts, has this to say:

Quote:
Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

If you start to look at the really big picture here, the obvious question arises: How does an unemployed medical student afford all the complex weapons gear, bomb-making gear, "flammable" booby trap devices, ammunition, multiple magazines, bullet-proof vest, groin protection, ballistic helmet, SWAT uniform and all the rest of it?

A decent AR-15 rifle costs $1,000 or more all by itself. The shotgun and handgun might run another $800 total. Spare mags, sights, slings, and so on will run you at least another $1,000 across three firearms. The bullet-proof vest is easily another $800, and the cost of the bomb-making gear is anybody's guess. With all the specialty body gear, ammunition, booby-trap devices and more, I'm guessing this is at least $20,000 in weapons and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.

The mere manufacture of an explosive booby-trap device is, all by itself, a felony crime by the way. And remember: "Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a 'sophisticated' maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it," reported Yahoo News (http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/suspect-neuroscience-phd-stu ...).

Question: Where does an unemployed, introverted medical school student get the training to deploy sophisticated booby traps, tactical body armor, weapons systems and more? Certainly not in graduate school!

All this leads to an obvious third party influence over all this. Someone else taught this guy these skills and funded the acquisition of the equipment.

Note: Some readers have questioned the $20,000 figure estimated here, saying this gear could have been acquired for only $10,000 or so. I doubt that, as all the extras that you need to effectively run these guns cost a lot of money: training courses, spare magazines, etc. Just a decent AR-15 battle sight (a holographic red dot sight) can run $1,000 - $2,000. Search "ACOG" if you don't believe me. It is also reported that Holmes bought 6,000 rounds of ammo, which definitely isn't cheap either. It's clear this guy was spending big bucks. Whether it's $10k or $20k isn't really that much of a point.

Staged just in time for a vote on the UN small arms treaty?

These comments are great... here's a few more:

Quote:
Judy Campbell
Can someone explain how Holmes was able to fire for twenty minutes, then safely leave the theater and set next to his car and waited, all the while two "armed" (?) police officers were in the same building.

Brian Boatright
Good question. Also the Chief of Police kept saying yesterday that they were there in 90 seconds. Did they wait outside? I'm confused as to how he continued to injure and murder people then escape. All while the police were purportedly there in 90 seconds.

Two more thoughts...

One. the official story has it that the same person staged a phone call then opened the door and walked outside, got his kit and weapons and came back through the same door that he'd managed (somehow) to prop open.

Question why would he bring attention to himself with this phone call? How did he prop the door open? Could he have the confidence that the door wouldn't be closed in his "10 minute" absence? 10 minutes is awfully quick to don equipment and collect weapons etc.

Second Point. He reported as soon as he was captured... seemingly just waiting for the police to arrest him... that his apartment was booby-trapped.
Why do that?

Speculation: perhaps Holmes was coerced into performing this atrocity and his handlers had booby trapped his apartment either to kill him or leave him with no place to return to.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me for some reason of the Robert Kennedy assassination and the
1. professional team of technicians
2. hypnotised useful idiot patsy to leave at the scene
Woman In The Polka Dot Dress

Quote:
James Holmes Family Tied To DARPA And Mind Manipulation Work
July 26, 2012 By Wayne Madsen
http://www.blacklistednews.com/James_Holmes_Family_Tied_To_DARPA_And_M ind_Manipulation_Work/20710/0/0/0/Y/M.html
Aurora massacre: several links between James Holmes and U.S. government research (Salk Institute involved in neurologically enhancing soldiers' abilities on battlefield...connections to DARPA)
James Holmes, the 24-year old suspect in the mass shooting of Batman "The Dark Knight Rises" movie goers in Aurora, Colorado that left 12 people dead and 58 injured, has had a number of links to U.S. government-funded research centers. Holmes's past association with government research projects has prompted police and federal law enforcement officials to order laboratories and schools with which Holmes has had a past association not to talk to the press about Holmes.
Holmes was one of six recipients of a National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver. Holme is a graduate of the University of California at Riverside with a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience. Although Holmes dropped out of the PhD neuroscience program at Anschutz in June, police evacuated two buildings at the Anschutz center after the massacre at the Aurora movie theater. Holmes reportedly gave a presentation at the Anschutz campus in May on Micro DNA Biomarkers in a class titled "Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders."
Initial reports of Holmes having an accomplice in the theater shooting have been discounted by the Aurora police. However, no explanation has been given by police why the Anschutz campus buildings were evacuated after Holmes was already in custody in the Arapahoe County jail.
The Anschutz Medical Campus is on the recently de-commisioned site of the U.S. Army's Fitzsimons Army Medical Center and is named after Philip Anschutz, the billionaire Christian fundamentalist oil and railroad tycoon who also owns The Examiner newspaper chain and website and the neo-conservative Weekly Standard. The Anschutz Medical Campus was built by a $91 million grant from the Anschutz Foundation.
In 2006, at the age of 18, Holmes served as a research intern at the Salk Institute at the University of California at San Diego in La Jolla. It is noteworthy that for the previous two years before Holmes worked at the Salk Institute, the research center was partnered with the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Columbia University, University of California at San Francisco, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Wake Forest University, and the Mars Company (the manufacturers of Milky Way and Snickers bars) to prevent fatigue in combat troops through the enhanced use of epicatechina, a blood flow-increasing and blood vessel-dilating anti-oxidant flavanol found in cocoa and, particularly, in dark chocolate.
The research was part of a larger DARPA program known as the "Peak Soldier Performance Program," which involved creating brain-machine interfaces for battlefield use, including human-robotic bionics for legs, arms, and eyes. DARPA works closely with the Defense Science Office on projects that include the medical research community. Fitzsimons was at the forefront of DARPA research on the use of brain-connected "neuroprosthetic" limbs for soldiers amputated or paralyzed in combat.
According to his LinkedIn profile, James Holmes's father, Dr. Robert Holmes, who received a PhD in Statistics in 1981 from the University of California at Berkeley, worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc. from 2000 to 2002. HNC, known as a "neural network" company, and DARPA, beginning in 1998, have worked on developing "cortronic neural networks," which would allow machines to interpret aural and visual stimuli to think like humans. The cortronic concept was developed by HNC Software's chief scientist and co-founder, Robert Hecht-Nielsen. HNC merged with the Minneapolis-based Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), a computer analysis and decision-making company. Robert Holmes continues to work at FICO.
It has also emerged that Holmes, when he was 20, worked as a camp counselor at Camp Max Straus of the Jewish Big Brothers and Sister of Los Angeles. According to the Jewish Journal, among other tasks, Holmes helped to teach boys between the ages of 7 to 10 archery. In another unusual detail, the car Holmes used to drive to the Aurora movie theater had Tennessee plates. Holmes is originally from San Diego.
James Holmes is the grandson of Lt. Col. Robert Holmes, one of the first Turkish language graduates of the Army Language School, later the Defense Language Institute, in Monterey, California. Graduating from the Turkish language class in 1948, Holmes spent a career in the Army, which likely included more than a few intelligence-related assignments. Typically, U.S. military officers conversant in Turkish served with either the Defense Intelligence Agency or the Central Intelligence Agency at either the U.S. embassy in Ankara or the Consulate General in Istanbul, or both.
Terrence Sejnowski, the Francis Crick Professor at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies and the director of the Computational Neurobiology Laboratory, in an interview with Cognitive Science Online in 2008, had the following comment about recent studies of the human brain: "Alan Newell [cognitive psychology researcher at the intelligence community-linked RAND Corporation] once said that when AI [artificial intelligence] was founded not enough was known about the brain to be of any help and in the early 1980s, symbol processing was the only game in town. That has changed and we now know a lot about the brain, perhaps more than we need to know [emphasis added]."
More than we need to know!
The links between the younger and elder Holmes and U.S. government research on creating super-soldiers, human brain-machine interfaces, and human-like robots beg the question: "Was James Holmes engaged in a real-life Jason Bourne TREADSTONE project that broke down and resulted in deadly consequences in Aurora, Colorado?" In any event, if the Batman movies are now serving as a newer version of J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" subliminal messaging triggering mechanism, -- Salinger's novel was of interest to a number of American political assassins -- keep in mind that August 10 is the opening date of The Bourne Legacy. It may be wise to skip that film in the theater for a while.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Reminds me for some reason of the Robert Kennedy assassination and the
1. professional team of technicians
2. hypnotised useful idiot patsy to leave at the scene
Woman In The Polka Dot Dress

I feel it is very much within the Manchurian Candidate zone. And the family connections to DARPA is highly reminiscent of the Hinkley assassination attempt on Reagan.... where it turned out that Hinkley's father was close friends with ex-CIA chief GWHB (who was vice-president at the time)... (see http://www.hereinreality.com/hinckley.html for more speculation).

Holmes looked drugged when he appeared in court the other day...
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Sirhan Sirhan hypnotised and pre-programmed as I remember?
With - accomplice(s).
Funnily enough there has been a development in that story too. Will post on RFK thread.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of fire exit doors etc are alarmed to prevent just what this guy is supposed to have done.

Given the huge levels of security in US following 9/11 you would have thought that gun, ammo, dodgy substance sellers would all be monitored and trigger alarm bells. Do they not have some form of gun control like gotta show who you are.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
A lot of fire exit doors etc are alarmed to prevent just what this guy is supposed to have done.

Given the huge levels of security in US following 9/11 you would have thought that gun, ammo, dodgy substance sellers would all be monitored and trigger alarm bells. Do they not have some form of gun control like gotta show who you are.

There is some gun control and perception management, which is why he or they got away with it, or they would have been shot themselves as people would have been able to defend themselves and would also act as a deterrent.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another angle is people who knew him said he was stony broke.
So where did he get the dosh to buy top notch guns and ammo?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2012/07/21/special-front-si ght-blog-gun-free-zones-are-killing-us/
Here is just one of hundreds of such examples. You likely never saw this last week in your newspapers or on your local news because a responsible, armed, trained citizen was present and took care of the threat immediately. As a result it was a “non story” for the media. No blood, no tears, no wailing families who lost loved ones, no reason for reporters to look sad and reflective as they describe the carnage as many ways as they possible can for days and days, while playing the scene of the mass murder over and over and over again.

Nope, there was no tragedy here. Just one responsible citizen with a gun taking care of a social problem and saving everyone around him BECAUSE HE WAS ARMED!

Make sure EVERYONE sees this…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YTct7OB_n78#!
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Another angle is people who knew him said he was stony broke.
So where did he get the dosh to buy top notch guns and ammo?

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/colorado-shooter-was-cam p-counselor-for-jewish-big-brothers-and-sisters/2012/07/21/

Quote:
worked as a camp counselor in Los Angeles County in 2008 that was run by Jewish Big Brothers and Sisters (JBBBS), the group’s CEO told NBC4 on Saturday.

James Holmes, 24, worked as cabin counselor at Camp Max Straus in the summer of 2008, according to Randy Schwab, the CEO of Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story gets very strange...

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/denver-massacre-story-changes. html

Quote:
Yesterday I wrote about a ludicrous new narrative coming out of Fox “News” which claimed that they now had what amounts to a “stick figure drawing confession” from James Holmes, conveniently sent by him prior to the shooting. The narrative has been fixed, the story massaged. The problematic aspects of the story have been weeded out by those in control of the public image of this case...

“Among the images shown in the spiral-bound notebook’s pages were gun-wielding stick figures blowing away other stick figures” Fox News

The story centered around a professor at the nearby university contacting the FBI and telling them he thought he had a package that had been sent to him by the shooter. They went there and the package was not sent by the shooter so for some reason they searched the campus post office and found that there was indeed a package which had been there since July 12th that WAS sent by the shooter.

The source said police and FBI agents were called to the University of Colorado Anschutz medical campus in Aurora on Monday morning after the psychiatrist, who is also a professor at the school, reported receiving a package believed to be from the suspect. Although that package turned out to be from someone else and harmless, a search of the Campus Services’ mailroom turned up another package sent to the psychiatrist with Holmes’ name in the return address, the source told FoxNews.com.” Fox News

According to the Fox “News” article, that package was a nifty little bit of evidence showing that Holmes had drawn little stick figure illustrations of what he intended to do. Can’t ask for a more damning bit of evidence than that can you?
I pointed out the absolutely ridiculous nature of narrative in an article called Aurora Massacre: Stick Figures!? You’ve Gotta be F*cking Kidding Me. But then I also pointed out as well that if this were the case and the “evidence” was supposedly there since July 12th, then the post office and or the university would be sued til the end of time. Had they done their jobs, this entire thing would have been avoided.

“… the parcel may have sat unopened in a mailroom for up to a week before its discovery Monday, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com.” Fox News

The story was carried by other “news” agencies like the Huffington Post complete with the “stick figures” and the mistaken package storyline.
But then the story has changed considerably.
NBC “News” ran a story last night on their prime time show in which they make mention early on of the “writings’ of Holmes in the spiral notebook.

Gone – is any mention of the stick figure drawings.
Gone – is any mention of the professor calling the FBI and telling them he had a package from Holmes.
Gone – is the story of the mistaken package and then the real package.
Fixed – is the narrative that the package sat there for a long time before being “discovered” by the feds (no lawsuits now)
Fixed – is the narrative of how they found out about it in the first place (the “uncooperative” Holmes who has not confessed, told them about the confession stick figures just like the “uncooperative” Holmes warned the cops about the traps he set for the cops)

The new narrative directly conveniently addresses several problems of the first in that it was extremely implausible that some professor would mistake one package as being from a suspected mass murdered just to have another coincidentally waiting to be discovered that was from him or the fact that someone was going to be sued and as it turns out, the campus post office isn’t attached to the USPS. These are problems. That says nothing of the ridiculous “stick figure confession’ aspect of the whole thing.
But let’s think about this for a second: uncooperative Holmes not only saved officer’s lives by warning them of the traps, but he also made the entire case for the prosecution. How much more “cooperation” do they want?

Lots of links to other bloggers that scoff at Holmes ability to choose the right place park, his out-of-state plates on his car, smashed window of his car, his cooperation with the Police regarding the sketchbook confession and boobytrapped apartment (yet he was called "uncooperative"), his TWO flatmates... on and on and on. I don't even think Holmes was the guy that pulled the trigger any more. He's just a clean-slate patsy - the clean slate being important to drag in the most draconian gun laws... Rolling Eyes
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of the Bryant event in Port Arthur, Tasmania - suspect would not have the equipment or the ability to commit the massacre.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knife attack in in Salt Lake City store, stopped by gun-carrying citizen:

http://12160.info/group/gunsandtactics/forum/topic/show?id=2649739%3AT opic%3A931827&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And 'InfoWars': gun confiscation imminent:

http://www.2ndamendmenttv.com/videos/gun-rights-news/un-gun-grab-follo ws-us-state-department-plan.html

Further pointers to 'Batman' shooting being 'arranged' by the NWO.

And more!!: Breaking news of police foiling mass shooting in Maryland:

http://rt.com/usa/news/police-thwart-mass-maryland-250/

Again, fits the 'gun-snatch' agenda.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still on the 'gun-grabbing': Alex Jones on steroids:

http://12160.info/profiles/blog/show?id=2649739:BlogPost:931483&xgs=1& xg_source=msg_share_post

http://www.infowars.com/foreign-troops-to-confiscate-american-guns-und er-un-treaty/

And Aurora Police Chief was Giuliani's NYPD Intelligence Chief!!!:
http://12160.info/forum/topic/show?id=2649739:Topic:931522&xgs=1&xg_so urce=msg_share_topic

And more from the same site:

Submitted byDaily Paul Liberty Forum

As they say, "If you want the truth read the comments section."

An article on Bloomberg titled, "How to Break NRA’s Grip on Politics: Michael R. Bloomberg".
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-26/how-to-break-nra-s-...
(Michael R. Bloomberg is mayor of New York, co-founder and co-chairman of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, and founder and majority owner of Bloomberg News parent Bloomberg LP.)

But here's the golden nugget in the comment section;

Lee
"What are the odds:
- "Gun Ban Bloomberg's" former head of NYC police Intelligence, Dan Oates, is chief of police for little Aurora Colorado.
- Chief Oates has a perfect gun ban shooting in his town. His town out of all the towns in the country.
- The shooting happens just before voting on ratification of a UN gun ban treaty.
- The alarm on the fire door didn't work and the shooter was able to re-enter that way.
- Reportedly there were 6 armed policemen at the main entrance for crowd control, yet nothing is said about them or how they responded."

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two gas masks...

See map of crime scene... gas mask on corner, well away from parked car and theatre number 8 and the exit Holmes is said to have used...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/aurora-colorado-th eater-shooting/

While this report, apparently picked from police voice communication, indicates that Holmes was in car, drugged and wearing gas mask, with guns in the car.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/aurora-massacre-is-that-the -dude-in-the-white-car-nearby

The police apparently smashed the window of the car...

This all points to one or more accomplices. This is such a badly staged false flag... it's like the NWO don't even care about about the sloppiness of their events since they control the mass media so well they can say "black is white" without any backlash! Rolling Eyes
Sabrewolf
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: "False Flag" Aurora, CO. shooting Reply with quote

Theater Shooting in Aurora Colorado Screams ‘False Flag’
Posted on July 21, 2012 by Henry Shivley

Twelve people were killed and fifty-nine wounded at Friday morning’s midnight opening for the newest Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado by 24 year-old James Holmes, the accused gunman. It is being reported that Holmes kicked in an emergency exit door at the theater (not bloody likely), threw in tear gas canisters and started shooting. Afterwards, he simply laid down his weapons and surrendered.

There is every indication that Holmes is a CIA mind control subject that was simply carrying out his programming. MK-Ultra is not a theory, it is a fact and the mind altering drugs used to assist in the effect are now being handed out for every ailment by doctors across our country like candy at a parade. Of course the school shooting in Columbine and the American flag were brought up front and center as a part of the propaganda blitz following the shooting.

For we in the know, this operation and its purpose is blatant as Obama stands poised to sign the UN Small Arms Treaty on the 27th of this month. The international soviet socialists who want the American people disarmed jumped on the scene to begin their attack on our 2nd Amendment immediately following the shooting. But you know what? This is not going to work.

When the majority of we the people were still living securely with jobs, homes, and a hope for the future, it was an easy task to pull off a shooting and start the chants for gun control. Not now, as most of us are in survival mode and have been literally waiting for a false flag like this shooting to occur.

Our hearts go out to the victims but the cold hard truth is that with zero restriction on our 2nd Amendment, every adult in that theater would have had the absolute right to be armed and to defend themselves and their children. Bottom line, the dead and wounded would have been far less had the 2nd Amendment been absolute in Aurora, Colorado as our founding fathers intended.

As we all have noticed, the propaganda for the false flag in Colorado is being run simultaneously with the propaganda for the false flag bus bombing in Israel, wherein a young male Caucasian, carrying a false ID for the State of Michigan is accused of blowing himself up in a terrorist attack, which was immediately blamed on Iran.

If you look at this fellow you see he was not only incarcerated at Guantanamo, but has traveled freely all over the world in spite of the fact that he had been incarcerated at Guantanamo. You will hear no one in the mainstream addressing the question as to how he financed his escapades. Another good thing about a suicide bomber is that you will never hear the other side of the story. And does not the survival of the false ID bring up distant memories of the passports that survived the planes crashing into the World Trade Center, even though the black box flight recorders did not?

Friday’s attack by a lunatic in a theater in Colorado is a bad thing, but no worse than the 1993 attack by lunatics at Waco, Texas, killing seventy-four men, women, and children.

The reality is we the American people of the American race, more now than ever, need our 2nd Amendment right to own and possess our weapons, at all times and in all venues, as we cannot know from what direction the next lunatic or lunatics will strike. And to clarify, this includes lunatics in plain clothes and those wearing uniforms.

God bless this Republic, death to the international corporate mafia, we shall prevail.

The Aurora, Colorado theater shooting has the Illuminati's finger-prints all over it.

The incident at Aurora, Colorado is the classic Problem - Reaction - Solution situation. The "Power's That Be" (the Illuminati) see a problem that would cause problems for their agenda to move forward (guns), they create a reaction to get what they want (The Aurora CO. theater shooting) and when people are afraid and looking for answers they offer a solution (tougher gun laws).

The PTB has been yearning to rip up and destroy the 2nd Amendment making it easier for them to take over and control Americans even more.

QUESTION EVERYTHING
SEEK THE TRUTH
RESIST THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Last edited by Sabrewolf on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Holmes is just a patsy - found drugged in the car - I don't even think he even did the shooting... the mask found at the other end of the cinema complex indicates the killer got clean away.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/

Quote:
Talk about trying someone in the press. (News Reporter) claims it ain’t a “whodunit” mystery but rather a question of whether or not Holmes is clinically insane. Well, I beg to differ… if he was passed out cold when the cops found him and they needed a spine board to move him, and there’s that extra gas mask sitting way over next to the main street, I would say it is kinda a whodunit mystery, isn’t it?
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Clearest evidence that there was an accomplice...

Of course that MSNBC clip has been taken down Rolling Eyes

Meanwhile, summary of "reliable" information...

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/aurora-massacre-mayor-steve -hogan-there-is-something-is-very-seriously-wrong-here/

Quote:
... the story can be summed up this way…

that there were two gas masks taken into evidence and that one of them was 60 yards away in an area Holmes was never supposed to have been…
that Holmes was drugged up when they found him inside the car (not coming out of the theater as early reports indicated)
that Holmes was so drugged they couldn’t even take his mug shot booking photo for 3 days
that Holmes was so out of it when they found him they didn’t need to shoot him and they may have ordered a spine board to transport him to the police station because he couldn’t walk
the explanation of the disclosure of the so-called “stick figure drawing confession” changed 3 times and in the end the prosecution wondered how the media claimed they knew what was in the package before investigators even opened it
the fact that according to police transcripts and early reports to the press claimed they had one suspect in custody (drugged up Holmes) and one suspect still on the loose
that on July 20th (the day of the shooting) Mayor Bloomberg’s police commissioner Ray Kelly stated that Holmes claimed to be “the Joker” when arrested when in fact, he said nothing of the sort. Bloomberg has been using this case ever since to push for stricter gun control legislation across the country.
that ABC News deliberately misrepresented the statement by Holmes’ mother in order to implicate him as the shooter
extreme secrecy in which the case is being handled
the fact that his parents hired a lawyer to look after their interests in this case, but leave James with a public defender
the fact that James Holmes was not just normal, but exceptional...

Quote:
...When [Holmes] applied to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign neuroscience program they wanted him so badly they waved tuition and fees and offered him a yearly paycheck of $22,660 just to attend their school!

Some confused timing here:

Link

12.37 Gunman starts shooting.
12.38 "hundreds" of 911 calls
12.42 Police arrive. Gunman still inside and still shooting.
12.46 Holmes arrested "outside" by the exit. (Yet later reports say he was in a car - apparently drugged - so much for adrenaline)
12.55 this time displayed on youtube clip - but not explained

Last edited by scienceplease 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corbin Dates sticks to his story...

Link
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nurse Jenny Gallagher who "saw everything" at Aurora hospital found dead:

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPuawmh9mk

http://www.theendrun.com/batman-shooting-nurse-jenny-gallagher-dead-at -46-alleged-drowning

Jenny Gallagher, a nurse who treated victims of the highly suspicious “Batman” shooting in Aurora, Colorado last month, is dead at age 46. The reported cause of death: drowning.

“She worked the morning after the Batman massacre in a very busy unit of the hospital — so she saw everything really, some really bad injuries,” her husband Greg reportedly told Ireland’s Herald earlier today.

The mass-shooting, which left 12 dead and 58 more injured at a midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises at Century theater, is widely suspected to have been a black operation (akin to Columbine or the Sikh Temple shooting) based on the available evidence, numerous inconsistencies and implausibilities in the “official story”, the timing, and the way the event has been framed (some would say exploited) by certain powerful interests in the media and political arena. See for example…

Obama Seeks US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty, Susanne Posel (July 16)
Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged, Natural News (July 20)
James Holmes Batman shooting to justify UN small arms treaty gun grab?, Mike Adams (July 21)
Eyewitness: Second Shooter in Batman Massacre, YouTube, (July 21)
Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater, CNN/PrisonPlanet.com (July 22)
Colorado University Had Identical Drill On Same Day As ‘Batman’ Massacre, Paul Joseph Watson (July 23)
Shooter James Holmes and DARPA Weird Science, Kurt Nimmo/Wayne Madsen (July 24)
Fox News Channel Questions Narrative Of ‘Batman’ Massacre, Infowars/WXIX-Fox19 (July 25)
Gun Owners of America President Larry Pratt: Batman Shooting Could be Staged (July 27)
James Holmes Is Behaving Like Sirhan Sirhan, Paul Joseph Watson, (July 27)
Why Are Republicans Calling To Disarm The American People?, Paul Joseph Watson, (July 30)
The Batman op expands: you shot those people, Jon Rappoport (Aug 3)

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hadn't seen this... backs up drugs and patsy theory:

http://now.msn.com/accused-aurora-killer-says-he-has-amnesia

Quote:
Accused mass murderer James Holmes is now saying he doesn’t know what he did to end up behind bars. “He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail,” a detention center worker told the New York Daily News. “He asked, ‘Why am I here?’” The jail worker said everyone thinks he’s faking it and “needs to save his act for the jury.”

Indeed why would an intelligent man not save such a story for the jury (unless it was true).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: