FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC7 was the actual intended target of flight 93?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humanoid
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: WTC7 was the actual intended target of flight 93? Reply with quote

Most people don’t know that WTC7 building has already been rebuilt! This may very well be because those involved did not want to draw attention to this building!

http://www.wtc.com/inner_page.aspx?id=11

It is equally vital to ask these questions: if construction of the new WTC7 was started in 2002 and completed in May of 2006, “when was the replacement building originally planned?” How long does it take to draw up the plans and actually build a 52 story building, especially in the footprint of damage done on 9/11? How long does it take to prepare for this kind of construction from the time you decide to build?

http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=573
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How long does it take to prepare for this kind of construction from the time you decide to build?

A year or less does seem a bıt quıck

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Quote:
How long does it take to prepare for this kind of construction from the time you decide to build?

We are talking about replacing vital infrastructure in one of the most prestigious cities on the planet - however, you are basing anticipated timescales on the output of your local county council planning office, and this is totally incongruous with the reality of a project costing 700 MILLION.

The first ten floors of the new WTC7 house the electrical substation needed to supply lower Manhattan - why would they sit on their hands?

Top flight architects knocking together plans for a tried and tested building design - why is a year too quick? I keep reading it, but there is never any offered justification.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
why would they sit on their hands?

Because the official enquiry as yet cannot explain why building 7 fell and describes its location (over an electrical sub station) as unusual, perhaps contributing to its instability. Until a thorough investigation could explain why it was so vulnerable surely there should not have been a replacement. Unless of course they all know it was in fact an exceptionally strong building as has been described in other posts/links on this forum and it only collapsed because it was blown up.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
why would they sit on their hands?

Because the official enquiry as yet cannot explain why building 7 fell and describes its location (over an electrical sub station) as unusual, perhaps contributing to its instability. Until a thorough investigation could explain why it was so vulnerable surely there should not have been a replacement. Unless of course they all know it was in fact an exceptionally strong building as has been described in other posts/links on this forum and it only collapsed because it was blown up.

Nope, don't see the logic of that at all. The original WTC7 had collapsed and the debris cleared, all that was left was a big empty space. Any subsequent investigation has no impact or relevance to a replacement building whatsoever UNLESS the replacement is identical in every respect.

The new WTC7 has 2-foot thick reinforced-concrete and fireproofed elevator and stairway access shafts, whereas the original building used only drywall to line these shafts. Steel columns are encased in much thicker fire protection - the building being promoted as the safest skyscraper in America. It is the prototype for new high-rise construction, so what is the connection to the old building or the benefits of waiting as there is no evidence to suggest the underlying caisson was in any way integral or responsible for the collapse of the original?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a dimboid layman's point of view and knowing a tinsy winsy bit about building regulations I would have thought that the, as yet, unexplained destruction of a building like WTC7 would have had a crucial impact on the proposed designs of all future steel framed buildings.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. If it was not the structure (the type of which is proven NOT to collapse by fire) then it must have been the geology or something associated with the terrain such as the subway system or the effect of the water table. Any such investigation? I doubt it - why bother when they know it was blown up.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this rhetoric about building regulations is a complete misnomer.

When the Comet aircraft started to crash, they didn't ground every type of plane until the problem was identified. The replacement WTC7 is not a carbon copy plus, and most importantly, WTC7 did not simply collapse for no reason, in other words the design alone is not being questioned.

There was a fire and a percentage was destroyed by falling masonry. This is therefore not just a case of poor architectural design accounting solely for the collapse - there is no question whatsoever that the basic design of the building alone is responsible for it falling down. It was a combination of factors, otherwise, every tall similar building would be subject to scrutiny.

There is only so much that can be built into a building's design in anticipation that it is going to be partially demolished by an explosion or falling masonry and a fire.

Perhaps Mr Gobell can elaborate further on his spartan knowledge of American building regulations as they relate to collapse as a result of fire/other ancillary damage and the impact on subsequent replacement structures of a more robust construction?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
rodin wrote:
Quote:

We are talking about replacing vital infrastructure in one of the most prestigious cities on the planet - however, you are basing anticipated timescales on the output of your local county council planning office, and this is totally incongruous with the reality of a project costing 700 MILLION.

The first ten floors of the new WTC7 house the electrical substation needed to supply lower Manhattan - why would they sit on their hands?

Top flight architects knocking together plans for a tried and tested building design - why is a year too quick? I keep reading it, but there is never any offered justification.

For one I really was musıng hence 'seem'. I have no defınıtıve thoughts on the matter. It would be ınterestıng to see ıf archıtects were hıred pre 911 I suppose but then they would just say ıt was due to be replaced

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I suppose but then they would just say ıt was due to be replaced

This would be highly unusual as it only opened in 1987.

I must point out that I have no definitive view either, however I just don't see why a year is particularly fast when planning such a relatively simple structure? All the debacle above is just another smoking gun quest that has no real basis other than the usual speculation.

Pointless.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele. I have no knowledge of US Building Regs. nor do I need any.

A basic understanding of how the system works in this country is enough to inform me and leads to an educated guess that structural failure of any kind needs to be investigated and understood and lessons learned fed back into future building design and safety standards.

That is my understanding of how the system works.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
All the debacle above is just another smoking gun quest that has no real basis other than the usual speculation.

Pointless.

So tell me tele

What is it that you use to convince yourself or others that 9/11 needs reinvestigation that isn't what you call speculation? What is your smoking gun and can I see a reference to it?

You see I can't help noticing that whilst occasionally you post the odd nugget, your posts are more often than not critical of others and others pov. Not very conducive for a positive atmosphere wouldn't you say?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
All the debacle above is just another smoking gun quest that has no real basis other than the usual speculation.

Pointless.

So tell me tele

What is it that you use to convince yourself or others that 9/11 needs reinvestigation that isn't what you call speculation? What is your smoking gun and can I see a reference to it?

You see I can't help noticing that whilst occasionally you post the odd nugget, your posts are more often than not critical of others and others pov. Not very conducive for a positive atmosphere wouldn't you say?

By 'speculation', I was pointedly referencing the 'one year seems too quick' for WTC7 to be planned and started. This did not spill over into other areas of 9/11. No-one gives any real indication as to why 12 months is 'too quick' other than it 'seems' too fast.

Yes, I am the first to admit I am not the easiest to pin down with regard to definitive views. This is for a combination of factors.

I can see that many areas of 9/11 are open to question and obviously would benefit from reinvestigation, but I have seen so many people jump on an aspect of the 9/11 subject and all of a sudden they are convinced it is 'gospel' based on the shakiest of premises.

From my previous work background, I learnt that only the strongest cast-iron case had the slightest opportunity of successful prosecution and it is this very reason I never every jump on a 'theory' however watertight it may first appear.

I have always found that questioning from as many angles as possible gives the best cross-section of opinion although this could be (mis)construed as devil's advocation, it isn't intentional and I never deliberately set out to confuse as to my loyalties or intent. This is just me and my baggage.

This often presents me with the problem of wishing to pose a question that will obviously be 'less than conducive to a positive atmosphere', but on several occasions, dedicated truthers have been swayed to a different view by my posing a query from an unexpected perspective. The same being true for me, my view has subsequently been altered too.

In our quest for truth, some things are blatantly apparent, whilst others remain carefully hidden and there are many ways of revealing that truth, some more agreeable than others. I have found that a combination of approaches is the best and most revealing recipe for my own personal level of understanding and this in no way should be confused with anything other than having the best interests of The Movement at heart.

My smoking gun/s?;

Hijackers with boxcutters achieving what they are supposed to have done. Three steel framed buildings collapsing on the same day, plus speed of collapse. Pentagon hole and lack of aircraft wreckage. However, out of everything, Lloyd England's cab story I find totally unbelievable and it was that which switched me on to 9/11 being a complete fabrication.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: