FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to the cannabis thread?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: What happened to the cannabis thread? Reply with quote

Who deleted it?

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know, not me. But it is safe to say that it would have been removed due to it being off topic. Once the forum is reworked there will be a section where this and any other subject can be discussed. I'm pushing for these changes to happen asap but in the meantime you will have to be patient. The other feature will be a dustbin where users will be able to view locked threads and see the reason why a moderator decided to do so

BTW I removed your previous thread asking this same question because whilst discussion of the general moderation policy on the forum is fine (see suggestions section) specific individual moderator decisions should be discussed by PM. Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: