FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need I say more... other than "Toe the line or be BANNN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Need I say more... other than "Toe the line or be BANNN Reply with quote

So Tony Gosling wants to act like Himmler?

I will go elsewhere.

Ps. Tony... I have been suprisingly Pm'ed by many members of this forum, noting their particular concerns about your moderation. (Motive does not even come into it!)

If you are going to act like Hitler... Then I will treat you as such... that is to say, simply to walk away and not give you the time of day.

Ps.... Have fun with your "Banning" Rolling Eyes of me!... coz I am already out of here!

Peace and truth! and see you over at http://www.911movement.org/

...Last one out turn out the light's!!!!

Catcha

Bongo!
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo

Can you be a little more specific here?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bongo

Firstly please bring your concerns regarding Tony's moderation to the attention of other moderators by PM rather than starting endless threads stating the same thing.

I am aware that some users have been unhappy by Tony's practice of editting content and I understand these concerns. My understanding is that any editting should now only occur with the prior consent of the user involved.

The moderation team will discuss this and respond hopefully clarifying the role of the moderators, although as JHR says we needs specifics in order to respond. Please PM me with this.

If an apology is called for we will issue it. I'm happy to involve you (and others if they wish) in these discussions (which will be by email) although these discussions will need to focus on the issues and avoid emotive language such as Himmler.

In the meantime please restrain from starting further threads on this.

I will now lock this thread.

Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: