FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chemical attack test for the Tube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Chemical attack test for the Tube Reply with quote

Chemical attack test for the Tube

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6454075.stm

Emergency services have previously carried out tests on the Tube.

The government is to carry out tests to see how toxic substances would spread if used by terrorists on the Tube.

A harmless chemical - sulphur hexafluoride - will be used to monitor airflows at north-west London's St John's Wood London Underground station.

Services will run as normal on the two Sundays chosen for the tests, 25 March and 1 April.

Scientists from the Ministry of Defence will be in charge of the tests, which they say pose no safety risks.

It is not a reaction to any threat increase or a measure to enhance security at this or any other station

It follows trials on both the Tube and at mainline train stations of passenger screening, with people volunteering to take part.

The first trial of passenger screening technology took place at Paddington station in west London in January 2006 and was followed by further trials at Canary Wharf and Greenford Tube stations.

Trials also took place last August to test the practicalities of deploying portable vehicle access control barriers at major entry points at Waterloo and Victoria stations in London.

Announcing the St John's Wood tests, Transport Secretary Douglas Alexander said: "The purpose of the study is to gather data within a genuine rail environment.

"It is not a reaction to any threat increase or a measure to enhance security at this or any other station.

"All the data and feedback gained will merely help to inform future decisions."

Mr Alexander said the public understood providing airport-style security on open systems such as the rail and Tube networks was unworkable and that no single security measure was either foolproof or capable of mitigating every threat.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been two previous incidents where posion gas has been released. Both incidents used Sarin gas.

The first was in Matsumoto, Japan on 27.6.94 and the second was in the Tokyo subway on 20.3.95

The second gas test at St Johns Wood scheduled for 1.4.2007 is exactly 666 weeks after the first Sarin attack in Matsumoto.

An unintended coincidence no doubt.

Related: Mysterious Gas Smells in Manhattan

The widely reported, yet still unexplained Manhattan incident on 8.1.2007 came 9 months 11 years and 19 days after the Tokyo subway incident.

Again, a simple, unintended coincidence.

The London gas tests were first reported by the BBC on 15.3.2007 but have been officially announced all over the news today, 19.3.2007 - 77 full days into the year.

The first test scheduled for 25.3.2007 is the 77th day since the Manhattan incident.

Another, simple, unintended coincidence. Absolutely.

London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

April Fools day!!!

So how many of us are going to demonstrate outside St. Johns Wood tube station on the day? I'm up for it.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test is the new word for "exercise" is it? <sniffs the air>
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This April fools day marks Bliar's 9th year and 11th month since being elected.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gobell you are obsessed with numbers aren't you?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All over the news today is the apparent Hegelian disaster announced by the Home Office Identity & Passport Service that they have somehow magically calculated that they have issued over 10,000 passports to fraudulent applicants in the year to September 2006.

Quite how they can know which is fraudulent is beyond me and if they now know they are fraudulent then how come they didn't know at the time?

What do they do after catching the final post ? Do the checking they should have done and wait six months to announce it ?

Nonetheless, they chose today to release their report 20.3.2007

Notes to sceptics: I didn't choose today. They did.

The IPS came into being on April fools day last year, the day after the Identity Cards Act 2006 received Royal Assent on 30.3.2006.

Today's IPS announcement, almost 6 months after the 12 month period ended to September 2006 comes 11 months and 19 days after the IPS was founded.

In the many media reports about this classic false problem initiation they state that among the 10,000 plus fraudulent issues were two to known terrorists. One, an unnamed Moroccan who was found guilty of the Casablanca bombing of 16.5.2003.

All 87 defendants in the Casablanca case were convicted on 19.8.2003 - the 30th day of their trial which marked the 33rd week of the year and was 3 months and 3 weeks after the bombs went off and was 1 day and 19 weeks before the end of the year.

The only named terrorist in today's reports about the supposed 10,000 dodgy passports was old Mr Al Q UK himself, Dhiren Barot who was convicted for the "dirty smoke detector" bomb and "gas limos" project as a result of finally pleading guilty after 800 days in custody on 12.10.2006 - 9 months and 11 days into the year.

Now, out of all the terrorists and criminals they could have quoted as having a dodgy passport or two, why did they choose to name Dhiren Barot today do you think ?

Was it because his conviction provides another worrying reminder of the threat we all face if we don't have biometric passports and ID cards ?

Why Dhiren Barot ? Why today ?

Dhiren Barot was convicted and sentenced on 7.11.2006 and today, for the first time to my knowledge, it is being alleged that he held 7 passports.

Today's announcement of his alleged multitudinous identities comes 1 day and 19 weeks into his sentence.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird,

When I was on Paddington District/Circle line station last week there was a woman on the opposite platform squatting down and fiddling with a bag but, I kid you not, it was hissing loudly! Nobody in the station seemed to take a blind bit of notice of her as this went on for several minutes. I was rather glad when my train came and whisked me away and she was still fiddling as we sped off.

The moral to this tale - carry a video phone or video camera with you everywhere.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well? Where is your photo of this woman? Very Happy
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mick,
Read what I said again - you've missed the point spectacularly. But I suppose it might be possible to put in a CCTV request under the data protection act?

London Mick wrote:
Well? Where is your photo of this woman? Very Happy

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are your predictions Mark? There at least seems to be some form of system!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not in a position to make predictions.

I am trying to raise awareness that the 911 and 119 motifs, among others, are being used extensively.

I don't know why this is.

911 is the 156th Prime.

119 has only one factor = 17 x 7

There is a link between 119 and 77 for example, as 77 in hexadecimal is 119

Another frequent number is 19 which is the eighth prime number. The sum of the first 8 primes is 77.

The only reason that I even looked at hex numbers was because I originally used a spreadsheet to record events. Spreadsheets and Project Management software internally convert dates to Julian Date Numbers since 1900.

The Julian Date Number for 11.9.2001 is 9119 in hex.

That may all be academic, again I don't know.

I have noticed patterns other than 119 occurring frequently such as 113 (30th Prime), 311 (64th Prime), 33, 333 and 3333.

I thought that people might be more open to recognising the 911 & 119 motifs so that is why I post about them.

Far more frequently though, especially in legislative and judicial cases, the 113, 311 and 33 patterns are used.

911 isn't always used directly as an "in your face number" either.

For example, if the dates 11th September (11.9) and 9th November (9.11) were to be used exclusively then that would only give the red team 2 days a year to do their stuff. Things would soon become very obvious even to the most disinterested.

Far more subtle is to use 911 derivatives.

For example:

Bali 1 - 12.10.2002 = 9 months and 11 days into the year. (For which Imam Samudra was sentenced to death for on 10.9.2003 = 333 days later)

Ditto for:

Brighton Bomb - 12.10.1984
OBL's Jihad the Ladenese Epistle published in Al Quds, London - 12.10.1996
USS Cole - 12.10.2000
Syrian Interior Minister Ghazi Kanaan "suicided" - 12.10.2005
Dhiren Barot - Guilty Plea - 12.10.2006

Cory Lidle plane crash in New York - 11.10.2006 = 9 months and 11th day of the year.

Iraq Invasion - 20.03.2003 9 months and 11 days until the end of the year.

Operation Bojinka ends - 22.01.1995 = 9 days and 11 months until the end of the year.

Ditto for the bombing in Jammu, Kashmir on 22.01.2002

OBL 9/11 Confession Video Discovered - 9.12.2001 - 9th day and 11 months into the year

Start of 1st Chechnyan War - 9.12.1994 - 9th day and 11 months into the year

Red Square Moscow National Hotel Bombing - 9.12.2001 - 9th day and 11 months into the year

Barry Seal murdered on 19.2.1996 = 1 month & 19th day of the year

Ditto for:

New Delhi train bomb on the Samjhauta Express - 19.2.2007
Thailand 3 bombs in Ru So district - 19.2.2007
Canadian Embassy in Paris, NCB package alert - 19.2.2007

G W Bush delivers "outrageous conspiracy theories speech" at UN on 10.11.2001 = 9 days and 11 months into the year.

Likewise for Litvinenko's deathbed radio interview to BBC Russian Service on 10.11.2006

Paris Square bombing on 3.9.1995 = 119 days before the end of the year.

Likewise for the train bomb at Kislovodsk, Russia on 3.9.2003

Similarly, the Russian Apartment bombings at Buinaksk in Dagestan on 4.9.1999, which prompted Putin to invade Chechnya again, was the 119th day before the end of the year.

That's not to say the 119 and 911 are not used as "in your face" dates - we all know 11.9.2001 was used.

9th November is also popular:

9.11.1989 = Berlin Wall re-opened
9.11.2001 = OBL 9/11 Confession Video allegedly made
9.11.2001 = OBL makes Nuclear Chem & Bio weapons claim in interview with the ubiquitous Hamid Mir in newspaper Ausuf Pak
9.11.2005 = Amman the Jordanian 9/11
9.11.2006 = Dame Eliza Mannigham-Buller delivers scene setting speech at St Mary's College warning of numerous Al Q plots in UK

One date I struggled with was last year's liquid bomb * at Heathrow on 10.8.2006

Until I realised that 9/11 was in fact 10 months and 8 days into the year, so perhaps this motif is also noteworthy.

It is also clear that the dates themselves are not the only motif. Equally important imo is the duration between dates.

One example, assuming you know the most obvious ones, is the 10.8 date with respect to London 7/7, the interval being, 1 year, 1 month and 3 days = 113

I interpret 113 and 311 as hidden 33's simply by multiplication. I may be wrong, but this could indicate the "executive" fingerprint as in the judicial and legislation examples often seen.

Another clue could be that 10.8.2006 was 111 months and 9 days since Bliar was first crowned on 1.5.1997

More tellingly perhaps is the 10.8 link to 21.7.2005 - an interval of 1 year and 19 days.

10.8.2006 also has a possible legislative link to the Terrorism Act 2006.

TACT 2006 became law on 30.3.2006 (33) - the 330th (33) day of Bliar's 3rd term and 9 months and 1 day before the year end.

10.8 was 1 day and 19th week of TACT 2006 becoming law.

Likewise for 7.7 and the Prevention of Terrorism Act 2005 wich received Royal Assent on 11.3.2005 (113). London 7.7 occurred on the 119th day of this new law.

You may have noticed there that TACT 2006 becoming law on 30.3.2006 followed PTACT 2005 on 11.3.2005 1 year and 19 days later.

Also, PTACT 2005 which replaced Part 4 of the Anti Terror Crime & Security Act 2001 which received Royal Assent on 14.12.2001 having been rushed through "executive style" only 3 months and 3 days after 9/11.

10.8 was the 9th week and 1 day of the Forest Gate raid on 2.6.2006 which in turn was 9 weeks and 1 day after TACT2006 became law.

The arrests in The Bridge to China Town Halal Chinese Restaurant in Borough Road, London and the Jameah Islameah School in Crowborough, East Sussex, on 1.9.2006 (19) came 9 days after a raid on a house in Elmfield Street, Cheetham Hill on 23.8.2006, 33 weeks and 3 full days into the year and 91 days after Forest Gate.

There are many, many more.

Recognising the not so obvious motifs in the dates themselves would be an excellent place to start if you want to be in the business of predicting likely dates for future events. Then, an understanding of the relationships between the event dates would inform your guesswork further.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted double post

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really dont see the logic behind all this numerology. you can find patterns like that anywhere if you look hard enough.

just makes us look a bit looney and detracts from the real stuff.

altho the 911 days between madrid and 911 i think is quite interesting

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may have a point there Tim.

Who knows if any of this means anything ?

It could be complete garbage. Dates of "events" might mean absolutely nothing. These events could just be all random and bear no relation to each other whatsoever, apart from the fact that each is being carried out by a tentacle of a global movement intent on changing the world.

Other than that obvious core association, you may be of the opinion that there is little merit in studying the dates of these events and their relationships to each other.

I don't profess to have any handle on what is valid and what is not. I present what I think might be interesting. If it isn't interesting to you then skip it. If you think it is in some way damaging to our cause then speak up and make your case, let's debate that.

What I do is record as many events that I consider to be pertinent as I can. I have routines that look for patterns, not very sophisticated as yet, but it takes the leg work out of doing it manually.

I wouldn't claim that the study of dates is numerology either.

As far as I'm aware, numerology is derived from gematria and extends into the kabbala and involves a numeric interpretation of the Hebrew alphabet.

Looking at dates, elapsed time and relationships is altogether different from converting letters to numbers.

So I don't accept the numerological tag at all, respectfully.

I started out with a simple premise.

That premise was that there is an on-going project of "terrorism".

Who is managing and actually doing the project for the moment matters not a jot.

If all of the "terrorist" events were perpetrated by the Blue Team then so be it. The fact that many of us suspect a Red Team, or even Red Teams 1, 2 & 3 for now, is besides the point.

The point is whoever is doing this stuff is running a project.

That much I'm sure we can agree on.

Once you start at that very simple to grasp beginning, I argue, again very simply, that the elements within any project are time driven. That is a simple fact too.

If I am interested in studying a project I am compelled to investigate each of the elements and milestones within that project and the timing of each component task. That is a crucial discipline incumbent within Project Management & Analysis.

Whatever way it is argued, whether a particular date interval "interests" you or not is irrelevant.

You are either interested in studying the entire project, it's critical path and component elements or not.

Standing back from the timeline and saying "oh that looks interesting but I think it's all hokum even though I haven't studied it" is an opinion nothing more.

I did not expect to see the patterns in related events that I do see. A scientific study would need to be conducted using other data sets comprised of unrelated events to see if similar patterns exist.

I have not done that study. I'm not even sure how to go about it scientifically.

If your gut feeling is that recurring numbers and patterns are to be expected anyway then that's fine. Maybe you could do the double blind placebo tests for me and prove that which you suspect is true.

Besides, even if studies on random data were to prove that similar patterns could occur, what would that prove other than similar patterns could occur ?

Would it prove that the perps are not using a timeline that incorprorates specific dates and time intervals ?

The initial "terrorism" project led me into other related projects such as legislative programs, criminal and judicial cases, often to set legal precedents following new laws.

That one area alone deserves microscopic examination. Our legal system rests on the rule of legal precedent. Laws passed are untested until they are successfully used to secure the desired judicial outcome and even then may have to withstand legal challenges such as appeals and reviews, as was the case with Part 4 of the Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001 which was thrown out by the Lords and replaced with the Prevention of Terrorism Act 2005 allowing Control Orders.

From an Hegelian perspective, a student would be duty bound to study the timeline of such precedent setting cases for example. What's the point of having the bang without the judicial buck ?

It is difficult to keep track of the myriad events including real terrorism, false flag or pseudo terrorism, related or pre-emptive political statements, announcements and decrees, laws, criminal prosecutions, judicial outcomes, appeals, judicial reviews, etc etc.

Just when I think I've just about got as much data as I thought there was to have, another bomb goes off, another group of arrestees pops up, or another statement is made or another law is passed or another person is murdered etc etc.

The project is on going, I am completely new to this and have only been seriously looking at it for about 9 months or so with a fleeting interest for a couple of years.

To appreciate the scenario all you have to do is imagine that you are managing a simple project - say moving house.

Think of all the things that need to be done by a certain date and how each of those tasks may have other dependent tasks that need to be done first. Each task is related to the overall goal and to each other in terms of timing.

You must get those things packed because the removal van is coming Monday. But to pack your things you need boxes which need to be ordered etc etc

Not very difficult to imagine, yet it is a project that has timing at it's core.

Timing is the glue that binds the project. It is that simple.

Now think about running a worldwide campaign of "terrorism", (false flag or real it matters not) to achieve some defined goal by a certain date. Think about the problems that need to be created to provoke the reaction to allow you to either provoke or usher in the screamed for solutions.

Think about the legislation that needs to be planned, the test cases that need to run through the courts. Think about contingencies for when things go wrong. Think about all of these things then write them down. Then plan them. Recruit your team, Red or Blue it matters not, then start scheduling. You'll soon realise that if you have no end date, no desired goal, your planning will continue until your pen runs out.

The point is, Project Management, almost exclusively works backwards from a desired outcome to the present. Not the other way around.

You know when you need to move home by, because your new job starts on 1st June. 1st June or thereabouts instantly becomes your end point by which all of your tasks must be complete.

I contend that the principle framework for what we have seen since 9/11 was not only put in place long before 9/11 and extends well into the future. I also contend that a project as vast as this needs planning, self evidently.

You'd be better off using some project management software wouldn't you ?

Who ever is doing all of this is irrelevant for this study. This study is trying to look at what has happened and what is still happening in terms of an overall project.

If I were managing this project I wouldn't leave things to chance. I'd need to know when an event is planned so that I know when to have all of the other tasks in place to support it.

If anyone thinks that there isn't a plan, that there isn't some project management underpinning all of this then make your case, let's debate it.

I repeat, it doesn't really matter if your think the perps are Red or Blue.

If you consider the "terrorist" events on their own, whoever is responsible must be working to a plan.

A project plan has to be SMART.

A project has tasks which also need to be SMART.

The SMART acronym is a well known and well practiced methodology within PM:

S pecific
M easurable
A chievable
R esults
T imed

It's the T bit that interests me. Timed. Timing. Timely.

I would argue it should at least arouse some degree of interest in all of us.

Dismissing this crucial aspect of the project, is, imo a monumental folly.

My interpretation of it's timing may also prove to be a monumental folly. Then again it may not.

Time will tell.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
altho the 911 days between madrid and 911 i think is quite interesting

That, I find very interesting.

Is "days" the only measurement that is of interest ? If so why ?

If it was 9 months and 11 days would that be of interest ?

What about 91 weeks and 1 day ?

Or 1 day and 19 weeks ?

Or 9 years, 1 month and 1 day ?

11th September 2001 has become known as 911 simply because of the US date format.

As a consequence everyone seems to be fixated on 911.

Well, if we write 11th September in the British date format it becomes 119

So, would it make sense to at least be open to the possibility that 911 might not even be the key pattern ?

It might be a key pattern but might not be THE key pattern.

119 might not be THE key pattern either but it might be a key pattern.

Maybe our brain cells have been burned with this 911 motif and we might do well to shake it's grasp a little.

I have felt compelled to post the 911 and 119 motifs simply for this reason.

I contend that if 9/11 had occurred in the UK we would know it as 11/9 and our interest would be then be aroused by the 119 motif.

Would this then mean that you would no longer find the 911 day interval between New York and Madrid, interesting ?

Would it mean that a 119 day interval between New York and Madrid would become interesting ?

We need to move beyond a single motif if we are to begin recognising other, more frequent patterns.

To illustrate this, try answering these questions:

Was Madrid 311 or 113 ?

Why have all the dates for the events been categorised in American date format ?

What date format do Islamic, fundamentalist, extremist, Jihadist, Al Qaedists use anyway ?

Now you have my point. Can we move on ?

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok . right.
first of yes, in many ways i see debate on this subject damaging to the movement. i think this should go in the 'controversial' section.

but you make some interesting points. maybe my definition of numerology is inaccurate, if it is i'm sorry, but you are presenting the relationship between numbers connected to dates in the gregorian calendar to mean something significant. and i think its unlikely that they do.

Would a 'terrorism project' require such precise arrangements which are within a specific 24 hours of our gregorian calendar?
Do other companies which interface with society plan events with such militantly precise mathematical time-based strategies?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
ok . right.
first of yes, in many ways i see debate on this subject damaging to the movement. i think this should go in the 'controversial' section.

Well you may be right. I happen to think that this is very important information. Let the debate happen. What are your reasons for the damaging epithet ?

If the mods want it moved - they have the power.

TimmyG wrote:
but you make some interesting points. maybe my definition of numerology is inaccurate, if it is i'm sorry, but you are presenting the relationship between numbers connected to dates in the gregorian calendar to mean something significant. and i think its unlikely that they do.

It's OK I'm not offended by the "numerological" tag I just don't think it's an appropriate tag. Raving date driven lunatic might be more apposite.

Why do you think it unlikely that dates and / or their relationships do not play a part in the overall project ?

TimmyG wrote:
Would a 'terrorism project' require such precise arrangements which are within a specific 24 hours of our gregorian calendar?

I dunno. I've never been a terrorist. I would imagine that whoever is tasked with doing the deed knows the date that they are going to do it don't you ?

The only question then is are they being directed by a management team ?

And, is that management team working to a timeline ?

TimmyG wrote:
Do other companies which interface with society plan events with such militantly precise mathematical time-based strategies?

In my experience absolutely. X needs to happen on day 3 of week 42 before Y can be put in place.

In the recent Bird Flu exercise for example, I doubt whether their Project Managers said "oh let's have a bird flu exercise sometime in January - you guys decide when"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: