FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Britain is now a one-party state - Peter Oborne, Daily Mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Britain is now a one-party state - Peter Oborne, Daily Mail Reply with quote

Britain is now a one-party state
Peter Oborne, Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/columnists.h tml?in_article_id=442885&in_page_id=1772&in_author_id=382

I don't normally read the Daily Mail but thanks to Mothers Day, I found this at my Mum's.
humanoid
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the uk has imo always been a one party state, i thought we all knew that..for all parties the strings are pulled by them hidden,and dont forget,they would NOT give us a "VOTE" if it was worth anything!...the whole planet is on one gigantic slide ...downwards..imo...the small voice of truth is slowly becoming meaningless..seems to me if you tell the truth,people think you are crazy.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I quite agree. The significance of the article is its appearance in the Daily Mail.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strewth in the Daily Mail,my bro reads this, maybe he'll wake up now.

All part of the ptb controlled awakening process,middle classes first mind.

I would be more impressed if it were splattered all over the Sun and Mirror!
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the death of politics. Blair destroyed the notion of politics being ideological because he wanted to give people what THEY wanted (often selfishly and in contradiction to one another) instead of creating policies around great ideas. Hence idealism went out of the window as politics descended into how to be popular in order to retain power. Focus groups. Focus groups. Focus groups. Forget about what is best for the country. Focus only on what individuals want (at least those most likely to vote for you). As his clone, Cameron is waiting in the wings to complete the double-act.

It's NOT a one-party state. That implies that a party still exists with an ideology to support and vote for. Rather, it's a no-party state now, as there is only a toilet tissue thickness of difference between the various choices, creating no real choice. No politics. Just two groups of people believing in more or less the same and wanting to grab power from the other so that they can feather their nests for a while. No more political beliefs. No more socially divisive issues. No more class war, as class is dead. Just a homogenous, dumbed-down plebs lacking real choice and led by opportunist politicians interested only in finding new ways of keeping the majority happy so that they get re-elected and continue feathering their nests. It used to be called democracy. It never really was, because the first-pass-the-post voting system could never elect a government that represented the majority of voters. But now that elections have degenerated into beauty contests, it's the face, stupid! So old-Etonion Cameron has to alter his hairline in order to attract more voters......
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a one party state in the 'Orwell'ian sense. Interesting choice of name for the eternal enemy, Blair chose.

Quote:
There occasions draw attention to one of the golden rules of politics: when MPs from different parties find themselves in agreement, they are almost always wrong.

Wrong for Britain. Right for the puppeteers.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Oborne wrote:
There occasions draw attention to one of the golden rules of politics: when MPs from different parties find themselves in agreement, they are almost always wrong.

Yes, that has to be the most memorable sentence from the whole piece.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: