FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions: main/home page index contents

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Suggestions: main/home page index contents Reply with quote

May I suggest the inclusion of the following additional sections on the main/home/index/contents page: -

1. news/headlines (eg. format/order similar to www.davidicke.com)

2. future diary/events dates (international, national and regional/local)

3. aim and objects/constitution/code of conduct (re non violence etc) for the UK 911 Truth campaign.

4. the regional/constituency groups and a contact
This would facilitate recruitment at a local level and hopefully encourage the setting up of further groups so that all UK constituency areas are eventually covered by pro active local 911 Truth groups. This could be expanded at a later date to facilitate communication/interaction/networking between groups so that limited resources are used to maximum effect with a united front. An update of the latest groups would be useful.

5. Learning/educational resource section; sources of reference: websites, books etc.
I can find no reference on the site to the outstanding book written by David
Ray Griffin “The New Pearl Harbour: Disturbing questions about the
Bush administration and 911” (updated 2nd edition), which I have just
thoroughly read whilst on holiday abroad! The bible for the cause IMHO!

The setting up of a top quality, professional and regularly updated website is a huge resource and milestone in communicating the message to the public that the official version of the events of 911 as told to us by the authorities and the press is a lie and in waking the public up to back the campaign’s objective to achieve a bona fide full independent and professional inquiry into revealing the truth of the events of 911.

May it go from strength to strength at least for the sake of those who lost their lives and their grieving families as well as the survivors whose health has been destroyed as a result of the events of 911.

The success of this campaign is the key to preventing our entry in an Orwellian fascist/big brother 1984 new world order state. IMO it is a battle we and our children cannot afford to lose.

I hope that you find my suggestions helpful and constructive.

Finally may I thank Jimmy Walter for the huge contribution he has made to the 911 Truth campaign to date. I was one of the Sedgefield activists and also attended the outstanding presentation made at Manchester Town Hall at the beginning of June. Lets hope that his contribution inspires and influences other UK business and wealthy people to do the same!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: