FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Talk Sport - 9/11 Panel Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Talk Sport - 9/11 Panel Discussion Reply with quote

Talk Sport - The panel

Having mulled over the three hours of 9/11 debate on the James Whale show last Thursday, there was one comment that left me absolutely flabbergasted. When discussing the Pentagon, Ian Henshall stated that he thought it most likely a Boeing 737 poughed into it!

My question to Mr. Henshall, 'What evidence, physical or otherwise, is available for scrutiny, which indicates that any kind of twin engined plane hit the Pentagon?' One hole - one power plant, surely?

The fact that the debate took place at all is significant and if Nick Pope is the best (and only) defendant of the OCT, that alone speaks volumes. Annie Machon was the strongest 9/11 panelist by far; presenting her points eloquently and pointedly. Ian Henshall lacked coherence & tended to waffle. Perhaps all the cans that could be heard being opened were taking toll! Tim Sparks (is that for real?) was only there to promote his investment in Loose Change - Final Cut. He was even beginning to p*ss off James Whale with his constant plugs. But if there was any doubt that Mr. Sparks was there for any other reason than capitalistic greed, despite repeating that Loose Change was the most downloaded film on Google Video, he had to once again plug his own pay-per-view website.

My recommendation ? Annie Machon to front 9/11 media opportunities in the UK. Way more measured and apparently less likely to succumb to the brain farts of her erstwhile partner.

Where was Calum Douglas? Unbelievable that this young man was not invited to participate.

Ian Henshall, stick to writing... or lay off the alcohol when you are on air!

Tim Sparks, thanks for financing the next edition of Loose Change, I hope you get a phenomenal return on your investment, if for no other reason than having the courage to support the project. You're gonna make big bucks I'm sure but much of it will be on the backs (and the wallets) of those folks who have been campaigning the at grass roots level. How about you recognise these efforts by making an appropriate donation to the UK 9/11 Campaign?

The Watcher
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: