FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CNN clip reports no evidence a plane crashed at the Pentagon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: CNN clip reports no evidence a plane crashed at the Pentagon Reply with quote

This footage from CNN was broadcast only once. Unfamiliar of course with Boeing 757-200 planes that are designed so that their 124 ft 10 in wings automatically fold back neatly and squeeze into 16ft holes when required, the reporter stated categorically that he saw no evidence of a plane having crashed at the Pentagon on 9/11. No surprise therefore that we never saw the footage aired again! I wonder whether the reporter still works for CNN? If he does, no doubt his new job is one where he does not need to trust his own eyes.
http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/view_...2c990b0a82652dc
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When asked about this I'm pretty sure he said that his words were twisted/taken out of context. What he actually said/meant was that he could not see any evidence on the lawn not that there was no evidence that a plane had crashed.
johndoe
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm.......the entire pentagon seems a little odd.

if the us government were perfectly okay with flying two airliners into the wtc why were the not okay with doing it to the pentagon?

why once you have hijacked a third aircraft after flying two into buildings already do you opt for some other means?
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndoe wrote:
hmmm.......the entire pentagon seems a little odd.

if the us government were perfectly okay with flying two airliners into the wtc why were the not okay with doing it to the pentagon?

why once you have hijacked a third aircraft after flying two into buildings already do you opt for some other means?
I like your viewpoint on this johndoe. But one must take into account that the Pentagon is a highly re-inforced (fortified) structure. There is a good chance that a commercial aircraft, with its carbon composit nose cone would not have the bunker busting force, as that of a cruise missile. What do you think?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
When asked about this I'm pretty sure he said that his words were twisted/taken out of context. What he actually said/meant was that he could not see any evidence on the lawn not that there was no evidence that a plane had crashed.

That is incorrect. Here's the transcript of the video at: http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/index.html

AMIE MCINTYRE: From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.

The only site, is the actual side of the building that's crashed in. And as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

Even though if you look at the pictures of the Pentagon you see that the floors have all collapsed, that didn't happen immediately. It wasn't until almost about 45 minutes later that the structure was weakened enough that all of the floors collapsed.

I quoted Mcintyre's words precisely. No doubt he has under pressure tried to spin his original report differently. But his original words speak for themselves.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a fixed view on what happened at the Pentagon but to answer johndoe's point, perhaps an airliner wasn't used simply because it would have been seen by the Pentagon's evidently sophisticated defence system as 'unfriendly' and would have been automatically shot down by an unconscious missile. Clearly, that would not do.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McIntyre seized on his use of the word "near" to try to undo the damage his honest report did. He says he was remarking that a plane had not hit "near" the Pentagon and that he meant he was was referring to a possible crash not "at" the Pentagon but "near" it. His subsequent words about the pieces etc. render this "explanation" totally false but that is the way of things with 9/11. Any old * will do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: