FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Italian movement for truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deconstructer
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Italian movement for truth Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I discovered your site and wanted you to know that also in Italy there's a lot of people working to discover the 9/11 truth.
Everything is started with Megachip, an association for freedom in media: it has a group working on 9/11 themes and now there is someone also realizing a documentary, with interviews (to journalists, scientists, officers, pilots, survivors...) and 2D and 3D reconstructions. It's called Zero, investigation on 9/11, here's the site: www.zerofilm.it (dont' worry, it's in english too!).
I don't know when the documentary will be finished but on the site they wrote that most part of work has been done.
They put the trailer on YouTube (only in italian, unfortunately) and some 2D reconstructions of AA and UA flights, check them out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zero+investigation+on+9-11 &search=Search.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for the info and good luck with your projects in raising awareness of 9/11 Truth.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Italian movement for truth Reply with quote

Deconstructer wrote:
Hi everyone!
I discovered your site and wanted you to know that also in Italy there's a lot of people working to discover the 9/11 truth.
Everything is started with Megachip, an association for freedom in media: it has a group working on 9/11 themes and now there is someone also realizing a documentary, with interviews (to journalists, scientists, officers, pilots, survivors...) and 2D and 3D reconstructions. It's called Zero, investigation on 9/11, here's the site: www.zerofilm.it (dont' worry, it's in english too!).
I don't know when the documentary will be finished but on the site they wrote that most part of work has been done.
They put the trailer on YouTube (only in italian, unfortunately) and some 2D reconstructions of AA and UA flights, check them out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zero+investigation+on+9-11 &search=Search.

Hi Deconstructor,

I welcome the interest in Italy. We are in touch with various activists there. I can send you contact e-mail addresses of certain Italian activists if that's useful to you.

I gather there will be a 9/11 conference in Bologna in June, in collaboration with Luogo Comune – Faremondo, with live contributors from abroad via Skype connections.

Warmest good wishes to our Italian comrades

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: