FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paul Joseph Watson (Prison Planet)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Paul Joseph Watson (Prison Planet) Reply with quote

What does anyone know about Paul Joseph Watson, the English side of Infowars, Prison Planet. I have sent this guy many emails in the past and have never had a single reply, bar one when he thought he was going to get my money. I wrote to him telling him I was having trouble subscribing. I could not get it to take my payment card. He emailed me back within half an hour. When I first started campaigning about 9/11 and 7/7, I was out there shouting my mouth off, I was writing to Blair and other government officials. All the time I was feeling alone and isolated. I used to feel, what If I get a knock from the "Secret Services" or such the like? When I heard about The Watson brothers, I thought. I know know, I will get in touch with them, tell them what I am all about and I'm sure they will support me. Well how I wrong could I have been. They have never replied to any of my contact attempts. However, offer them a TV or radio spot, and they are there like a fly 'round a cowpat. I believe they are more about celebrity than activism. Fortunately for me. I discovered 9/11 uk and Under the Carpet. Also a regular poster and 9/11 activist on this site called Marndin who sne me to check the evidence and has helped no end. I have been sent DVD's and info to further my campaign. Many thanks to Andrew Johnson too. As for the Watson's. Well!! I will leave it to you to decide.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember even truthers are slaves to money.... never hand your money over without full guarantees of what that money is being used for and when you are certain of the honesty andf integrity of the recipient.

That is just sensible. Wink

I personally never hand any money to individuals in the 9/11 truth movement.

I will buy DVD's, CD's & T-shirts from reliable sources such as PrisonPlanet etc and spend the rest on printing and burning DVD's / CD's etc. That way, I know where the money is going!

Cool
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the Watsons are, if you apply the Old Paradigm left/right test, coming basically from the right. Like their mentor AJ they disdain any leftist tendencies. They are in favour of individual capitalism and self-advancement whilst being opposed to monopoly and globalist capitalism. They are of the American patriot tendency of which there is no tradition in this country. I even remember Paul boosting some of Le Pen's ideas some years ago, when that particular character was making some headway.
I don't think you'll find the Watsons too keen on involvement in any communitarianism including the traditional agitating methods adopted by the Truth movement, other than the bullhorn of course
That's not to discredit them or any of the fine work they or AJ do. Just to remember it when attempting to communicate with them

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Paul Watson about three years ago when I went to Sheffield to film some vox pop interviews he and Simon Aronowitz conducted with people as they left the cinema after watching Fahrenheit 9/11.

I have had mixed success when trying to communicate with him - but I can say with confidence that when I have e-mailed with a contribution it has invariably appeared on one or all of the infowars websites (though often uncredited) and when I have been critical I have felt ignored.

I had thought that he would have attended all of the 9/11 Forums in London and Manchester a couple of years ago - despite their flaws they were a major breakthrough. I would have expected somebody with a profile within the movement as high as his would have seized the opportunity to take part - if not at least take some active interest.

He didn't attend either of the London Forums or the Manchester Forum. When I approached him about this he said he had had the mumps. As far as I remember there wasn't a single mention of any of the events on any infowars site - and I was looking!

I think it is a pity that there isn't some symbiosis between the sites he runs and the wider 9/11 movement in the UK. But I suspect there are some ideological differences.

[edit: clarification of para 4]

Last edited by flamesong on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Shoestring
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Paul Joseph Watson Reply with quote

I think Paul Joseph Watson has done some outstanding work in reporting on 9/11 and also the 7/7 bombings. We'd be a lot worse off without all his valuable contributions to the 9/11 truth movement. He may not be perfect, but then again, neither is anyone else. I remember hearing Alex Jones describing Paul as a "battering ram" against the corrupt elite, which is a pretty accurate description, in my opinion.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a financial contribution to 'reopen 9/11' I'd had so many of their DVD 'Confronting the Evidence' (passing them on to friends and relatives and my two bob local tory MP )I felt indebted to them, then Jimmy Walter started on this 'bluescreen' theory and my heart sunk, he seemed to have lost the plot.

You see the 'Confronting the Evidence' DVD being SOLD at 9/11 events now, why is that?[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: