FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How far do you believe the conpiracies?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobby
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: How far do you believe the conpiracies? Reply with quote

I've been following the 9/11 conspiracy for about 6 months now. I've trawled through lots of evidence (mainly video) and I do think 9/11 was an inside job. But my question to you is how much do you think 9/11 was an inside job. I read stories of cruise missiles , holograms etc... I don't tend to believe that sort of thing. So I ask the following questions:

1) Were both towers hit by planes? I think they were

2) Was the pentagon hit by a plane? I think so

3) Did Flight 77 Crash into the pentagon? I've never been convinced by this one. I don't believe the cruise missle story , because the impact hole, shows basically a wide , but low hole. Compared to a missle which would be a more general sort of circle. None of the CCTV videos show any plane (not that they show anything much at all).

4) Did the twin towers fall abnormally quickly? I'm not convinced by the whole 10 second collapse thing. On every video you see , all I can see after about 8-9 seconds is a cloud of dust , but even so its still strangely quickly.

5) "Pull it". The famous Larry Silverstien line. The 9/11 Truth Skeptics say that Silverstien didn't know what he was on about. I think thats utter rubbish , why would Silverstien say it if he didn't know what he meant.

Overall I feel that it was an inside job , but I get the feeling wild , way off the mark conspiracies (like the ones shown in that terrible BBC Conspiracies Theories documentary) hold back the real 9/11 truth campaign. And the "9/11 Truth Skeptics" debunk these thinking they've got us.

The whole story of that day is way too convienient for me to believe it.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - way too convenient. Now go and look up the "missing" 2.3 trillion dollars, then look at the Pentagon strike again, bearing in mind where the "plane" struck and who got killed.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: How far do you believe the conpiracies? Reply with quote

Bobby wrote:
I've been following the 9/11 conspiracy for about 6 months now. I've trawled through lots of evidence (mainly video) and I do think 9/11 was an inside job. But my question to you is how much do you think 9/11 was an inside job. I read stories of cruise missiles , holograms etc... I don't tend to believe that sort of thing. So I ask the following questions:

A good post Bobby, and some good points esp. about forgetting talking about anything which cannot be backed up fully, even anything with a half good argument (however wrong that argument may be) against it I avoid talking about.

Quote:
1) Were both towers hit by planes? I think they were

Since there is no evidence against this happening- why take any other position, whatever you may suspect. For the record- I am certain they did.

Quote:
2) Was the pentagon hit by a plane? I think so

3) Did Flight 77 Crash into the pentagon? I've never been convinced by this one. I don't believe the cruise missle story , because the impact hole, shows basically a wide , but low hole. Compared to a missle which would be a more general sort of circle. None of the CCTV videos show any plane (not that they show anything much at all).

Please- go to http://www.pilotsfor911truth.com your opinion on this may not be so cut and dried afterwards.
The work snowygrouch and the PFT have done has turned the Pentagon from one of the areas I really could not be bothered to talk about because the evidence just wasn't there- now it's pretty much the strongest area there is.

In terms of campaigning forget whether the plane hit the pentagon or not- we don't know. THE PLANES DID NOT HIT THE LIGHT POLES- SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AND WHY questions are better than lectures- and this one really get's denier's knickers in a twist.

In light of SG and PFT work- all previous pentagon theories are redundant- forget about them, get over to PFT!

Quote:
4) Did the twin towers fall abnormally quickly? I'm not convinced by the whole 10 second collapse thing. On every video you see , all I can see after about 8-9 seconds is a cloud of dust , but even so its still strangely quickly.

Yes it undoubtably fell unusually. But the stronger points I feel were the widespread reports of moltne metal, the molten metal seen pouring from the side of the south tower, and most of all (which almost no one talks about for some reason) recovery of two pieces of steel from (they suspect) WTC7 and one of the towers which had suffered "a severe heat corrosion attack with subsequent sufidation, oxidation and subsequent intergranular melting" preach it! We let them get away with the fact this has never been explained, there is no explanation for the existence of the sulphur and it is IMPOSSIBLE with a gravitational collapse.

SOLID! Use it.

Quote:
5) "Pull it". The famous Larry Silverstien line. The 9/11 Truth Skeptics say that Silverstien didn't know what he was on about. I think thats utter rubbish , why would Silverstien say it if he didn't know what he meant.

Hooray! Finally someone else says it! I've been on this one for ages-

PULL IT is bs! It is the most meaningless piece of "evidence" which everyone seems to be convinced is going to change peoples minds on 911 FORGET IT- PULL PULL IT!

[url]Overall I feel that it was an inside job , but I get the feeling wild , way off the mark conspiracies (like the ones shown in that terrible BBC Conspiracies Theories documentary) hold back the real 9/11 truth campaign. And the "9/11 Truth Skeptics" debunk these thinking they've got us.[/url]

Agreed - forget personal suspicions and beleifs- this is a campaign, only the most solid irrefutable points should be employed and publicly spoken of (JUST MY OPINION- I know a lot of people get annoyed about me saying things like this).

Quote:
The whole story of that day is way too convienient for me to believe it.

And that's the bottom line- when the official version is more outlandish than the "conspiracy theory" you know somethings fishy!

Peace and Truth
Bobby
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah , the Pull it line has always confused me a little. But the whole WTC 7 building collapse is just so strange. The whole building liquidation and fell straight downwards. Although that is also so true about the twin towers.

The reason I don't always steer towards the molten metal thing is that it can't be proved. Albeit probably correct , we cannot say for definate that the molten metal was present (although I definatly think it was).

The thing I have a problem with is all the wild conspiracies. Was the building dived bombed by a hologram. Of course it wasn't. Are the passengers of Flight 93 still alive. Its all of those stories that devalue the real mission of the 9/11 truth movement.

The unequivical (sp) problems with the story is that as I said , the official account requires so many things that are highly unlikely to be true. Even the official account doesn't make sense in parts. Its so obviously rubbish (the things about the allege terrorists and the fact their still alive). If only someone in the mainstream media was brave enough to say it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: