FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Mark Cuban do the 9/11 campaign more harm than good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Could Mark Cuban do the 9/11 campaign more harm than good Reply with quote

I cannot get my head 'round this whole thing regarding Mark Cuban.

If what he says is true, how can this help. What if he buys the rights to the movie as part of the deal. Will he shelve the film.

"I don't believe the movie. Not at all," Mr. Cuban explained. "But I do believe that lies in the shadows are far more dangerous than lies you can confront and refute. There probably will be a movie that responds to this one, and we would be more than happy to distribute it as well, for the very same reason." (Dallas Morning News)

see article:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/localnews/columnists/jr agland/stories/DN-ragland_28met.ART0.State.Edition2.447e560.html#
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"I don't believe the movie. Not at all," Mr. Cuban explained. "But I do believe that lies in the shadows are far more dangerous than lies you can confront and refute. There probably will be a movie that responds to this one, and we would be more than happy to distribute it as well, for the very same reason." (Dallas Morning News)

Media posturing? A nessacary detachment in order to play "its just business to me"? (which of course it may be)

I dont particularily care, as long as the film gets seen and is a fundamentally sound case

Decepetion and misdirection goes with the territory with 9/11 truth, as we all should know well by now. As always, its where we put our energy that really counts

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aslong as the content of the film remains soley the work of people faithful to the need for truth then i can't see this film coming out being a negative thing

i hope the ptb dont move in and stop it happening, or remove certain piecces of evidence

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As with anything, all we can do is reserve judgement until we see the finished product.

...Anyone know when it is planned to be ready? I have heard everything from this Spring (which it is now) to the end of the year Confused
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to wikipedia it is due for release in late summer 2007:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change

I can't post the actual link - the forum won't let me - just click on the above link and click Loose Change (video)
Poacher
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fear is that Mark Cuban will get the deal on distribution and then sue anyone else who is outside his distribution 'loop' who displays the film (he has already done this before on other titles) thus the final film may not be seen on Google Video and YouTube.

It might also mean anyone duplicating the film and distributing it for free on DVD might also be breaking the law. . . obviously this will not stop many but it could effect the way Loose Change has been a viral success so far on the internet and on the street.

On the other hand, it is possible the film has been seen by most avid intrernet users and this is a way to get the film to a much wider audiance. Also, the original film is still there to see!

I sincerely hope the Loose Change team are having sound legal advice at this point. . . they are mighty young and if there is one thing I have learnt over the years is that there is no shortcut to experience in the business world and you can be shafted even when you think you have everything buttoned up as tight as Mark Roberts arse.

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: