FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This popped up..don't want to keep it on my computer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: This popped up..don't want to keep it on my computer Reply with quote

So,I'll keep it here. Have a read later.

http://www.worldslastchance.com/?gclid=CKmZhNnBoosCFQrlQgodzhU5kg

If anyone else wants to have a look, feel free.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this? What are you trying to erm... what do you want people to attend to or address here exactly?
Whats the relevance?

I have glanced at the page, but I can not be bothered to read the entire site to figure out what I am to be figuring out.

I don't get it... elaborate please.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is basically another rapture site

Unfamiliar with rapture? Check the links in these 2 posts (1)
and (2)

there's all kind of bizarre belief systems out there (and of course some say much the same of the 9/11 truth movement) but in terms of understanding the popularity of the rise of 'fundamentalist' christianity and armageddon thinking, look at the amazingly popular (in the US) left behind book series and the rapture ready movement.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay... I choose to steer well clear of such things. For in my opinion though I believe I am not alone in this, that this has very little to do with representing the victims and families and the heroes of 911.

With 911, we should stick to the facts, especially, representable facts to the odd Joe on the streets. We should stick with the face value Official Story and the corrupted behaviours of the Governments with regards to it.

With this stuff, from the perspective of a new comer just visiting, I would say, hey how comes Stop The War do not talk about this hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. It just adds to the misrepresentation and ad-homini attacks upon us as fanatical nutters, that "will stop at nothing, who will keep on fighting no matter what" etc, etc.

I do have knowledge of such things, but I do not believe its the time nor the place for me to be taking part in such discussions here, for the obvious sake of credibility.

However.... I suppose its obvious we can talk of extremism on of Far RIght Christians, Far Right Zionists and Far Right Muslims...

However still, I do not feel that it should be our territory. Reason being, we have had enough arguments and disagreements and heartache from the clashes of peoples personal beliefs,... naming no names or incidences. We do not need more. This is my personal opinion, I apologise if I am not voicing it well in a well-mannered way and if I seem to be disregarding other people's opinion as a result of expressing mine. Forgive me, I just wish to express what is in the better nature of the overall movement with keeping strictly in mind what the families, victims and heroes of 911 want.
bgmark2
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not quite mubo jumbo...but a lot of factually wrong information...but 9/11 did increase arms programs spending and other objectives...all a politicion had to say is it is to combat terrorism
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belief systems are elite hoaxes.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Belief systems are elite hoaxes.

Including yours?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rapture is worth being aware of and keeping an eye on as it is part of the elite's psyop of promoting belief in 'end times' and a clash of religions. There is similar end times belief systems amongst muslims and jews and guess what? If enough people buy into this then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so does this meant that this 'rapture' business is something that MUJCA would be dealing with? Does MUJCA have anything on this 'rapture' stuff?

In terms of a clash of religions, I am not sure anywhere within the three Abrahamic Faiths where specifically it is understood that religions themselves would be clashing with one another. From my understanding of Christian and Muslim 'End Of Times' Prophecies, there is to be an Anti-Christ or Dajjal as it is known of in Arabic, and there is to be the coming of Jesus. This is generally the same idea in both Islam and Christianity.
However, from my understanding, it will be just those two forces at it, at eachother. There will be people from all walks of life on both sides.

However, I find it a bit funny this 'rapture' idea of Religions clashing against eachother. It seems like another divide and conquer system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: